The ideal borders of Germany, including Prussia

The ideal borders of Germany, including Prussia.

Discuss.

I like Germany.

So I hope there would be more, more of Germany

Current borders are ideal.

I wish, I really wish Germany had such extension and power within the innner core of our decaying old Europe. Alas, as any good thing, burgers and brits took good care of it and ruined it all.

I like these borders:

Me too

I hope based Kimmy strikes soon

Why? You want more Mus-
Oh ok, I just noticed your flag.

Pic related would be comfy

Too large and industrious for other nations to allow I'm afraid.

>Mus-
???

(-lims)

I think he's talking about Muslims
Well, today the linguistic map of Central Europe looks completely different anyway, so it doesn't matter. Would have been the perfect borders for a German state pre-1945, though. Just the regions were the respective peoples live, then there's no easy excuse to fight over territories.

I respectfully disagree

No, I don't want more mudslimes. I want a white Europe, cultured and advanced. We have our own history, we went through countless wars, revolutions and social convulsions that came hand by hand with our evolution as whole, with our worl leadership in the development of more efficient and fair ways to deal with the becoming of human race.
Now, after all our struggle, we have to give it all up just because some disgusting, uncultured, barbarian sandniggers ruined their own countries and have nowhere to live.
That's why I wish Germany was the leading country in Europe, and no those jew controlled bongs and burgers. Fuck, I hope it all explodes soon.

Last time I checked, it was the chancellor of Germany who invited millions of third world scum, and then tried to force them on other countries too.

That whore is just a puppet of the hidden forces colluding to destroy Europe, same as 99% of people in charge.
Good on you that you kicked out the subhuman hordes. Everyone should do the same. Come to certain parts of Sweden and you'll see why.

Awful. First off, why is Poland's border isn't even finished. And is that really an independent friseland? Why on EARTH would you annex all of the Netherlands except Friseland?

>why is Poland's border isn't even finished
Yeah Podlachia isn't easy to draw a border on.

>is that really an independent friseland
Where?

Why is Germany part of the Netherlands on this map?

germany is a province of the US

Frisia, I meant to say. Look at Netherlands. Frisia isn't part of Germany.

If you mean what looks like an independent North Holland then no, that yellow line jutting in is part of the coastline. Google Earth's default coastline covers that canal for some reason.

Dutch united Germany desu

>Alsace-Lorraine
Goddamnit user.

Makes sense. We are home of the Salian Franks and the Merovingian Kings after all.

It is you dip. If you mean North Holland see Trying to put Metz, Tull, and the Vosges in without the border ending up looking like ass but not having any luck

>no alsace-lorraine

Balkanized Germany is best Germany

Anybody got the map where Germany is divided between Austria, France, UK and Poland?

this

>Trentino in
That's why we should ban chink from posting on int (along with amerimutts)

fixed it

i would actually feel little sorry for germany if this happened. i mean those three western states would be rich as fuck and would have less to manage so improved administration as well. east wouldnt fare as well. economic banana of europe is scary.

>Still loses wars and can't make a successful contribution to academia.

What would have been perfect is avoiding the rise of nationalism and the resulting resettling of people according to ethno-identity politics.

>transferring Vienna to Hungary
I already gave Burgenland to Hungary in the OP

>Translates Essen literally in Eeten
Lol, BTW We already have that.

While I agree that Belgium shouldn't be a country and split into two, neither part should go to germany but instead france and the neatherlands

>witness the ideal borders of Germania, you cannot stop the glorious aryan masterrace, Hdnw *plays hearts of iron*

Maybe the ideal borders for G*rmans, but the rest of the world suffers.

Pic related would be ideal borders for eternal peace and prosperity in Europe. No more G*rmany or **stria.

absolutely awful
>east prussia but no west prussia
>slovenia and the istrian peninsula part of germany for no reason
>all of south tyrol instead of just the austrian part
>cutting out parts of schleswig-holstein
>benelux countries despite them speaking different languages
even if you were trying to make ubergross germanic brotherhood you still come up short by not including people that actually speak german like switzerland and alsace, and not taking denmark for clean upper borders
westernmost borders would probably be the limits of the >H>R>E and the dutch kingdom before being taken by france, and easternmost borders ignoring nazi lebensraum would be the extent of the german empire and prussia
slightly better, you let italy take too much of switzerland and took a little too much out of france

you'd still find a way to kill eachother tho.
if we go, there will just come someone else. probably france

>the rest of the world suffers.
My boi butt would surely suffer from me constantly offering it to hot German boys!

>east prussia but no west prussia
West Prussia was relatively less Germanised.
>slovenia and the istrian peninsula part of germany for no reason
What is Krain and Osterreiches Kustenland
>all of south tyrol instead of just the austrian part
The Austrian part was every part you fuckwit
>cutting out parts of schleswig-holstein
That's the southern border of the Duchy of Schleswig.
>benelux countries despite them speaking different languages
German and Dutch are both two standardised dialects in the West Germanic dialect continuum. A Dutch-unified Germany (starting with the Dutch identifying with the German ethnicity even after 1648) would have a standardised variant closer to Istvaeonic.

To elaborate on the second point they were part of the German confederation after the Congress of Vienna. Schleswig wasn't.

>perfect maps don't exis-

>west prussia was relatively less germanised
czechia, slovenia, and south tyrol arent german by a large margin, but you gave it to them anyway
>schleswig
and? there were germans living there
you're ignoring some german areas that weren't part of earlier kingdoms like alsace and schleswig, and taking parts that arent german who were, like wallonia and slovenia

Actually to tell the truth I would have wanted West Prussia and the Netze District (including cities like Konitz, Bromberg, Schneidemuhl, Deutsch Krone, Hela, etc) but they just made the borders look shit. The areas were part of the Kingdom of Poland for ages so I just gave them to Poland.

>czechia, slovenia, and south tyrol arent german by a large margin
South south Tyrol was Italian-speaking but they're minute.
Slovenia is as German as you can get without actually being German. Just a bit more germanisation of Krainmark under Austria and you have Germans all the way to Laibach. There were already Germans in Gottschee and the southeast.
Czechia is an unfortunate victim of geography. Surrounded by Germans, Sudeten were German, Brno was 90% German in 1900, Prag had a significant number.

>you're ignoring some german areas that weren't part of earlier kingdoms like alsace and schleswig
Schleswig was Germanised VERY lately. Only after the 1864 war. And not completely, too.
Alsace I have mentioned is another victim of geography. Anyway they were the Germans who wanted to be German the least after the Swiss. They emigrated in large numbers after 1871.

>wallonia
Brussels was Flemish-speaking until the French went in around the era of the Napoleonic Wars. The rest of Wallonia (even Metz, in Lorraine) were German-speaking early on (during the stem duchies), no clue when they flipped.

Best Germany is no Germany

Oh and Maribor, Celje and Ptuj all had very large German majorities.

PRUSSIA MORE LIKE POO RUSSIA
>We

t. >a country named after a fucking line

>ohonhonhon le boche peasants REEEEEEE
>*surrenders*

I would gladly cede south tyrol for istria but since that is impossible fuck off we keep that land

>SingaPOO

South Tyrol has an Austrian majority up to this day, the Italian part of the region is Trentino.

It's a shit-ass Indian-Malay name, I didn't ask for this.

Really? What does it mean?

>west prussia just made the borders look like shit
better than a large province cut off from the rest of the country. i assume you didnt want to take posen? i think the eastern borders look nice with it
>schleswig was germanised very lately
>alsatians dont want to be germans
>slovenia should just be germanised a little more
why the hypocrisy?
>bohemia and slovenia have large german minorites
yes, in a sea of other nationalities that do not want to be german
>wallonia was germanic long ago
>wanting to take land germans havent lived in for nearly 600 years
lad...

Singa = Lion in Malay
Pur = Indian suffix meaning city. (e.g. Jabalpur, Kanpur, Jaipur)
The Brits turned it into -pore and left it as is. Since we speak English

Checkem
Interesting. In spanish we still call it Singapur

The this don't ring a bell to you?
Try to see what happened in alsace-lorraine
The german in there was wiped out
At least we let them spoke that shitty language of yours, you only should be grateful because that is the last thing we granted them

i know, i was referring to when the entire region was controlled by austria, my mistake for referring to it all as south tyrol

Bolzano (the most popolous city in all Alto Adige) nowadays has 70% italians 20% germans and 10% other minorities

Yeah, I really didn't want to take Posen. It's the first Polish capital, and part of the plain Poland sits on. (everything to the west is forest)
>why the hypocrisy?
B O R D E R A U T I S M
Also, strategic reasons. You can't just conjure up borders without having no reason as to why the borders came about. Slovenia connects Styria to the Adriatic port of Triest, which is of massive importance.
Alsace and Schleswig were both not part of the Confederation. Kustenland and Krain both were.

>yes, in a sea of other nationalities that do not want to be german
No, sweetie. Not a "sea". Bohemia was >30% German and Moravia was full of German-majority towns. And that's not even counting the Ashkenazi Jews.

>wanting to take land germans havent lived in for nearly 600 years
Border autism, once again. I wanted the border to be at the southern end of the Ardennes uniformly, with the vast majority of the densely-populated area (populationexplorer.com), the Meuse and Sambre basin, and the potential network within Germany. Also, the low countries are a very strategic location, and were part of the seventeen provinces.
At the end of the day very little of Wallonia wasn't really French. The French went there when industry came to Charleroi and La Louviere. Before that, La Louviere was Sankt-Vaast.

yes, we

road network*
Also really good series of gets wasted on this rubbish.

To elaborate, look at the topographic insanity if Wallonia went to France and Flanders to the German nation. Ardenne forest just cutting into the west (towards Arras) like that, just south of a border that goes straight through built-up areas (and dangerously close to Brussels and Ghent). Nasty

Can you possibly be more retarded?
The trentino part was italian since roman times and ever will be
The south tyrol part is a little land that we need because of strategic defense (being on OUR part of the Alps) and we couldn't care less what 500000 people thinks

>strategic reasons
you're arbitrarily handing over vast amounts of land for something that would've mattered hundreds of years ago. not to mention countries should be formed around ethnicity, not geography. you seem to agree on this for poland but not for anywhere else
>not a sea
yes, a sea. the majority of the land is not german, it doesnt matter if there are large population centres. they dont deserve to annex large amounts of land they dont live in
>wallonia was german a long ass time ago
lad nearly all of fucking europe was inhabited by germans at some point

>The trentino part was italian since roman times and ever will be
Yeah, that's what I said. I said "south south Tyrol" though.

>The south tyrol part is a little land that we need because of strategic defense (being on OUR part of the Alps) and we couldn't care less what 500000 people thinks
Watersheds are only borders when I like them to be

You say that "south south tyrol" has a minority of italian, which is not true
Trentino has 95% italians then 5% other minorities (true for all italy)

>you seem to agree on this for poland but not for anywhere else
I'm giving tons of Russophone land to Poland. Nearly all of Tarnopol and Stanislawow voivodeships were Russian-speaking, and so were large parts of Lwow and Lublin voivodeships. To be completely honest I favour topography over all else, because they make borders feasible in the real world. If we followed linguistic groups you'd see borders like the Indian states or the South African bantustans, absolutely abhorrent.

>lad nearly all of fucking europe was inhabited by germans at some point
Learn the difference between "German" and "Germanic". "Germans" are the population identifying with the linguistic linkage that arose out of the amalgamation of Germanic tribes. Ergo, Crimean Goths, Vandals, Burgundians etc were not German, because they weren't part of the linkage. Istvaeonics, Ingvaeonics (except Anglos and maybe Frisians), and Hermionics made up the linkage.

Forgot pic
And probably you don't care but most of the NEETs here legitmally believe that the entire region is germanic
Trentino = Full Italian(with regional difference though)

No, I said it was Italian-speaking. I just said it was minute, which doesn't mean that the Italians were a minority, but that the land area is small.

To add on, the Industrial Revolution really wasn't that long of a time ago

I know that very well, see "Minute" doesn't mean what you think it means. I said verbatim they were "Italian-speaking".

It still has the same area of south tyrol so your point is?
We have 2 regions that are still smaller than Trentino alone

Ok my bad didn't know that word

That it's a small addition to make borders more perfect.

Same reason why I took the Briey-Longwy area from France, as well as the city of Givet. And I gave the areas in historic Flanders west of the Aa River to France. Also, the cession of the Siewierz area (which was in the PLC) to Silesia.

This is the only respectable answer

>started 2 world wars
>lost both
lmao

Yeah but land = money/power
Autism aside people don't really care about nice border

>people don't really care about nice border
Sadly. Which is why all those borders straddling oxbow lakes haven't been fixed.

>land = money/power
Yep, my ideal borders for Russia make it even bigger (getting rid of the two /x/ tier countries in Eastern Europe) but it's still as bad (if not worse) of a shithole.

You find me in agreeing with you,
Nowadays there are too many countries (192) many of these are useless and only make the paper work needlessy long

Definitely so, shit like Moldova that don't even want to be countries shouldn't be.

Half of the ex-Yugoslavian republics are /x/ tier.

Yes as much as i hate Yugoslavia for historic reasons. It was a very retarded things to get balkanized
>Inb4 difference
Dude the North and the South of Italy are two different countries and still we are unite

Great, but leaving at least the Netherlands out would have been more aesthetic. There is too much mass in north-west right now, but too few in the south-west to support that. I think the Dutch are okay with the idea that we are West-Germanics (Germans).

Actually the pic in OP is meant to be a Dutch-unified Germany with the language spoken being a standardised variety of the West Germanic linguistic continuum that's closer to Dutch than in real life.

i dont disagree that topographic-central borders aren't aesthetic, i just dont think that they should start and end there. i understand the difference between germanics and germans, i was just confused about your exclusion of some and inclusion of others. i dont think that one country deserves to rule so many different people simply because it's visually pleasing. there are a lot of improvements to be made involving the borders of europe, certainly, i just dont think sweeping annexation is the right solution

>i just dont think sweeping annexation is the right solution
haha pleb

Ideal borders for Europe desu