Nope

yes

my psychiatrist is a selfish bitch

is she a cute

shes like 60 years old

yes

depression is fake lol, just like imaginary friends and tulpas

chronically depressed, antidepressants don't help

Isn't there youth unemployment in spain? Insist on a younger psychiatrist who can understand you, not some boomer slut

Yeah

I looks like, but my main drama is actually ADHD and AS
webmd.com/depression/guide/atypical-depression
All psychiatrists give Zoloft, even if you have serotonin syndrome or allergy. Its like, they think SSRIs are for everyone, with no restriction, take it only it and shut up; i even get pissed with this shit desu. She must be a special kind of psychiatrist to not give you SSRIs

Not sure, but I haven't been outside for like 3 weeks now. I should probably get some vit D before the suicidal thoughts creep back in.

Yes, I've been diagnosed with long term depressive disorder.

feeling unhappy has become so essential to my existence that I don't know if I can call it depression anymore, it's more like my entire personality at this point.

this

>every time visit to the psychiatrist to get another prescription contains the question, "Are you feeling very depressed?"
>tfw usual answer is, "No more than usual/what is normal."

Once a Doctor reminded me I had seasonal depression
>I don't
I think you told me so, didn't you
>No, never.
doubtface.svg

I've done nothing today.

Well, except switching to Firefox (the new one). For no particular reason. Ah yes, "si", indeed, because the rugby stream I had found didn't work on yandex.

In the end of the day, I make a point of making an evernote list of all the nothings I did in the day.
Then I try to pick the best thing that happened in the day, to put in a gratitude app I installed a while ago.

To tell you the truth, yesterday, (just checked it), I wrote that a cute college girl I had stalked had liked my tweet reply to an article she liked. Oh well. Don't know yet what I'll write today.

Yes, since more than 10 years.. It's gotten worse in the past 5 years and I'm not sure if I'll be able to overcome this. I have tried to analyze myself and my behavior, habits and desires, but it all comes down to a dead end.

Yes this site makes me depressed.

Stop analyzing things, that just makes you more depressed. Your mind is diseased, don't trust it or let it wander.

For me to be depressed it would mean that i somehow gained my human characteristics, i don't think that time has come yet.

Yea

Only reason I haven't offed myself is my parents

For me it's either being in an extreme state of happiness or an extreme state of sadness. Right now I'm sad so eventhough I woke up 2 hours ago, I still haven't get off of my bed now. Think I've completely fucked up my eating habits, it's just whatever and whenever now.

>I have tried to analyze myself and my behavior, habits and desires, but it all comes down to a dead end.
iktfb