What are your predictions for the 2020's

What are your predictions for the 2020's

India leading the world.

Say goodbye to my virginity

India’s superpowers contaminate Asia and leave Indians as the sole evolved master-race.

>sex robots start moving serious units
>at least one more country leaves the EU
>Jpop and australian pop dominate the charts
>the collapse of domestic cultures in western countries
>Smart homes
>genome reading accelerates medicinal science research significantly
>religious belief in educated countries plummets
>streaming services make cinemas redundant

Still no gf

I will live in a magical world of full body VR with my robot daugherfu.

>>the collapse of domestic cultures in western countries
What does this mean
>>religious belief in educated countries plummets
All actual trends point to the opposite. People in the West have backlashed against atheistic materialism.

I cannot sure i can still alive at that moment

>All actual trends point to the opposite. People in the West have backlashed against atheistic materialism.
the fuck are you on

i really hope vr technology advances further by then, would be pretty noice.

>Early stages of nanotech(nanobots)
>VR starts coming out of infancy and will become a major new art and content medium
>Augmented reality Eye lenses will start becoming popular
>Huge chunks of men will start plugging out of society and will stay hikikimoris who are plugged into VR MMOS all day

>Child abuse scandals run rampant in Canada, Hollywood(again), youtube, progressive schools, lgbt conventions, the finebros, antifa, twitch, U.K.(like the muslim one now but way worse), clinton foundation, videogames industry, EU and whatever new vanity tool that come out next
>LGBT tries to incorporate pedophilia/hebephilia under their banner unsuccessfully, despite heavy backing from main stream media and huge funding budgets, only manages to get get non-white pedophiles socially accepted

United Korea/Japan/NATO intervention in the second Chinese Civil War

Statics shows spirituality is growing everywhere. Atheism is shrinking.

South Korea won’t. You could join your northern brothers and live though.

India becoming a superpower
Sexbots becoming popular
Christian revival happens

>United Korea

>[Citation needed]

The best decade since the 90s
I guess i could be wrong about this but i sure as fuck hope so
People then will probably look back upon this decade the similar way young adults look back upon their super-edgy teenage phase

things will gradually get worse until the inevitable collapse.

Lol you mean the spiritual but not religious memery?

I'll still be a khv

I hope more countries in the Middle East and other regions collapse desu, it's pretty fun to watch from afar.

neoliberal cyberpunk dystopia. organ theft will be widespread, even in the west. urban areas areas will gradually become slummified, the expensive glass boxes westerners fill their cities with will fall into disuse. workforce that has been replaced by new technology will turn to crime. political correctness will still be a thing, and will be used to mask other issues.

Sopa de macaco will become an international dish

How likely is an american civil war, or atleast a major violent conflict? It really seems like everybody fucking hates eachothers guts over there right now.

If there's god they'll end up killing each other until it's a giant wasteland in order to pay for their sins.

Murrica will start the rebuilding process after 8 years of trump administration, the last few years which he spent in a vegetative state, but was never declared unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office because vice president and republican leaders believed their entire party would crumble immediately if Pence was ever sworn in.

China will be the uncontested hegemony of everything west of the 180th meridian. Their massive fleets patrol the seas between Oceania and Gulf of Guinea. From their military harbor on the coast of Morocco they have started making patrols into the mediterranean and north atlantic, thumbing their noses at a weakened US and a militarily weak European Co-operative Force.

Together with a nuclear armed australia a geriatric japan stands vigil against the chinese dragon, while at the same time dealing with the massive humanitarian crisis caused by a reignited korean war that ended with 1/3 of Soul being incinerated by a nuclear strike from the desperate north koreans.

Russia will still be a poor shithole.

>China will be the uncontested hegemony of everything west of the 180th meridian.
No. You truly don't understand China and the Chinese. They're xenophobes, much like their inbred offsprings the Japanese. China are so xenophobic that the thought of ruling over other races makes them puke. Other than Tibet and the bases in South China Sea, China will not take the Imperial Japan route to self destruction.

I wish it was so, but the simple truth remains that no country in the history of the world has ever not used power when they had it. People like to use imperial china as an example of their seclusive ways, but that's far from the truth. The chinese were just as imperialist and militaristic as anyone else. The only difference was that china was a world in on itself. More chinese have died in chinese civil wars than the japanese ever had a chance to kill when they had their turn on the mainland. Now that china is united they're going to do what everyone else has done and project force.

haha yeah sure buddy

>sex robots start moving serious units
Now that's a future I'm sure I will love!

I can count the number of wars between China and it’s East Asian neighbors between 1340 and 2017 on one hand.

All civilization collapses
Varg becomes most wealthy and influential man alive

we get closer to the end of the world
also, zuck runs for president

Jesus christ I have to deal with american education at 3 in the morning.

China was very rarely a single monolithic entity. The chinese empire was an incredibly large country consisting of hundreds of kingdoms or lordships with varying amounts of autonomy and loyalty to the emperor, and while the imperial bureaucracy was an incredible undertaking for it's time it was not perfect. Petty lords battled constantly and at time the empire even fractured completely, most famously during the three kingdoms period.

Trying to hold this kind of a massive patchwork of nations, kingdoms, tribes and people together was an achievement in and on itself, and it involved A LOT of violence and bloodletting. Why waste your soldiers trying to conquer a useless patch of frozen riverside along the amur or on the vietnamese coast when you already had 10 million square kilometers of land to administer?

Not that there ever was a possibility for chinese emperors to start expanding their empires outside mainland china. It wasn't possible for the same reason why romans never conquered sub-saharan africa. I doubt the logistics of that kind of an operation were simply not possible for the technological level of that time.

Stop being such fucking faggots and go out
computer aint shit in life
then you gonna discover virginity is fucking bullshit and either go down the way of being depressive when you realize you cant have that speshul someone cause they dont want you or spend your life on the computer till something happens and you die or someshit

My prediction? OP is a fag, Poland becomes a major world power, Robert Mugabe is ousted, I have sex with OP's mom

White nationalism

Indian super power.

China's military rise won't be that fast. They'll probably only have four carriers at the end of the 20s. Nonetheless their power will certainly continue to rise dramatically in the 20s and 30s.