Europe

>Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qEXuckty6VM?t=28
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23792628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had no part in this. I can't stand football as a sport. Ice hockeys way more enjoyable to watch and play.

Adult games for adult people.
Enjoy your kiddie games.

>destiny 2
This is the thing you should be mad about

Don't play anything besides that and project cars

It makes you calm and helps you process your current issues, although offline Legendary is the only available mode because money

I cant stand sport games in general. Dunno why, I enjoy every other gerne

youtu.be/qEXuckty6VM?t=28

We use that to spot the people we should avoid
FIFA is a subhuman boring game

>NBA 2K18
Who in Europe is buying this?

Competitiveness and oneupmanship and that's it

Presumably Spain and Lithuania, good teams IIRC

Think basketball is popular in the Serbia and Croatia.

Yugos, Russians, Lithuanians, Greeks, and some Italians and Spaniards

S-shut up...

still better than call of duty

>not playing indie games

not playing board games

>playing games

I play with my testicles.

Wow you Niggers can afford Playstation? Holy shit how about you buy some food with the money we donate you instead of buying a fucking gaming console with it, you worthless nigga

based

>not playing patty cake and marbles

>this butthurt German who's been following me with insults since September

He speaks good sense though.

>yanks will never know the feeling of all the lads drinking in your bedroom playing winner stops on on fifa
sad!

Yes of course, apparently some people believe that a person capable of obtaining internet and posting hours on end here would be struggling to find food

Such insight such brilliance.

>tfw haven't eaten anything today because i literally can't stop lurking and shitposting

This German just wants some accountability with his money is all. No need to get all fanny flustered about it.

>Project CARS
Mah nigga

Rocket League broke me, I have no interest in gaming at all anymore

>some accountability with his money
Sure m8, just like how every individual British citizen is responsible for colonial rule, every German citizen for the destruction of Europe and every American for the deaths of shooting victims and the immigration flood in Europe

Also he's probably the resident Kurd/Russian, shitty English and perpetual butthurt are his signature

based doc

lel *tummy rumbles*

>every German citizen for the destruction of Europe and every American for the deaths of shooting victims and the immigration flood in Europe
Unironically true though

>every Greek for his debt

Hockey is way shittier.
>no strategy
>no finesse
>scoring mostly based on sheer luck
>impossible to follow without tv and replays
>you only know someone scored when le big horn blows
Truly, a sport for brainlets.

>be American
>enjoy my tenth seconds today
>tummy starts rumbling and hurting
>go to ER
>local firemen, police and nursing staff all called
>tip me over and smack my back repeatedly
>a cacophony of burps follow
>receive bill for 65000USD for the procedure tomorrow in the mail

Greeks blame "Germans for destroying the world and every American" for our debt? And I will be a bad sport if I post a mutt now?

Unironically having a second breakfast right now. Don't hex me with your bush magic!

>amerigoblins possess a culture so empty that the gauge the actions of other societies by the bread and circuses that they consume

I'll have you know that my blood flows as white as the driven snow.
NOT AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *disappears into star shimmer*

>bush magic
Sorry but Bush already fucked you over in healthcare

>complain all year long about insurance premiums
>Trump removes subsidies for insurance companies and raises them for millions
You guys seem to lack consistency

Dude get checked, Leuchemia is really serious.

>that my blood flows as white as the driven snow
It probably does since its clogged with fat

My company handles my insurance, it's nice.
Sorry.
Rude!

Okay sorry but I swear to everything dear I wasn't trying to be insulting, just banter

About what?

Basketball is pretty popular even in Sweden in some parts of the country, it's the second biggest sport in my hometown.

Ain't no thang.
Sorry about not checking those digits.

I actually have a PS4 Pro, massive utter disappointment compared to the 2500K/970

Bought those and the HTC 10 and Nexus 6 with personal money. And even if you believe the German meme above I can personally assure that local and foreign funds rarely if ever reach citizens unaffiliated with the corrupt Islamist party

I won't tolerate your Islamophobia here.

>2017
>not exclusively playing autism games

You know it's nothing but a reformation of Arabian paganism? You'll never find this in Arabic sources but they literally prayed towards 360+ idols in Mecca, performed the rituals of pilgrimage and even performed ablution

I am 100% he met a Sabian or Christian and realized he had boundless power with the appropriate 'enhancements'

Is the new expansion worth getting?
Man I don't understand anything you are saying.

Those are video games for alpha males with social skills. Americans play shit for autistic manchildren

Several tenets of Islam are eeriely similar to pee-Islamic pagan beliefs, with added historical context to justify the difference. Even the cosmological model of the Quran was Ptolemaic/pagan Arab

because sports are games in themselves. why pay 60 euros for a new sport game when you can just call some friends and go out and play for free? the latter has superior graphics and immersion.

I wish that Sudanon were immortal. Truly the best poster.

haven't played since april so I wouldn't know
but they call it an "immersion pack" so it's probably not too important

Why though it wasn't even good enough to get replies

>people who play sports games
Why

You are a weird mix of good banter and politeness that we don't usually see around this parts.

Indeed, I lurk threads where he pops up and read all his posts. He's really slumming it hanging out here.

I just has a reply to everything.
unlike most tripfags, I've never seen him make a fool out himself either.

Lol you guys haven't met me IRL, autistic paranoid mess and dyslexic as well

What are your thoughts on phage-therapy, do you think it has any future?

if you play a game that has girls playing you might be a casual

It's the future, along with cancer immunotherapy, they've produced the first proper cure for diffuse/large cell lymphoma. They've even cured the murine variant of MS. But as a practitioner I am more interested in the long term ramifications

How will bacterial immunogenics evolve? How will the body's natural responses change? What unforeseen complications are we talking about

More concerning is that further specialization will occur in medicine because of technologies like it, and most doctors will lose out to AI

>More concerning is that further specialization will occur in medicine because of technologies like it, and most doctors will lose out to AI

I feel like doctors are very low down on the list of jobs that will be replaced by AI, you have some time.

>autistic paranoid mess
wowit'slikehalfof4chancouldfitinthesecriteria.tiff

I am a spiteful man and I sincerely hope it's sufficiently mutagenic to create multiple cancers and indestructible bacteria

Doctors will be replaced because medicine is nothing but being a body mechanic and they get paid 100000+ dollars for it, a decent AI that could cross-reference literal lists is already close. Doctors who give you one diagnosis and bet entirely on it will be the first to go

I'm a bit sceptical of it, the USSR did plenty of work on phage-therapy and never really had a break-through, maybe now that the west has renewed interest in it...
It's sad that the 2 blocks couldn't share research together, western antibiotics+phage-therapy could have lessend the effects of anti-body resistance and who knows what else might have come out of it

>USSR did plenty of work on phage-therapy and never really had a break-through
Or anything really. Soviet medicine is a meme.

The trickiest part is designing the vehicle for the payload, the sgRNA and preventing undesirable effects elsewhere

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23792628

But you should root for it. It's like the early PS3 CFW days or after a kernel exploit, the tools are shit and might break the system like my phat PS, but very very promising

Healthcare =/= medical research quality, if my Russian trained neurologist friend is right you're doing good stuff

I guess, that's why I wish there had been cooperation.
That list doesn't seem right, France's healthcare system probably only ranks so high, because it's free, still have massively overcrowded hospitals/ER's and I doubt the quality is as good as say Switzerland or Japan

Paradox has an even worse system than EA. Their cancerous $20 expansions are ridiculous.

don't forget the $10 reskin pack as well :^)

honestly I don't think it's so bad though since they go on sale so often

Even with sales, all these expansions can easily exceed the price of a AAA game.

That is the reason that I don't support Paradox or EA anymore. I just torrent their games. Fuck them.

I'm not about to pay 300 bucks for a 30 dollar game.

it's much better than your standard AAA game though

>300 bucks
more realistically you're paying like $60 for the base game+all but the newest 2 or 3 dlc

You can just pirate everything. Or buy the base game and pirate all the DLC.

It's not.
EUIV is fun, and has a good replayability.
But they don't put the resources or work that AAA games do.

Skyrim is a ~500 hours game, and it was $60.
There were some expansion, but even though were more than paradox expansions.

Paradox expansions are a bunch of small little mechanics, and graphics updates, that make it so fucking worhtless. But after 12 or I don't know how many expansions they have, it starts having a toll on gameplay, and you start seeing a difference.

But to get to that, you have to spend like a 100 dollars just to get there. It's bullshit.

Can you trick Steam into accepting pirated DLC?

>Destiny 2
fucking disgusting
nothing wrong with a bit of e-footie now tho

Yup. Paradox doesn't have any sort of checks. You just have to use the unlocker that comes with every DLC download and you are good to go.

Do you know any good sites to get the DLCs? I don't remember seeing these unlockers.

>Skyrim is a ~500 hours game
I've spent almost 1100 hours in EU4
aside from civ5 I don't remember any "AAA" game that had as much replayability

and I guess I can see how it's rough getting into fresh but once you are up to date it's only like $20, twice a year at most to get everything which is way, way better than most games it's just that most games aren't still releasing new content after 4+ years

There used to be a mega over in the /gsg/ thread on /vg/, but I don't think that is there anymore. But if you go back into the older threads, maybe 3 or 4 back, there are some links to the most recent DLC's with the unlocker in them.