twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw ywn be that cute

he is my goddess(god)
he makes my dick rise higher than olympus

>men

>tfw i just came to this pic
i just want a qt russian bf

Not a man. I refuse to believe it.

Don't worry, close enough is good enough. Come here babe.

old bread
That's a Faceapp feminisation but this Russian is a beautiful trap. I posted almost all his crossdressing pics in the old bread.

can someone give me a quick rundown on this man

>name is Natasha
>claims he is old and fat
>a few years ago he used to crossdress and has a few beautiful pics (including one dicc pic) I have saved on my computer
>posted them here on Sup Forums a few weeks ago when he was drunk
>now he begs me to stop posting them wherever I go

What's wrong?

>me
>close to being that cute
Lmao nice joke user.

Is that the original pic? He's such a qt.

Sorry to hear that, well if that's the case I wish you best of luck.

I don't know, I found this pic on 2ch hk/fg/

Good work user. Now I have pics of every part of his body except his very cute twinky ass and chest.

this one is cuter desu

>no bulge
Fuck this.

He just has a really smol dicc. I have his dicc pic. I'll only post the censored version however.

Assbro is best, I wish he was my bf.

Those are three different people.

same
>ywn tongue that butt

Nasha posted and in the same thread unless the one with the bulge is not him, because he posted the bulge pic in response to me asking for one.

Honey, you're not going to be able to deflect this. Own it or lay low for a while, the Singaporean user's not going to stop obsessing about you.

Hyvää, this finnish guy is the best. I have fapped to many of his shorts

best men desu

>Finnish
>guy
NAME?

assbro, that is what he called himself while posting amazing pictures of himself at gif.
He did later on do some at /cb/

Pls post steam

assbro

Oh I didn't know Assbro was Finnish. There was also this one other ass-slut on /gif/ who actually puts dildos up his thick ass.
Shame all the webms 404'd on the archive.

Of course those aren't him. "He" never existed. All the black\pink stockings photos were posted on 2ch in 2014 and saved by other people. That user has never posted anything since.
Other photos including the bulge pic are from different sources and belong to different people. The dick pick is a relatively popular photo saved from /hm/ or any other gay oriented board/tumblr. The faceapp morphing pic was made from a photo posted in january 2017 on 2ch's /fg/ (a board for transgenders), reposted in 2ch's Sup Forums with faceapp morphing applied and then reposted here on Sup Forums.

slut

I saved them all, too big to upload with my shitty net though

Assbro said he got his nice ass from hockey, would love to be his hockey teammate and fuck that ass after training in the showers.

Get your logic outta here.

H-how do you know that?

You're not Nasha damagecontrolling, are you?

He alredy said that he has some genetic problem in the other thread and it is something serious

That wasn't assbro, that was the guy posting his pics. He said that he had klinefelter's (XXY)

Ok guys yes, he's cute, but please leave him alone ffs.

I've only saved a couple of them; thought that I could just access the archive for the rest whenever I wanted.
I mourn over the loss of those webms before every fap session.
It's a combination of sports and genetics. My ass is naturally pretty big too and it's only gotten bigger from doing soccer/weightlifting.

Assbro doesn't have Klinefelters syndrome, his dick and balls were normal.

Has he ever posted any timestamps? Has he ever fulfilled any requests? No.

Why are you guys so obsessed with him/her?

>russian men [sic]

>My ass is naturally pretty big too and it's only gotten bigger from doing soccer/weightlifting.

Can I use it for sexual relieve?

it's what he claimed himself when he posted OC once, could be lying ofc

I requested the bulge, he delivered on the bulge.

Also anons requested the dicc and he posted a dicc pic.

But that makes sense.

That better be a guy.

I know people with Klinefelters syndrom and their dicks are like baby dicks and balls are non-existant. He has a normal dick, he just have wider hips than normal and fat around the ass.

If I tell you the truth will you be very disappointed? Or should I just leave you in the world of your fantasies?

>russian men

Tell me the truth user. I won't be disappointed at all, have called out pseudo-girls before myself. Will need proofs though

I'm not even obsessed with him lol, I just post his pics whenever he's the topic of conversation. There's many other traps in the sea.

You sure? It's not very feminine.
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/43555328/#q43557218

Are you sure?

>tfw can't view image
>tfw get 404
Hmph, doesn't look bad. Are you good at powerbottoming?

>I'm not even obsessed with him lol
You spent 6 hours talking about him in the previous thread.

Beautiful

Ayy lmao

Why not

In that time I made a few threads, and had other threads open as well. I'd estimate more than 50% of Singapore flags are me.

Yeah the mods nuked the thread since some anons and I started hooking up.
>Are you good at powerbottoming?
That's basically all I do lmao.

>barely a thumbnail
tease

>That's basically all I do lmao.
Oh god, please give me a good ride. The guys here are worst, they expect you to do everything all the time. I want some passion inbetween the fucks where the bottom takes the lead and milks me dry, hnng.

>russian men

Just shoot my man, I haven't even fapped to him lol

Wow, QQ more. Life is sooo miserable for you I'm sure.

>blubber is replying to me when I am waiting on the cuter and cooler canadaboy