Leftists from your country would defend the woman or the black guy?

Leftists from your country would defend the woman or the black guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>KARA BOGA'D

Leftists run and hide, they only care for others so long as i does not incur them any damage, they would defend anyone.

ONLY the mighty KARA BOGA has the resilience to put the wh*Teoid whore in her place, Inshallah

ah... wasted trips on gramatical mistake, the true meaning is *they would not defend anyone*

If I were in his shoes, I'd tell her that my ass is still hurting from the rough pounding my bf gave me last night. Because I'm a whore for cocks! And I'd tell her that she's slut shaming me. That would make her shut up desu

The woman, coz he punched her.
The man if he hadn't punched her.

Dec 1st is almost here

The Chad KARA BOGA vs the virgin faggot

The woman was rude and racist.
The man is an asshole for hitting a woman.
She deserved it.

I'm still trying to lose weight! My bellybutton has nasty horizontal lines straddling it from when I was fat 2 years ago. sad

Women
Feminism>ethinicity here

The nigger. At least he sucks my cock.

Mass immigration and Cultural enrichment are due to leftist so it's not bad that this degenerate destroy himself by his self

was he arrested?
he admited he raped several girl

>the w*ite "man" needs police to arrest the KARA BOGA because he cant do anything himself
The absolute state of the w*iteoid race

Nah, that's just something Americans say when they're angered by w*men.

The woman, though she clearly deserved it

please, trying to act all tough, when that black was tiny, and all apologetic to the guy who forced him to leave the train. this is how blacks act when they are alone, frail and scared people.

>a BLACK man admits to literally raping a w*ite woman and punches another
>all w*ite "men" can do is ask him to leave
I pity you

You just know he asked his number later

she asked*

if he punched him, he would be in a lot of trouble from leftist and anti-racists, he did good

Thorned
Real woman don't complain petty things
Real man don't hit woman

I would defend the woman, but in my ideal state she would be subjugated and forced to birth 12 kids. If she ever talked feminist shit again she'd get a facefull of acid. (not in a muslim way though)

How much do you weigh?

I would punch him in the balls and tell everyone they're safe from his menacing manspreading

BLACK men putting wh*Toid whores in their place

BASED! Fuck wh*Tes

I'm 174cm and between 62-63 kg. But since I'm a twink I don't have any non-essential muscle mass, so that inflates my fat percentage a bit.

Leftist like virtue signalling, so leftists will defend the black guy.

They would be magnetically attracted to the BLACK avatar of KARA BOGA

>TFW I'm shorter than a trap

(You)

Asian twink* not a trap yet!

I'm amazed they lose it all. Maybe to each other?

>implying waiting 7 years for your pure white waifu isn't worth it

WHY are chinks so SMALL??

based

yes, let's all believe leftist media and polls

leftist are soy boy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

>Yet
Mm, yes yes. Are you done studying?

>yes, let's all believe leftist media and polls
>dumb leftists don’t even read breitshart, infowars, and my le epik identarian blog, which always have the real truth xDDD

>MAYN STREAM METEOR-mememan

>Let's believe the right ones instead!

>27%
that's not much

It is by college standards

Whatever you say, w*teoid sub"human"

>leftist are soy bo-

2 Bio exams next week then it's just MCQs and my H3 subject after that

>on this much damage control

>contrarian to contrarianism

In Sweden, they would blame white men for pushing this poor black man so far he had to strike a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw

Here leftists and antifas are the typical nice-guys, friends with women, very careful with what they day, gay types, maybe it's the opposite in America, that's why I questioned the truth of that newspaper study, since I find it hard to believe, but I admit I don't know what american nationalists are/behave like

Nah as anything in the city I would just ignore it, keep looking down, and pretend it wasn't happening.

BLACK BULL ending with wh*Te degeneracy

>random guy stabs a bunch of people on the subway
Rightists really are niggers, aren’t they?
Also:
>muh anecdotal evidence
>le right wingers r ackually chads XDDD including me I am not a fat pathetic virgin NEET guys look at this Breitbart artxixle!!

but statistically blacks commit much more crime than whites, how is this even a discussion, and they have extremely low IQs, plus have huge ammount of aids.

Not a real article.

>le Sup Forums meme statistics find that poor people commit more crime
Woah who would have guessed

Not a real country.

t.

Sudan's aids rate (0.3%) is literally less than half Portugal's (0.7%), and no this isn't a meme, its WHO certified

Neither is 99% of Sup Forumsshit but thats not stopping anyone.

moldova and ukarine are poorer than many african countries, yet they commit much less crime, africans are naturally violent and impulsive people, it has nothing to do with money

>I am mad better post a meme that isn’t related to the current discussion

yes, when you compare one country to another such anomalies appear, but comparing continent vs continet, or all portugal's statistics vs all sudan statistics, we can clearly see that blacks are much more subhuman, the same way portugal is a bit more subhumn than norway for example, we only have 1% sub-saharan genes on average but it's enough to make us look bad compared to 0% sub-saharan countries

>moldova and ukarine are poorer than many african countries
“no”

I know for a fact that the numbers the WHO has about Mexico aren't telling the truth on many sickness who affect America and magically skip Mexico to affect Guatemala. The WHO isn't that reliable if they are bound to fake stats given by corrupt governments desu.

"yes"

they are you dumb twat

I guess so but do you really believe there's a gradient directly related to the colour spectrum, France, Italy and Spain seem to suggest otherwise

No, you dumb ricenigger, they aren’t. Imagine being this much of a self hating cuckold.

The woman, obviously.

Unfortunately they are the most powerful and technologically advanced nation, with the pinnacle of educational institutions next to Oxbridge, so this fails to register

So you are as bad as the people you despise.

are you for real? Compare fucking ukraine with morocco, algeria, south africa, ethiopia and see who's richer
and those were just from the top of my head I'm sure there's more
fucking idiot american

I'm not self-hating, but it's obvious the less white your country is, the poorer/shittier your country will be. whites just are superior at building civilized societies, and the more sub-saharans a country has, the shittier it will get.

>self hating cuckold.
unless you're non-white, then that's you too.

That's not the "intelligence" Evola is talking about. Intelligence from a traditionalist perspective is supra-rational and not bound to the terrestrial world.

On the internet, yes. In real life, no.

Unless you think Morocco is black you can shut the fuck up because we aren’t talking about North Africa.

no they don't, france has more germanic genes than Portugal therefore it's a better country than Portugal. It loses to purer Germanic countries like Norway though, since they are even more germanic than frane, and have much less blacks

Drumpfkin gets triggered

hahahahaha you sure americans are not interested in soccer? Cuz you're sure moving the goalpost alot

That makes little sense, how is something not inherently rational supposed to be intelligent, intelligence in itself is the use of rational tools

Otherwise it would be some 'wisdoms beyond our feeble minds' and that sounds both pretentious and redundant

Almost a third are wizards? Why am I not surprised?

CUTE DRUMPFY

Traditionalism is all about transcendence and finding the bridge to the higher world. It does sound pretentious and I haven't read an essay from Evola, nor from Réné Guénon explaining what exactly that "higher world" is and why we should disregard the terrestrial one.

Its probably 21st century Earth, they missed out

Back then every thing material was so shit you needed to aspire to a higher world

Is that why East Asians countries have less crime than European countries

Here we go, now the entire thread will be accusations of Ashkenazi/Asian cheating, nepotism, primitiveness, impending collapse, etc

When Venice got bombed by the allies and everyone was hiding in a shelter, he went out on the streets for a walk. He got hit and had to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. Apparently he didn't care.

both are in the wrong, but the guy moreso for resorting to violence in a verbal argument.

So this is the guy accusing Americans of being irrational, or did transcendental beings fail to rescue him

>Wikipedia

Both niggers and women should be gassed.