Edition: relatively thicc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0j4fbgiLff4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

think she looks too much like my sister is why i'm not attracted

prefer girls like this

alt-right niggers should be killed

aussie bums

What are some bullshit things to do that are easy but sound impressive to women?

This woman needs to lose weight.

Just realized my gf looks like my mom, was Freud right lads? She even has the same middle name..

you write short stories and sell them on amazon

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire

Freud was a filthy jew

is there any way to actually make money doing this?

oh boy your human resource department... is not gonna like that

good post

That's anti-semitic

and attraction to your mother is not?

sigmund freud more like sigmund fraud

God has no phone, but i still talk to him. He has no facebook, but he is still my friend. He does not have a twitter but i still follow him. Reply to this post if you love God and his son Jesus

Cooking, lad.

havent got the energy for it since i toil 45 hours a week, and even then if i DID find a girl who found that interesting she would want to go "hiking" with me and it would be a disaster.

reckon most of my issues with women are based around my inability to tell them the truth about how much of a sadcase runt i am.

would marry

the israeli gf

some cheeky lad in charge of my old college's instagram posted this haha

love god

instinctively stimulate my outer anus without penetrating it sometimes

wish chads would just FUCK OFF ALREADY

No.
Whatever the merits of cooking for one's self, or the possible appeal of it as a positive minor character trait, saying you cook is not a good opening piece of trivia.

the fucking (((parasite))) is here

Very masculine jawline

its not relevant that she's israeli because you are israeli

ah yes, the european mutt

>some cheeky lad in charge of my old college's instagram posted this

lol why dont you all just go to

because I love you :3

need 10 free & easy tricks to fapping whilst cut

This isn't a movie, lad. Some girl isn't going to just by chance, coincidentally, witness you showing off one of your skill sets. You've got to be realistic.

ugly kike slut

imagine how shit /brit/ would be if all foreigners stopped posting

Anti semetic cunt

HAHAAHAHAHA EVEN THE SOUTH AFRICAN KNOWS WHATS UP

you can grow foreskin back by pulling on it every day multiple times a day, there's an entire subreddit dedicated to it if you're interested

love thighs

wow beto (you)d someone

havent seen that in a few months, reckon he slipped up.... sad!

genuinely parasites

Soon.

she's got great hips

mutts are the future

He did it yesterday.

What was his fucking problem?

DO NOT believe you.

Yes Freud is right

love portugese girls

>tfw no italian gf

Can somone explain this meme?

she's not particularly attractive but I want to hate fuck her because of her stupid ideology

and her thicc body

lol wot

I'm too lazy to find it on archive but he (You)'d someone and then didn't (You) someone else in the same post.
That's why I remember it, because it was weird.

only a few months till easter

faith goldy is virgin

>tfw no gf

i don't know what it is, but russian jews scare the shit out of me

Thanks, lad.
Good taste, lad.

Dumb frogposters

where's mr. flyover that said we don't turn our t's? knew you'd fuck off when I gave you video evidence

>Some girl isn't going to just by chance, coincidentally, witness you showing off one of your skill sets
No, you're not thinking this one through. You show off your cooking in the presence of a girl who has become your gf, thereby impressing her. Or if you actually are hot shit when it comes to cooking, you impress a woman in a formal setting by cooking for a group. You don't just lead in from nothing and say "I cook", or tell her your hobby is cooking.

Shut up racist anti semetic trump supporting nazi sympathizing white privelege fucking cis male

South african poster >>>>>>>> Irish subhuman poster

the aussie can't actually spell semitic

he did it 2-3 times

so whats the deal with politics
am i right people?

Brown feet look more s u c c a b l e than white feet imo.
I wonder why

GIRL ON THE LEFT LOOKS JUST LIKE MY SISTER WHAT THE FUCK

my family's Israeli btw

>this thread

t. brainlets who wasn't read the Iliad and the Odyssey, all of Nietzsche's works, Plato's Republic and other Dialogues, the Torah, the King James Bible, the Quran, Aurelius' Meditations, the Divine Comedy, The Prince, Don Quixote, all of Shakespeare's plays, Paradise Lost, the entire works of Dostoyevsky and Tolstoy, all of Faulkner, Moby-Dick, Heart of Darkness, In Search of Lost Time, Anna Karenina, Ulysses, Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, all of Whitman's poems, Les Miserables, all of Kafka, or The Picture of Dorian Gray, Fate/stay night, and Toaru Majutsu no Index

Holy fuck, this thread is infested of irish subhumans and parasitoid jews :(

Shalom buddy

I like the part where you get to go into a little booth

>t. brainlets who wasn't read
Stopped reading right there

where's the video evidence fuckhead?

nothing gets past you sleuth

have you nothing better to be doing at .. *checks watch* .. whatever year this is?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Atleast im not a fucking nerd fucking anto semetic fucking racist trump supporting you hate mexicans and blackies fucking russian

>Narodnaya Volya
didn't they kill a tsar

fucking DIRE saturday night /brit/. going to bed. you're all shit

all me

don't really like Eric Andre but this sketch is great

youtube.com/watch?v=0j4fbgiLff4

Would you smash a low iq countryside Brazilian girl?

spent most of my college breaks looking at some blond green eyed tall fit guy who pulled his sleeves all the time

now you're just trying to exaggerate so it seems like you were baiting

state of you

>saturday
>flag
uhh

who /cokedofftheirnut/ here

yum

Reading about how Sweden got BTFO by Russia

she's coming to Sydney on Christmas lads

MAKE IT STOP

Another exceptional yank post. How do they do it? Masters of wit

only if she has poor hygiene and is overweight