How popular is American animation in your country? How did people in your country react to the beginning of Up?

How popular is American animation in your country? How did people in your country react to the beginning of Up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPG3zSgm_Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How did people in your country react to the beginning of Up?

Like fucking children

Honestly, the amount of full grown fucking "adults" in this country that fawn over disney animated shit is revolting

Disney feature films (especially old 2D ones) are very well known, but definitely considered to be only for children.

I did go to a one night only showing of the original english dub version Zootopia that played at 8 in the evening (finnish dubbed started playing a week later) and the theater was completely full of 20-something viewers. I guess there are people other than me who still like animation.

As for UP it was sweet and bitter but I don't remember crying.

I like anything from Pixar. Some Dreamworks, but not all.

You salty old croc

The Lion King > An American Tail > Snow White and the Seven Dwarves > The Fox and the Hound > Pinocchio >Alice in Wonderland > Aladdin > The Jungle Book > The Aristocats > Cinderella > A Charlie Brown Christmas

bump

>Lion King is best Disnee moovee.

Popular.
We didn't react.

>We didn't react.
Why not?

Sorry we prefer animu or superhero movie

It's literally a Swedish tradition to watch Donald duck on christmas eve

there really isn't a big market for cartoons here, mostly old ones or that one from russia. the rest is american

my 4 year old cousin has frozen backbag, pensils, dress, shoes, eraser, figures, bed sheet and costume.

Which movie?

All of Us to All of You, it was an episode of The Wonderful World of Disney. Been airing every christmas eve since 1960

Why didn't they adopt?

Extremely popular.

Pixar is probably at peak popularity right about now

do people watch them dubbed or subtitled?

dubbed

You get both options at movie theaters

What do you guys think about The Grinch? That's probably our most popular cartoon Christmas special.

>Charlie Brown Christmas
>The Grinch
>Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer
>Frosty the Snowman

Why are animated christmas specials so comfy and why aren't great new ones made anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=GPG3zSgm_Qo