youtube.com/watch?v=A-U3G6h2PPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>seacht

>Irish sun

>Jaggy said he was leaving
What?

Fucking freezing this morning.

Duel Links is actually a bit shite.

If I'm reading last night's thread right, Froggy might be leaving too. At least temporarily.

Good riddance

Actually surprised how many white civlians are on the streets of Harare. I thought Mugabe had scared them all away years ago.

Why? He always seemed like a decent sort to me. Is he caught in the middle of /éire/'s ongoing personality crisis?

>how dare this person do something that I don't like, they're clearly not contributing to the betterment of /éire/ or thinking of the greater good
>btw I might take a break from these threads because my own self-professed autism is causing the generals to split off and good posters to leave

Epic meme friend.

I'm not sure how the second point is supposed to contradict the first. From what I can see, he said he was leaving because he saw himself as a spanner in the works of attempts to reunite /éire/. I don't think that's necessarily true, but at least he wasn't placing more importance on his ego than the future of the general.

Congratulations Juniper, you've destroyed the general again. Through your cunning false-flags, impersonations, samefaggotry and calling reinforcements you have managed to secure a thread for you and you alone.

I think you might be calling the death of /éire/ a bit soon, user.

>says he refuses to post in the same threads as somebody he perceives as being a detriment to the general while admitting he himself is being actively being a detriment, dragging thread quality down due to his autism and might need to leave because of it in the same post

Does anyone really need to make it any clearer?

Probably. People here like to make things out to be bigger than they are, we'll be back to normal again within the week.

You realise we can tell it's you right?

I am Juniper

Why are they leaving? Just for a break?

>while admitting he himself is being actively being a detriment, dragging thread quality
As I said, I don't think he was doing any of these things. I've never seen him start any trouble in the general. From reading last night's thread, he was basing his decision on the fact that some people were accusing him of being a detriment to general, so he said he might leave so as not to be an obstacle to thread unity.

Jaggy left because he feels the general has become too hostile lately and Froggy mentioned that he might leave because of the reasons that have been mentioned in this thread so far.

Future Taoiseach Pearse Doherty has been on the radio for the last half and hour single-handedly destroying three Free Staters who are trying to gang up on him.
And just a reminder that not posting avatars is a no no and part of the cancer killing this community. It has been deemed so by the Prophet Jaggy.

Pretty much this. He's been nothing but a good poster and he gets used as a scapegoat for a lot of shit. I think him leaving would only cause more problems, and I think certain parties want that.

>Jaggy left because he feels the general has become too hostile
Has it really though?

In other generals regulars leaving isn't a big deal, but given the size of /éire/ and the slow rate with which we acquire new blood, the prospect of two long-established users leaving isn't great.
Aren't you, Prinz, and Roorah the only avatarposters left now?

>martyring himself to spread Jaggism and win a religious victory
Sasuga Jaggy.

maybe a small bit, but Jaggy is enough of an oldfag to remember when /éire/ was a far more hostile place than it is now so it's a bit of a strange decision.

Jaggy just has a low tolerance for hostility. I'd say he probably wasn't getting as much pleasure from the general as he wanted so he opted out. This isn't the first time he's left though, he'll stop in again at some point.

This, old /éire/ was far more of a Wild West 3 years ago. And even over the Summer when nu-/éire/ was forming, everyone here was more agro to each other

>said he might leave so as not to be an obstacle to thread unity
I imagine some fatigue from the threads which he described as being a bit stagnant at times is contributing to his decision and probably to the decision of others like Jaggy.
I wouldn't say Froggy is innocent, nor are most of us, but I wouldn't label him as being hugely detrimental to the general. Don't think leaving will solve much, if anything it may kill this place off even faster.

>Aren't you, Prinz, and Roorah the only avatarposters left now
I think so, though I hope Froggy hasn't left and Jaggy comes back again some time soon. We also have the Frenchnon and college-kun who both post anime.

>spread Jaggism and win a religious victory
I should've converted him while I had the chance, I was being too nice. And now you've just reminded me that we won't be able to finish our Civ V game for a good while. Very sad desu.

>I'd say he probably wasn't getting as much pleasure from the general as he wanted so he opted out
Which is strange, because himself and Roorah get along quite well so I would have assumed that Roorah's return would have been an improvement for Jaggy.

>I wouldn't say Froggy is innocent
Apart from Juniper's ramblings, what is froggy responsible for?

>I hope Froggy hasn't left
I'll prepare the funeral cards in any case.

>that we won't be able to finish our Civ V game for a good while
Considering the stupid technical issues we were having, I don't think it was getting finished any time soon.

I can guarantee these Dublin crime gangs came about because some lads watched The Godfather and decided it'd be good craic to roleplay as the mafia.

It's not really strange considering people filtering Roorah caused the threads to be split last night and there's usually a considerable chunk of thread dedicated to shitposting 'don't respond to R**rah' or people moaning about his trip

Why always lain?

AY BRANDINE

>considering people filtering Roorah caused the threads to be split last night
That seemed like a genuine mistake to me. It was bound to happen given the apparent increase in people filtering him since his return. If somebody had pointed out the first thread before the second one gained traction, maybe things might have been different.

>usually a considerable chunk of thread dedicated to shitposting 'don't respond to R**rah' or people moaning about his trip
Bit of an exaggeration.

le rocky road to dublin

Have to go for an hour or two but I expect the thread to be teeming with live and activity on my return with little hostility and lots of constructive ideas on how to improve /éire/ and get SF into power.
Would recommend listening to Callan's Kicks if anyone is bored.

>what is froggy responsible for
Well filtering of people by him and others led to a split thread last night. I'm not necessarily opposed to the filtering, but the unfortunate consequence was of a divided general. Don't think we had agreed or mentioned any rules or etiquette regarding tripfags not being able to create threads.
There was also the image limit thingy, which I suspect he was a part of but it's hard to tell, and that seemed to create quite a lot of conflict for a night or two. I don't really get the argument around not posting images just so we can hit the post instead of image cap.

I blame my /éire/ elders who clearly didn't indoctrinate me enough into their ideology by ensure I know thread etiquette off by heart and giving me a list of people to filter and the crimes they have committed to deserve being filtered.

>chunk of thread dedicated to shitposting 'don't respond to R**rah' or people moaning about his trip
This was quite annoying. Seemed tantamount to bullying which I don't like to see.

>Have to go for an hour or two but I expect the thread to be teeming with live and activity on my return with little hostility and lots of constructive ideas on how to improve /éire/
I have to go too, and I was about to post more or less the same thing. I think we're passed most of the arguing for now anyways.

>and get SF into power
Wasn't going to say that though.

>If somebody had pointed out the first thread before the second one gained traction, maybe things might have been different.
>gained traction
Someone pointed it out 9 posts in and nobody switched over because of their R**rah autism, don't kid yourself
>Bit of an exaggeration.
The fact that it's still brought up at all despite the fact he's been posting here for nearly 4 years using a trip is baffling. Even more so when these threads have an extremely small pool of readily identifiable regulars to begin with. People are welcome to filter whoever they want, they just don't need to keep going on about it or try to justify it by saying it's 'for the good of the general' when it's just them being overly-sensitive autists

>he's been posting here for nearly 4 years
You mean that he posted here 4 years ago and since then shows up sporadically to shitpost.

>to justify it by saying it's 'for the good of the general' when it's just them being overly-sensitive autists
I don't think anybody was claiming that filtering somebody is "for the good of the general".

>posts I don't like are shitposts
desuarchive.org/int/thread/81930836/#81933641

Froggy admits right there that he only filtered roorah because he was irritated by him. But he does also say that doing so has been a net benefit for the general because he doesn't get into any autistic arguments with roorah anymore. I'm not saying that he's right to filter people, but he's not wrong about the outcome.

The real net benefit for the general would be to just not be autistic in the first place and not try to turn the general into an echochamber

If somebody is irritated by a tripfag, they're going to filter them. Ironically it's the tripfag that is providing them with the means of ignoring them.
>not try to turn the general into an echochamber
/éire/ has always been an echochamber in one form or another for as long as I can remember.

Post "brm brm" or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

Explanation of the "brm brm" meme:

The sound that an engine makes (tractor engine in this case, the same as vroom vroom in english)

Croats use it in /ex-yu/ to reference Serbs fleeing/cleansed from Croatian lead Operation Storm in 1995, going away mostly on their tractors as you can see in the picture.

What is the usual time period we get new posters? Probably Summer but I was just wondering, when will be the next wave of new personalities?

youtube.com/watch?v=TpRhZnlXDNI

September/October and December/January going by last year at least.

Filter him and shut the fuck up about it then if you have to do it, something they should learn to do. They were sitting there a couple of days ago discussing scripts and how to keep him filtered but still get (you)s on top of the R**rah shite

Good choon, choon posting time
>Charlie Sheen gave this choon a whole new meaning youtube.com/watch?v=tzhZzIzJqek

This song is BORING!

Rude
youtube.com/watch?v=yD8DcgpLp_w
youtube.com/watch?v=WtjHuxdYdJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=UKb6mUi3Lz8
youtube.com/watch?v=lX8flt8k2pU

youtube.com/watch?v=A-U3G6h2PPM

spent the day in bed, very happy i did yes

Jesus roors calm down, and learn what a script is.

I never got the Ayyy LMAO scene

I think its referencing a previous scene where she's wearing the tacky sweater, had ayy lmao arms, and her sister didn't recognize her

haha looks like we have all the anime queers back together again. Any of you get your holes yet or what

2deep4u.

Post your pedo cartoons somewhere else you yank cunt state of you

Reminder to report and ignore normalcunt posts

You sure pick your times to return don't you?

What does that even mean like. I don't speak virgin

I spent the day in bed, as the workers stay enslaved

I slept through a hangover and woke up 20 minutes ago.Feel like I've wasted my life tbqh

stop (stop!) watching the neeews

Because the news contrives to frighten you, to make you feel small and alone, to make you feel that your mind isn't your, ownn

When will he stop this meme?

All this love I felt for you
Has gone away to another place

Don't suppose anyone watched the match against Australia this morning?

What?

The number lock light on my keyboard stopped working.

>Don't suppose anyone watched the match against Australia this morning?
I was asleep and forgot about it until now, did we win?

>number lock light
What is this "number lock" you speak of?
>did we win
I'm afraid not.

Pokémon ultra Sun actually gets fun once you pass the first island

>What is this "number lock" you speak of?
The button you press if you want to use the keypad as arrow keys instead of numerals.

>I'm afraid not.
Oh dear. By how much?

I think I'm enjoying it more since the leaks destroyed any high expectations I held for it. I'm liking the variety of Pokémon available too, I'm having trouble deciding who I want to keep with me and I'm not even done the first trial. Also fuck Jaden Smith's Smeargle, it wiped out most of my team with only Tackle.

Finally got a net curtain. Now I'll be able to not have my curtains closed all the time.

At Lana's Trail I got Subway Tram bug because I know you can evolve now mid way through the game and not at the end. All I had on my team at that point was Subway Tram and Ballerina Seal. Both were level 25 and the total Spider FUCKED ME HARD! Even using string shot and spark. And I wouldn't off passed Totem Marowak if it didn't have such shit defense. Nice to see at least the Totems are much more challenging. Only just caught a Lavitar

>button you press if you want to use the keypad as arrow keys instead of numerals
I was only joking, I know what it is. Don't think I've ever really used it though. What would one use the arrows on the keypad for anyways?
>how much
Only about ten points or so I think. Didn't see it myself, was just watching a video of the scuffle that broke out.

>not having blinds
It's like you want the light to reach you.

>you can evolve now mid way through the game and not at the end
Was that a thing last time? I never used it, only heard complaints about its God-awful speed.

>Nice to see at least the Totems are much more challenging
The boss battles were actually really hard in Sun/Moon. Surprising considering how hand-holdy and easy the game was apart from that.

>Only just caught a Lavitar
Where is it? At the volcano?

>I was only joking
I knew I should've said "to type capital numbers".

>Don't think I've ever really used it though
I accidentally hit it and mess up what I was typing every so often.

>What would one use the arrows on the keypad for anyways?
Some keyboards, especially older keyboards, didn't have dedicated buttons for home, end and page up/down.

>Only about ten points or so I think
We lost by that much last time too right? That would make it altogether losing by 20 points. Not a great way to show our colony who's boss.

Another day spent sleeping, feels good man
What did ye do today lads?

Played Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, learned it was a bit shit then played Pokémon Ultra Moon.

>Pokémon Ultra Moon
how is it? What generation are they on nowadays? I believe the anime is still ongoing

>We lost by that much last time too right
Yes, I meant altogether as such. We lost by like three or four this morning.

>how is it?
Alright so far but I'm still early in.

>What generation are they on nowadays?

>I believe the anime is still ongoing
And it will never stop.

>I meant altogether as such
>We lost by like three or four this morning
Oh that's better then.

Lavitar is in Digglet Cave, you can go there after Totem Marowak. Ya, you couldn't evolve mons via level up in electrical field until the final island but now you can on the first route in third and name one Alohan mon that's not Ribbonbee, Daytime Rock Dog or Turkish Super model with shit speed. I'm on Mallow's trail. Thank fuck they replaced all the Stroutland busy work shite with something less annoying but HOLY FUCK THAT TOTEM LURANTIS DOES NOT FUCK AROUND. I need to grind some shit and 2 of my 3 mons are very weak to grass moves
VII

Can I hang out here? /fr/ is fucking gay and I love you.

>I love you
Sound a petite bit gay.

Yeah but gay in a sexual way, not in a derogatory way.

Sure but I can not promise this place will be more

>VII
>And it will never stop.
Does Ash finally nail one of his travel mates?