twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Šoma ahleh koja hastid?

Tehran. Shoma chi?

there's no such thing as Iranian you're (F)ersian

Poreč.

you got interpals?

No.

are you a serb? why do you know farsi?

No,Croat,have some Italian ancestry from mother's side. I found online lessons for it and punjabi so I took it to waste time. I know 20-30 phrases,the basic.

>learning punjabi

wtf?

You on proxy or in Murica?

He is lying, he is not from Teheran. Probably never set a foot in Iran either. Just some larping diaspora fag that hates himselves because he believes the "muh superior nordic race" bullshit.

you must be a newfag, he's a real iranian, I remember him from years back

>Its another "retarded embezzler's son from austria" episode

He doesn't even know where Tajrish or Kakhe Niavaran is, every Iranian knows this.

کسکش ننه کونپلنگ کم کس بگو آخه کیرم دو لا پهنا به زاویه نود درجه شمالی به طاق اون کس ننهت. دیوث کیرصورت بد رنگ یعنی اگر کسی تجریش رو بلد نباشه نمیتونه یه سرچ بزنه ای کیرم تو اون مغز نداشتهت حالا گمشو

Calls himself "Tehrani" but can't even give the most basic directions.

It's like someone claiming to be from manhatten and not even knowing where 5th avenue is.

Proxy

Take a timestamped picture out of your window with the date and time and "Embezzlers are niggerfaggots" written on it, go.

fuck off from my thread autismo

You don't own this thread you self hating faggot and yet again you have been proven a fraud.

I dont hate myself retard i hate you and any other faggot iranian-pajeet like you

You're a "pajeet" too, genius.

iranians are subhumans with no pride in themselves

they unironically agree with euro-centrists that ancient persians looked like modern day swedes and that they are arab rape babies

We wuz real persians.

Fuck off snownigger.

It's not bullshit, the original Indo-Europeans were Nordic.

ask any iranian and they will say persians used to all have blonde hair and blue eyes

they unironically believe this in relation to the "aryan" propaganda hitler fed them

that's even why they changed the name persia to iran

It is a load of bullcrap, let me find my own pictures from persopolis all of the aryans were depicted as hairy fucks with crooked noses exactly what we are now.

Oh and by the way we raped the arabs first, whatever raped us was actually persian rape-babys.

When the jews inbred with us they got the crooked noses and hairy bodies Thats what we always were

>""""aryans""""
>yet all I see are just Arabs with different names
Hmm.

No it isn't, Indo-Europeans originated in the Ukrainian steppe.

it doesn't matter about the truth. ancient persians obviously did not have european features like light eyes and hair

but the aspect of this whole thing that makes iranian people pathetic is that they BELIEVE they used to look like swedes

you know this to be true, the average iranian thinks their ancestors used to look like pewdiepie kek

>indo-europeans
>indo
>from ukraine

you must be a special type of retard

>ancient persians obviously did not have european features like light eyes and hair

who fucking cares retarded dog-eating chink?

that you stupid arabs genuinely believe that you used to look like nordics

your entire people are a bunch of cucks who do everything to try and look as european as possible. dying hair blonde, lightening creams, etc

iran is #1 in nose jobs in the world, even more so than korea

lol fucking faggot.

farsi/punjabi are the two most useless languages that are only used by subhumans nowadays. you wasted your time.

you should have learned something that'll be useful in the future, like arabic

Iran is literally hybrid of Mesopotamians and Desis,a mixture of Semitic and Aryan. It's been a buffer between the two for almost 3 milleniums.

who cares about what iranians believe you street-shitter dog-eater chink?

You do realize most if not all of these pretty pictures from Sup Forums come from bullshit sources?

People like ikbey post there, they have an agenda. There is no money in genetic testing because it yields no new knowledge. As a pharmacist, acurrate DNA-Testing is fucking expensive, 23 and me is inaccurate and works at a loss because jewgle wants your data.

Most Y-DNA research is fantastic bullshit.

I almost have my pictures need a way to strip the exif files.

>majoos delusions

>arabic
>useful

kekking hard. get the fuck out australia you fucking lizard eater scum.

Daily reminder that Arabs are the ultimate sub-humans. video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-WOD51A5y8

kys you suicide bombing sand nigger kek

Commercial genetic testing has nothing to do with that image.
>Most Y-DNA research is fantastic bullshit.
Because you say so?

go skin dogs alive somewhere else chink nigger

How do you think your meat is made you mutt? Pointing fingers when your country runs automatic slaughterhouses and shred baby chicks alive for "chicken niggets" is hilarious

I'm OP you retarded faggot

That varies individually, f.ex. the patrilineage of R1a Iranians ultimately stems from the Sintashta culture and they were blond haired and blue eyed.

Yes and no, research to be considerd accurate it must be repeatable by anyone. Yet none of these tests are for obvious reasons.

1) No company or university is willing to spend millions to confrm some pipe dreams of a WE WUZING """""""anthropologist""""""""""

2) Any country part of the global market is subject to immigration, be it international or neighbouring countries, results will vary from one generation or another.

They're not wrong.

The original Iranian peoples were originally Nordic, just like Scythians, the pure unmixed Aryans who had Nordic skulls and lighter pigmentation. You just stole their identity and culture.

>let me just attack random races and assume you're one
>except for whites because iranians have massive complexes towards them

kek, half your country sucks their dick out of envy

the other half have a little man complex towards white people like ahmadinejad and khameini

iranians are the most pathetic people in the world

True. most iranians ive met irl have been pajeet tier.

They suffer same as us.

dont piss in the streets while your roaming in canada they will arrest you

So you think haplogroups are bullshit because nowadays people move around more, even though populations are still largely static?

You underestimate what even 10 out of the ordinary results do to an average. Also to do testing with suffient sample sizies you need AT LEAST above 500, that would mean testing 30 regions that would mean testing more than 15.000 people at a cost of 2.500 Dollars per testing this would put the cost at 37.5 million(!) dollars. That isn't chump change who would invest that kind of money to have essentialy no significant result.

Even Anthropologists digging in the ground for artifacts that can generate actual revunue have to beg to even reach somewhere around 200.000 dollars

I have many more pictures of Persepolis, because I was actually there unlike you all niggerfaggots

youtube.com/watch?v=fjn-leEIT70

Iranians simply aren't aryan.

The only aryans are white looking (i.e. light hair, light eyes, light skin) iranians, afghanis, pakis, indians

the majority of those are not aryan, only the white ones

>I am PERSIAN not Iranian! ;)))
Subhuman. More than 70% of your language is from us.

>fuck Arabs!
*one second later*
>ya Ali!

Very nordic features indeed.

Almost looks like Varg himself, doesn't it?

im not iranian you lizard eating arab scum. go drink camel piss. videos related:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKeSrq7t6Ak

youtube.com/watch?v=BiDwO-K_jyc

youtube.com/watch?v=zxgIjWWoJ5k

disgusting subhuman

Yes more propaganda by the iranian government, please next think you'll show me is pan-turkic reasearchers funded by AKP that all Iranians are actually turks. No source, no proof, bullshit claim.

Might as well have aired it on the history channel.

But it's known that most Indo-European populations have traces of DNA that stem the original Indo-Europeans from the Ukrainian steppe, also the earliest Indo-European haplogroups have been found in that area. There isn't any incentive to look for the original Indo-Europeans elsewhere at this point.

>im not iranian
Lmao sure you aren't Reza.

whatever you say camel-piss drinker

How was your Muharram this year?

itt: (F)ersians getting wrecked

>posts pic of pakis

kek. illiteracy is big amongst subhuman desert dwellers.

>autist roach is back

mfw

great thread,keep going

Maybe, probably, who knows. The consensus is not out there and never will be because you will never find enough human remains throughout all time periods to trace back the origin of every man.

Thing is, you have to approach this by the simplest way, occams razor. We can see how the ancient persians depicted themselves, we can see that were able to work very fine nuances into the stone like hair-type, nose-type and for the well perserved ones, with colour even paint pigments.

Some backround knowledge, this wall depicts the offerings of all nations to the king of kings, Cyrus. Every country is shown seperated by one persian (aryan, not mede) holding their hand in front of each group

What can we conclude from this.

1) The further away you travel from regions, the more diffrently people are depicted in the stone, i.e. africans (south of egypt see pic related) look massively diffrent than central asian steppe people (shown as those with the funny hats).

2)The closer you are geographically there more simmilar they appear, indicating that phenotypically speaking as well as from a logical standpoint, 2 populations that have many historic interactions with each other tend to look alike (inter-marrying, simmilar origin)

Therefore we can assume that, the persians who conquered everything from africa to north india inter married with the conquered regions, therefore when they were invaded by their former inhabitans nothing much would have change genetically speaking.

Nor could it have made much of a diffrence not even the macedonian rule is traceable in the Iranian population even though we have written proof that greek soldiers got persian women as trophies.

>sandnigger lying about not being a sandnigger

hindustanis, majoosis... no big difference to us civilized people

>camel piss drinker
>lizard eater
>infant killer

go away arab subhuman

daily reminder that arabs are jews 2.0

Not that I would defend islamic bullshit, fuck mohammed that child rapist but if you find that disturbing but pic related not we need to talk priorities self harm hurts way less people than commercialized religion.

don't make me pull out my mustard gas majoos

they're not harming themselves tho. and it's not secluded enough to be called a cult.

t. dead saddam hossein

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

>im not iranian you lizard eating arab scum

arab scum is losing his shit

They are. They are donating all their money and their saving to some con-artist. Leaving them impoverished and in america often dead because they can't afford healthcare. What you see with self-flagging, mega church goes are in a way doing too, it's just not that obvious and doesn't make dramatic pictures.

Made you white

Disgusting.

Now he's a wh*te sub-""""""""""""""human""""""""""""""""""

thats how i actually look like retard except for the blue eyes. the yellow thing is a filter on my pic.

Post pic

why

Hello my Iranic Sarmatian brother

why not?

I look like you except you're browner

Iranian-Americans are Iranian too bro

We are both Semites.
Mizrahis and Arabs are literally the same exact people, just different religions.
Im saying this as a Yemeni Jew

Chura mardum Irani jang maykuna?
Very dumb thread

um no sweety

These literally look like gypsies???? Even Arabs don't look like that holy fuck get your shit straight Iran.

southern iranis are basically pakis

thats a pic from pakistan fucking retard

chi migi kooni farsi harf bezan kiram too lahjat

they're balochis

baluchis are sunni not shia pajeet

Just admit it user, some Iranians do indeed look very Indian. I had a female professor once who I thought was a pajeet but it turns out she was iranian.

Unironically i had another professor that I thought was an Iranian but it turned out she was a Paki.

based on your story, youre dumb as a brick