Tell me about this place...

Tell me about this place. The general depiction in American media is a giant backwards thinking farm run by delusional commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nASqSOtXkhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a country that decided to maintain it's national identity after the fall of the USSR instead of succumbing to the false song of globalism.

Isn't their President actively against Belarusian culture?

I doubt that country even exist
I never see a shitpost from them
I never see a bielorussian irl
I never see a bielorussian on the web
They are the only nation outside of the council of europe (russia is in)

Honestly, know nothing about it except they have a "president" with a big moustache and he is trying to slowly get away from Russia.

Not at all. He's as pro-Belarus as it gets.

Not anymore apparently. IIRC he called for strengthening of the Belarussian culture and language

You own Hollywood sex symbol Steven Seagal loves Belarus.

Why cant you?

He was until Russia started taking over Ukraine. That gave him a wake up call.

He said: better to be a dictator than gay.

Sometimes youtube is your friend
youtube.com/watch?v=nASqSOtXkhk

>"Good day sir, according to our files you did not vote for President Lukashenko during the last election"
>"We'd like to discuss this sad fact with you at the police station, please get in the car."

I've had a professor from Belaruse in complex media rheology

>Belaruse thread
>Doesn't start with B
Sup Forums had died

B

E

L

A

R

U

S

E

B

wasted desu

we did it reddit

They are good-looking and polite, that is all I know. Also potatoes. Sorry for cranberry, Belarusians.

It was cheating though

E

Apparently you can get 5 days visa free now if you fly in to Minsk. I plan on going next summer on my eurotrip

when did Russia start "taking over" Ukraine, dullard?

t. RIDF

Just don't shoot ITT.

not an argument

GOOD posts

I like the fact that the flag has the traditional pattern.

Kek!

Say your prayers goyim.

honestly it looks like African shit. they should have used their traditional tricolour instead, and maybe use the present flag as a presidential standard.

>amerimutt opinions

>honestly it looks like African shit. they should have used their traditional tricolour instead, and maybe use the present flag as a presidential standard.

>amerimutt opinions

What do you think you are, stupid?

callings a Slavic ornate African looking just proves you're retarded. Slavs are the biggest group of Europeans on the planet. That tricolor isn't "traditional" btw but a meme invented in the 20th century.

I'm not him, stupid. You're calling other people Amerimutts while donning the American flag.

>You're calling other people Amerimutts while donning the American flag.
someone as tasteless and sheltered as really IS a mutt tho