I'm enjoying a higher quality of life than you are

I'm enjoying a higher quality of life than you are

shut up!

probably

your country is small and have no mountains haha

I'm not surprised. My life is shit.

prove it

I'm enjoying a higher sea level

I'm enjoying a higher quality of life than you are and vast unoccupied lands.

me too

Everyone in this thread is triggerd

>higher
Blaze up netherlands XD

> I'm enjoying a higher quality of life than you are
I'm not enjoying anything.

Lets call it a even

Next time I will fly over Netherlands I will iss during the flight and your country will drown

>have all the space is the world
>beautiful landscapes
>beautiful women
>world wide popularity
>hosting the World Cup 2018

''im not enjoying anything''

No you're not.

Top kek
Underrated as fuck

dang it Norway! why do you always have to ruin it for me? Why cant i have my moment for once

REKT

>enjoying

I'm sure yo do

>have all the space is the world
>beautiful landscapes
The majority of russians don't have the money to travel. Travelling in Russia is very expensive. A plane ticket to Moscow is 1\3 of my monthly wage. A train ticket is 1\4 of the monthly wage.
Going to somewhere in Siberia is an impossible dream, tickets to the places behind the Urals cost like 3-4 monthly wages.

>beautiful women
Incredibly demanding gold diggers and whores. If you're not good looking and\or rich then you're out.

>world wide popularity
Que?

>hosting the World Cup 2018
The tickets are unaffordable for the locals even by themselves. In reality you would also have to include the price for travelling and accommodation making it completely impossible.

b-but we h-have n-no muslims
y-you will b-be replaced

>A plane ticket to Moscow is 1\3 of my monthly wage
Doesn't sound like you live in the European part of Russia. Just move user, at least to the euro part. No reason to live a plane journey away from central Russia, not like it's cheaper over there

I live 500 km from Moscow, on the border with Ukraine.

economic recovery is possible
demographic recovery is not

we will be replaced by gypsies faster than any westerner by muslim

i said quit it out!

I live in Voronezh, sounds like we're neighbors. How the hell can a ticket from Voronezh to Moscow cost you 1\3 of your monthly wage? You can buy a train ticket for 1.5k, I just checked. Surely you can't be making that little user

Statistically you are not.

Your average household income, and tax rate, reduce you to poverty.

The N-netherlands will be a muslim nation by 2030! A-atleast we have based Putin that can save us from the western degeneracy!

>Statistically you are not.

>Your average household income, and tax rate, reduce you to poverty.

richer than you, ramirez

Very close actually.
A plane ticket to Moscow is around 5000 (85$). My monthly wage is 16000 (270$). 16000/5000= 3.2

Wilders will save us, just you watch!

>be dutch
>lose job
>be poor
>get aids
>lose child after birth
>die early
lmao

i am lonely because i live in piece of shit nevada desert and haven't made human contact in 3 weeks and my cell is broken so i only have an old home phone from 2003. i have my own horse and cat. i am superior

Why would you use a plane though? We have this great train in Voronezh that gets there in 6 hours and costs like 1.2k. I always use it, it's great.

>270$
i-is that bad in Russia?

1200 is still quite pricey. 2400 for a two way trip
What;s the point anyway, by the end of a month I barely break even. Got no free money I can spend on entertainment. Especially when accommodation in Moscow is 2000 a day.

Why you take train?
Use plane instead!
It makes cool w-whooshy sounds.

>be Russian airline
>be too poor to afford floors in your planes

you also have a lovely weather

And yet we are infinitely more relevant as a country than your backwoods patch of land will ever be.

I prefer to use Lufthansa.
They have relatively cheap tickets.

who actually gives a fuck about relevancy negro, it does nothing for your daily life lol

That is considered "good" weather in Britain.

lol no

kek

*bombs your Sea Wall*

i'm unironically enjoying our drought, it hasn't rained for more than 10 days for the last 6/7 months, all sunny