What happened to Tatars?

Once great power in Russian lands and now mere minority and basically muslims Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/recursion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deportations under Stalin and settlement of Russians on their land during the Russian Empire and USSR iirc

>Gorbačöv destroyed this

Remunder Jews worknin two ways, if theres a way for rqcial integration of a majority population over minirity they will support le multi peoples meme, if there is influx of foreigners to replace and assimilate whites they will support only one people.

Tfw 2 smart for Jews.

Russian ethnic group is by far the most dominant and populace and so being one Sovjet people will just exterminate the minorities.

They fell for the Russian pussy and forgot they're Tatars, Soviet Union convinced them they're ethnic Russian.

>soviet union 99% russki
>if one soviet people everyone will be russki in seconds
>us 200 million whitws
>1 million amerindians
>and so support le multi peoples ethnic group meme
>mexicans and blacks influxes of population endless
>support one people

Do Tatars look like Turks or Mongols?

Depends on the person and tatar ethnic group: they are like elves in D&D

russians and tatars basically merged into a new race

Test my theorum in Australia, do they protect multi peoples rights for abos but support one race for foreign immigrants?

Level of the low IQ is not suitable for this lands and leads to the pit.

Such topics are considered extremism in Russia

Russian women dont fuck tatar subhumans

Destroyed what?

Jews cant exist in the one race they promote but do not practice, we need to register the Jews and make sure they are race mixing to wipe them out.

t. Henk Ivanov, proud member of Russian Defense League

Except they do? Now tatar women never marry russians males or have any relationships with them.

Dumb swedecuck

As you can see from this cherry picked image they look weird.

a picture is worth a thousand words

USSR
He could reformed it, but instead made everything in his power for its destruction: as if person with lung cancer was made to smoke tonns of cigarettes by his doctor

Dumb slavshit. sl*V(e)s are on pair with Asian womyn, they're the whores that anyone could get, even a tatar """""""""""subhuman""""""""" as you like to call it, Ivan.

Theres 5.3 million "tatars" in russia, not even a russian city in population, if every russian fucked them they would be historu in 2 generations.

>tatar subhuman

Ukraine needs to rejoin russia as autonomous republix well as belarus to assimilate historical minorities and not be *EU*ragatan chumps.

tatarstan is a small russia
you'll find everything from blue eyed blond to supreme chink
pic is one of average looking ones

Tatars look Swedish

Moжeшь вoзвpaщaтьcя к ceбe в Caмapy, Ивaн.

Except they do

No, fuck Russians

Дa этo жe либo pycнявый иммигpaнт, либo пpoкcиёб.

The average Tatar looks like stereotypical Russian.

>What happened to Tatars?
Higher guys executed. Kinds like Nazis after WWII.
>Once great power in Russian lands
Never. They were a power in Tatar lands but they became just losers when we won.
>basically muslims
Not sure if they care about Allah much. Maybe some.
>Russians
A tiny part of nobility who converted to Orthodoxy was russified but the next "russification" was just adapting our language in 20s-50s. They still didn't mix well enough to become indistinguishable. All Tatars who look partly European are descendants of Slaves who were brought there centuries ago. They love to marry Russian women and especially men though. So soon they will look like Ukrainians.

> What happened to Tatars?

They sank.

burn churches build mosques

>All Tatars who look partly European are descendants of Slaves
volga bulgaria user

When will Slavs return rightful Tatar lands?

>Russia
>sl*Vs

Nothing really happened. Tatarstan still exists, is one of the richest republics in Russia with all the meain seats in it being held by Tatars. Tatar language is mandatory in all schools (5+ hours), although Putin has forced them to reduce mandatory hours to 2. Innopolis is one of the most advanced Russian IT-centers, it is held by Tatars.

They're literally on the peak of their development right now.

>that uzbek girl
QT

So Tatars are basically Dutch
and Russians in the pic rel are part-Ukrainian

They got replaced by Chechens

they can be very different in appearance. some are indistinguishable from ethnic russians, some have asian looking fratures

enlightenment
and they're still a great power in Russian lands
the richest republic, among ones woth the most autonomy, and they didn't get it by dying in a war they started, but by being a valuable asset to the federation.

not to mention, they hold the title of both the coolest and most civilized muslims ever

what are you talking about
all my sisters are married with a russian guys

I see on VK dozens of Tatar women married to Russian men, Tatar women seem to love blond haired Russian men.

1/3 of all marriage in Kazan are between Tatars and Russians

Hi, I'm a tatar. I wear my mother's panties, pantyhose (already my own that she buy for me since I don't leave house), and my dream is to find a Mistress that will lock me up in chastity and fuck my ass with dildo while I dressed as a girl. Also my feet in pantyhose.

oops wrong pic

Depends. I ve seen tatars who looked like literal blonde, blue eyed easter slavs, others had typical central Asian appearance

>Once great power in Russian lands
No they weren't, not after their lands became Russian anyway.

Soviets promoted miscegenation and moved peoples around to accomplish it

гo в в кoнфy discord.gg/recursion