American """""music""""" genres

>American """""music""""" genres

>"Ye nigga we sell cocaine yea nigga ooga booga muh nigguh muh big booty muh marijuana BIX NOOD NIGGA WE WUZ KANGS YEA BANG BANG NIGGA"

> *Banjo music* "OH I FUCKED MY SISTER OHH IM INBRED OHHH IM A HICK I VOTED FOR DRUMPF MUH ACHEY BREAKY HEART OHHHH OHH I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC OH OH OH"

Can we somehow put these beasts out of their sad miserable existence? Like a dog that's severely ill we need to grin, bear it and end these mutts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDktBZzQIiU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Gbtm-93oqE
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=DZlfCus2y00
youtube.com/watch?v=pr_HcNzNBXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me big brain

Why does this autistic leaf always use the same image when he's making threads?

Are you only allowed to use unique images for every thread?

gotta get on that concious shit bruh

he's not wrong you know

>Canadian threads

Why don't you guys like Johnny Cash?

youtube.com/watch?v=bDktBZzQIiU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Gbtm-93oqE
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

No

>leaf music genres:....

Drake and the weeknd are Canadian, and they hold the most popular nigga/pop songs to be honest, while the US still make good shit like some good metal bands, like Tool, i am not a big fan, but they are good — Between The Burried And Me is way better, but they have no popularity because they are str8 edge vegans, never gonna be cool... The musical trash the world(weeknd and drake were on top on every country on Spotify last time i checked) listens to is Canadian, so i dont get your point

>implying mobb deep isn't good

big fan of skinny puppy lad

>be canadian music
>josten bebor

amerinbred musics are good, i felt more connection with them than any other music
youtube.com/watch?v=DZlfCus2y00

Canadians listen to more rap per capita than americans

Reminds me of a grave I found in the middle of no where when camping one time. I forgot her 1st name but "someone" Smith was part of a transport caravan between cities, she was 5-7(I can't remember) and died by accidentally falling in front of the wheels, was buried next to where she died (where I found the grave). She died in the 1890s.

We invented soul music jazz r&b and rock you condescending cunt

>OH I FUCKED MY SISTER OHH IM INBRED OHHH IM A HICK I VOTED FOR DRUMPF MUH ACHEY BREAKY HEART OHHHH OHH I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC OH OH OH

>justin gaybor
>celina dionn
>the homosexually hip

people in glass houses shouldn’t throw rocks

You forgot
>"I'm sad cause I got cucked by my neighbor" *saxophone solo*

>*plays one accord on acoustic guitar* ON THE ROOOOOOAAAAAADDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=pr_HcNzNBXg