Please love us ;__;

please love us ;__;

i do love cali
only good state along with new york and oregon

maybe we would if you people would stay in your containment zone

I like California. The only problem with California is the youth.

>tfw no californian bf

No

Best state.

I hate it here, groceries are too expensive. I could get a loaf of bread for $1 in phoenix and here I don't even see it go that low on sale.

A loaf of bread costs at least $3 here. Stop bitching.

yeah but you're denmark and no one cares

your bread isn't pumped full of air so jews can wring out every last penny like it is in mordor

thank you :3

thank you?

fuck you

:(

slice bread, head to mexican market for it.. baguettes, head to the vietnamese sandwich shop to get it... there your $1 bread

the fuck does this even mean?

Ever notice how porous bread is in America? That isn't normal.

>thank you?
What I meant is that I only hate the bitchy upper-class hipsters who only eat organic food and support marxism.

California and New York are the only states worth living in. Everything else is just a shithole full of racist muh guns rednecks

no that's a generalization that's not supported in reality. We have many types of bread, some of which are porous, some not. Depends on what bread you get.

but continue with your stupid Sup Forums narrative

Worst state in the Union and I hate how my peers move there.

>Everything else is just a shithole full of racist muh guns rednecks

Deep knowledge of geography.

Europeans are soooo educated and knowledgeable!

hint: he's american

The Pacific and New England are good too. Some of the Midwest is fine as well. Just avoid the deep so*th like 'Bama.

>Sup Forums narrative is pointing out the failings of capitalism
really makes you think

thank you :3

t. s*uth states sympathizer
Your country is a shithole in itself

it's bread you dumb motherfucker

t. Sicilian
Even Mexico is whiter than your nation, don't talk shit about others when you are at the bottom of the barrel Leo

>obsession with whiteness
>namefag
Go back to your shitty board and spam your cancerous threads 24/7. Don't talk shit about others when your entire existence is a big joke.

t. an*Mefag
I am literally Iberian, you are a mere Moor in my great presence. Pic related

Whider Dan u luigi

I'm not from this country, silly ape. Don't let the flag fool you, gu*do.

You are not funny in the slightest. Like I said, go back to your containment zone right now.

Really? I thought most of them moved to Florida.

t. an*Mefags
I make six figures puto, don't even try to talk shit. You will never have as much pussy as me Luigi. Pic related, Mexican SEX GOD