Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Up64RA0l1pc
vimeo.com/243442446
youtube.com/watch?v=VcyYZq5Zyug
youtube.com/watch?v=a98umoWh7VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come

BULGARIA YOU ON OF A BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are there any good news sites? It all looks like sensationalist garbage hyping up the end of Bulgaria and Boko the cop declaring himself dictator.
I just want real factual news, without the local crime crap and without the selebrity bullshit.
I have that figured out about international news, but I want some stuff about bulgaria, without shutty partizan spinners and pretencious journalists writing me esseys while trying to insert every long, turkish and/or russian word they know.

>I have that figured out about international news
Do tell?

Kys, both of you

Plebit

>CALLING ALL SHITPOSTERS
Post "brm brm" and help us destroy /ex-yu/

Explanation of the "brm brm" meme:

>The sound that an engine makes (tractor engine in this case, the same as vroom vroom in english)
>Croats use it in /ex-yu/ to reference Serbs fleeing/cleansed from Croatian lead Operation Storm in 1995, going away mostly on their tractors as you can see in the picture.

sad "human" being

youtube.com/watch?v=Up64RA0l1pc

judgement day for commies

also video

vimeo.com/243442446

KOLKO MORETA??!

TRI TRI TRI

>not being indifferent to everything that happens in the world and going to Sup Forums only when someone kills a bunch of people so you can shitpost about it

I go then mostly for the footage that they won't show elsewhere because it's "disturbing".

we love communism here

It is known, comrade

thessalonggers aren't humans, they should be sent to death camps

So which one is it, are Bulgarians Romanian or Romanians Bulgarian?

We are both cuman

I am sorry, but Kumanovo is in Fyrom and it's populated by Serves and Albanians.

So we're all Serbian after all, right?

Yes. Fyromians are Serves. Please go to a church and tell your local priest that. Tell me how they responded, serveshit.

my dad is from cameroon and my mom from russia

Our church will soon be subsumed under the Bulgarian one.

No it won't, but they no longer want to be Serves.

Yes it will, they wrote about it.

You know the one drop rule. Pack up your things, whitey.

How do you see the situation playing out?

The Church remembers, and they know how they've been treated by Greeks and Serves. But today, like in the early 20th century, no one wants union between fyrom and its parent country, not serves, not russki, not greeks.

Servia and Fyrom enter the EU in 2030, life goes on as usual.

>"He-he!"

>go to bed
>have a bad dream that albanian isn't the official language of Macedonia
>wake up
>it was just a dream
>albanian is still the official language of Macedonia
feels good lads

Our soon to be recognized Bulgarian minority will demand their rights recognized and the language given an official status. Soon after, an initiative for joining Bulgaria will be put on the table for a referendum.
Most people vote yes.

kys

Probably only 30% in Fyrom identify as Bulgarians. There were zero Bulgarians in Fyrom, according to the last census. There were Vlach and Egyptians, but zero Bulgarians.

>most people vote yes
wew
albanians turks bosniaks torbesh and serves will ***never*** agree to that and combined they're well over 40% of the country

all it would take is a measly 1/5th or 1/6th of macedonians to also vote no and such a referendum would never pass

i love i love isla islaam :D

Kelly I want to ask a question about my ancestry

>There were zero Bulgarians in Fyrom
I wonder why.

>become an instant EU member
>they'll vote against it

>shiptar delusions
But yeah they won't get those citizenships but shhh don't tell them. ;)

shoot

Now, if the cunt is partitioned, on the other hand... The only problem is Shkupi. Maybe they could remain the only part of independent Fyrom, and the rest could go the surround real countries?

>implying EU will exist in 2030
kek

greece is 4th world

If my family has connection to mt Athos and Crete (only Chania), am I white? Remember, Cretarabs come from degenerate Herakleion.

Close to 80,000 Fyromians are Bulgarian citizens. Why are they not represented in the census?

albanians turks and bosniaks have zero say in the matter little bitch boy

fuck off, peasant patriot

if you're white you're not Greek and we will shoot you on sight

not sure, dividing up a capital city would be confusing and difficult, especially a multicultural one like shkup

I was asking my white friend shoo pleb shoo

YOU'RE NOT WHIIIIIIIIIIITE

based
youtube.com/watch?v=VcyYZq5Zyug

i think ive gained weight

You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. It can still end with Serbs hanging from light posts, if we plan it well.

>kleomenis
>based
Was fun I guess.

>there are white people in Greece at this very moment

why? but he is very based

Or you could turn the one minority against the other and so Bulgaria and Albania eventually turn butthurt against eachother and our Macedonian brothers prosper in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=a98umoWh7VU

Well everybody's heard, about the brm! brm brm brm, the brm is the word! brm brm brm, the brm is the word! well everybody's heard, about the brm! brm brm brm, the brm is the word! everybody's heard, about the brm! brm brm brm, the brm is the word! everybody's heard, about the brm! brm brm brm, the brm is the word! don't you know about the brm? well everybody's heard, about the brm! brm brm brm, the brm is the word! brm brm brm, the brm is the word! yeah! well everybody's heard, about the brm! na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na everybody's heard, about the brm!

He is ok I guess.

Albania has recognized a Bulgarian minority, unlike Fyrom, why would we hold a grudge against them?

get the FUCK back to reddiт autistic little cuck

why didn't daddy love you? why is internet allowed in peasant areas? why do you leave the goats hungry, even now?

Somebody plants a bomb here and there, maybe assasinate some people of said minority, then a manifesto surfaces and then you wait. Come on, you know how it works.

Weeell is an Albanian with allegedd links to Kosovo or Albania assassinated the PM of Fyrom, things would go South very quickly.

Sneaky hellenic subhumans in the balkans
I am Thraco-Illyrian

WEΜΝΑΔΞς;
Φ;ςΑΣΦΡ
]ςΣΦγΦ2ςΡΦΤς3ΤΘς09ΤΦΓStakataka used Gyro Ball!
It's not very effective... TheΤΓΙ3ΕΤΓ3Ε9ΞΓ39ΦΕΡς9Γ0ΘΞ3ς4ΘΤ309ΘΤ309ΤΘ39ΘΤ3ΘΤ09ςΡΦΞ320ΔΦ329Ρ34ΞΗΔ0ΞΑΞΗΨΑΨΑΨΑΨΑΦΕςΦςΦΠΟΞΜΩΒΣΩΣΚΞΞΞΟΡΕςΤ5ΦΓΙ30-593
4Ρ5ΔΕ2;9Θ0Δ09ΦΘ3ς9ΦΟΙςΙΛΛΦΘΨΚΙΝΓΚΙΛΛΥΟΘΑΝΔΡΕΜΟΩΕΥΟΘΡΟΡΓΑΝΣΟΝΕΒΥΟΝΕΤΟΣΕΛΛΙΝΤΗΕΒΛΑΨΚΜΑΡΚΕΤΤΗΕΑΛΒΑΝΙΑΝΣςΙΛΛΒΘΥΤΗΕΜΑΝΔΤΗΕΝΙςΙΛΛΒΕΦΡΕΕΤΟΡΑΠΕΥΟΘΡΨΟΡΠΣΕΑΣΥΟΘΡΦΑΜΙΛΥςΑΤΨΗΕΣΙΝΑΓΟΝΥ

It's not a problem at all. The ones that would be needed to be kicked out are the shitpars from Cair. Saraj (you can see its size is ridiculously disproportionate to the other municipalities) was FORCEFULLY added to Skopje so they can have the stupid 25% in the capital.
Saraj is a damn shiptar village and has maybe 30k people. Cair has 40k out of which not even all of them are actually shiptar.
I don't know where you get this meme that Skopje is beyond salvation. There's many k*sovar scum that come here and they inflate the appearence with their inbred squarehead faces around the city but the real numbers are much lower.

On the other hand, Gruyo relied exactly on this kind of volatility when his cronies stormed Fyromian parliament and beat up the opposition, they thought the rest of the population would go out, radicalized, on the streets. Everyone in Fyrom stayed home that night, and the moderates won 70% of the votes during the last election.

>I am Thraco-Illyrian
how do you know it

they can have the stupid 25% in the capital.
Saraj is a damn shiptar village and has maybe 30k people. Cair has 40k out of which not even all of them are actually shiptar.
I don't know where you get this meme that Skopje is beyond salvation. There's many k*sovar scum that come here and they inflate the appearence with their inbred squarehead faces around the city but the real numbers are much low
On the other hand, Gruyo relied exactly on this kind of volatility when his cronies stormed Fyromian parliament and beat up the opposition, they thought the rest of the population would go out, radicalized, on the streets. Everyone in Fyrom stayed home that night, and the moderates won 70% of the votes during the last election.
Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)18:33:40 No.81952141
>I am Thraco-Illyrian
how do you know it

Albanians will forever be a prominent minority in Shkupi. As will be Serbs. We need to figure our how that won't explode into a civil war, at any point during the next 100 years.

Allah told me

e that night, and the moderates won 70% of the votes during the last election.
>I am Thraco-Illyrian
how do you know it
Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)18:35:00 No.81952184
Albanians will forever be a prominent minority in Shkupi. As will be

look at this disgusting gypso-balkanic flag

>I am Thraco-Illyrian
how do you know it
Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)18:35:00 No.81952184
Albanians will forever be a prominent minority in Shkupi. As will be Serbs. We need to figure our how that won't explode into a civil war, at any point during the next 100 years.
Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)18:35:43 No.81952215
Allah told me
Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)18:36:07 No.81952235
e that night, and the moderates won 70% of the votes during the last election.
>I am Thraco-Illyrian

?

Ah yes the gyppo ghetto. Well better to have them in a ghetto like that than freely roaming around. Much better for extermination.

why in every thread there's a mentally ill gayreek?

he's a redditor

Northwest

Even gypsies, we cannot exterminate. We need to train them to work, all of them.

how do you know this is kelly

All of macedonia's thalium belongs to us now AHHAAHHAHHAHAAHAH

Southwest

he was outed in previous threads and he admitted it himself one or two threads later after the initial one

which ethnicity is blue

Good to see Ohrid still holds.

ku jeni shqipe

>which ethnicity is blue

>which ethnicity is blue

Mermen

kek

The problem in the West are Zajas and Oslomej. They are what I call below the Vardar line and on top of that you can see all shqip municipalities almost completely surround Mavrovo which is non-negotiable.

Oh and Vevcani.
In fact this whole administrative division is beyond fucked up. There was a referendum opposing it but it was right at that time that the US "recognized us" as Macedonia instead of fyrom to motivate the government for it to fail. So it passed and the borders were changed which is why there are these abominations of municipalities with 20 or 30% of some population, everything was more or less done to achieve shit above 25% which was set as the limit for damn minority gibs.

For example Struga. IT appears here to be fully Albanian but that's not completely the case. The picture is much more complicated.

>Kelly gets beaten up by albanians again
>comes home and spergs out on balk
Mpye

Rationalize to us in simple terms why we should want that containment board destroyed considering all the resulting rapefugees are gonna come zerg us in here.

>нepeзи