What percentage of Sup Forums lives a genuinely normal life?

What percentage of Sup Forums lives a genuinely normal life?

Maybe 5%, but then they quickly leave this place.

If by that you mean having a corporate job count me in. By any other standard I probably wouldn't fit your description.

Define normal life

Students dont count

Having a job with real potential for growth, having friends and acquaintances, going out on the weekends, having a good relationship with your family, good sex life, working out, being at least average looking

normofags basically.
0,00001% but they are disgusted by the place and never come back

Are you these things? If so why do you come here

Doesn't sound like a normalfag, only the top few % of society have all that.

>Having a job with real potential for growth
Im a student. 28 yo but student

>having friends and acquaintances, going out on the weekends
Checked, but not every weekend since no money
>having a good relationship with your family
Checked
>good sex life
Well, it's bad because i dont want to fuck the first thing i see, not because of the lack of oportunities
>working out
Checked
>being at least average looking
Checked

It could be worse i think

BUZZ
>having friends and acquaintances
check
>going out on the weekends
check
check
>good sex life
>tfw no gf
Actually I don't care atm, just studying
>inb4 students don't count
I'm 25 years old, please include me before I leave this shithole.
>working out
5 days a weew
above average face

exactly. i'd say the only quintessentially normalfag things on the list are having friends and acquaintances, going out on the weekends, having any kind of sex life and working out / playing sports.
other than that the word he's looking for is "successful people", not normalfags in general

>normal fags
>working out or playing sports

Lol okay. If you have low bodyfat and a small amount of muscle youre like top 5-10% of society.

Saturday night might be the wrong time to ask.

I have a wife, 3 kids, a dog, a home, 2 SUVs, and run my own business from home.

I have been here for 5 years and actually found Sup Forums accidentally while looking for information about a family vacation to Europe.

Hit up about 4 of these still misrable

maybe it's different in canada but in germany basically every young male plays soccer, even the fat ones, while people who are a bit weirder play other sports. of the normalfags i know, only one doesn't play any kind of sport, but he goes to the gym regularly instead

being a student isn't a job homie

>shithole

Is being a dealer a job?

yes
yes
non
yes
>good sex life
yes
>working out
no
maybe

Guess it's different then. Or maybe we have different ideas of "playing sports".

Here at least the vast majority of people are fat or skinny, or inbetween. Many people have gym memberships because it's a very small cost relative to average wage but a small percent of people actually have gone to them gym for over a year with an actual plan for progression and nutrition.

The people who do go to the gym regularly are just retards who do a cycle then get bored after and give up on the gym.

Eh, I'm a PhD student. Quit my job as a researcher to do... more research kek but this time unpaid. That's ok cos I'm married with 3 kids. Been married for 15 years now. I set up with my wife to run a reliable business venture and use this money to fund my PhD which is not that expensive. In Malaysia's Public Unis, a PhD costs RM 2k-3k per semester. I shitpost on Sup Forums because I'm not a wagecuck right now and have flexi time.

I imagine the likelihood of normality on Sup Forums depends entirely on its % of English speakers, as in non-english speakers are more likely to be normal and vice versa. I only ever browse here sparingly, but it seems like the non-Americans here have a pretty big ego probably from picking on weirdo beta Americans.

lol

so you're at least 35-40 years old

how do you feel connected to us when Sup Forums is 16-22 years old on average?

Are you the guy with 3 kids or OP?

Yo new years in like 8 weeks. I'm joining you then. Hopefully.

yeah but that would qualify as going to the gym in my book, i.e. just the will to spend money on it. i know plenty of normalfags who talk about going to the gym but are consistently somewhat pudgy looking even after years, but NONE of the virgin losers i know (including myself) would even dream of going to the gym ever. that's the difference

Sup Forums user, I was referring to Sup Forums.

Yes, Denmark is a shithole.

>having a job with real potential for growth
I'm currently in the army, and since I'm conscripted, I can't really get ahead to be honest.
Yes.
Of course
>good relationship with family
Yes
>sex life/gf
I'm only 18 years old, went to an all-boys middle school and currently in the army so I don't have the opportunity to meet many girls. Might find one when I get to uni though.
>working out
Self explanatory.
>average looking face
I had girls call me cute so I guess I'm good in this category.

I'm actual a really respectable person IRL, good job, serious relationship, well connected family and friends. I just post around here a lot because I like the banter and I have a few hobbies I like to talk about anonymously as none of my friends share them

literally any post talking about historic architecture, specifically regarding working with materials like bricks or stonework, on Sup Forums is probably from me

>leather shoes with no padding on the back

I fucking hate those. I have three pairs and I can never wear then enough to be comfortable in them.

t. kicked out refugee

>went to an all-boys middle school
What is this torture?!

what if i'm both

>Having a job with real potential for growth, having friends and acquaintances, going out on the weekends, having a good relationship with your family, good sex life, working out, being at least average looking

I literally fail at every single one of those things. Don't even give a shit anymore. Actually my life is way better than it was six years ago. despite all that.

I have a job, a shitty commercial witer. It is ffeelance so I decided to move south. In my hometown I had friends and super soc life but here I hate tourists and noisy people so I mostly go somewhere with less people, even hills/mountains sometimes with my notebook to work. Is it autistic or alright?

>potential for growth
>good sex life
>working out
So many people don't have it but I dare you not consider them normal.

Uh, yes and no. I do have a job, though admittedly it's wage slave tier, and I do go to uni. I definitely have abnormal interests when it comes to just about everything else though however in spite of that I have a small but close circle of friends and get generally along with my co-workers and classmates well enough.

So, I wouldn't really say I'm full normie but I can act like one when I have to.

>Having a job
I'm a student
not really
>going out on weekends
not really
yes
>good sex life
yes
>working out
no
>at least average looking
Got that. I just look reallly young

no
more or less
going out on the weekends
rarely
yes
>>good sex life
no
>>working out
no
no

i have a job
only friends i have are table friends that i rarely meet only for drinking
still no gf
how normie am i?

>having a job with real potential for growth
checked
checked
>going out on the weekends,
most of the times
checked
>good sex life
lol no
>working out
lmao no
checked

i dont mind it

I'd say ~50% of us could probably check most or half of those.

lol I know one person like this, maybe two.

>job
yes
>sex life
no, haven’t had sex in 8 months and not for a year before that, women are mostly a waste of time
>friends
almost none
>family
never talk to them, talk to mom once every 2 months or so by email
>going out
never
>gym
yes
>live alone

I am both the sculptor and the clay

50$/month is a small cost? yea right

Yes for the average salary that's tiny.

Average wage in my province for 26 - 54 year olds is $29/hr.