Just got back from a carnival in Miami. My brother and I were the only non-hispanic whites there...

Just got back from a carnival in Miami. My brother and I were the only non-hispanic whites there. You honestly couldnt tell if you were in south america or not. This is some 0% shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-_4-Ii5opA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a blonde girl like front and center...

but anyways it's high time to fix the immigration laws in the US.

agreed, time to end our cruel immigration laws and open our borders

yeah miami is a no go. You'll find people who speak English if you do to the county north of it, and the further north the more white people you'll find.

Unironically that is the most hispanic city I've ever been in America. People shit in a lot on LA but at least the chicano people use English. Miami is like everyone speaks spanish

that shits dyed

nah definitely time to tighten up our laws like every other first world country.

Romance languages should be mandatory for american curriculum. Also we need to teach English to latino immigrants in the US. OP can you believe that a lot of latinos come to the US and the public education they get is mostly taught in Spanish. I have seen kids who have been attending public school for 4-5 years in the US and their English is elementary.

LA is full of disgusting brown sewer rats. Central Americans, Southeast Asians, Mexcrement. Disgusting city. Miami spics are much better.

yes and no. I think south americans are unironically more european (souther european) than mexicans/central americans but there's a bunch more of ethnic groups in LA. Miami is literally a latin american city where blacks are a minority and spanish is like the first language.

Cubans are legal papi

Miami "spics" are more educated and wealthy than southern cletus, go vack to your georgian trailer, miami is richer than any southern city.

I'll take a Hispanic city filled with castizos over an """"American""""" city filled with ugly brown eyesores, even if they do speak English.

Miami Hispanics are 84% European average.

>mfw I see a southern redneck cletus with tattoos

t. hialeah resident.

I as someone who's traveled to both cities miami is a complete shithole with only a few towns live Aventura, Coral Gables and like on the us1 close to broward.

Everywhere else is a humid, disgusting, spanish speaking hellhole.

Good, stay away.

el americano.......

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, numale, soyboy, yoga shrimp, incel - in their desire to be recognized as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals. To them, Florida is a template for how other states should be transformed, particularly the problematic, Trump voting >98% white states in the Midwest

Good.

he was actually praising miami spics, but really spics in general are much poorer and more prone to violent crime.

>a place that doesn't feel like America
>Hot
>Humid
>Hot at night
>Humid at night
>Misery wages
>Expensive
>Mosquitoes
>Hurricanes
>Spic language everywhere
>Among the most dangerous counties to drive in America
>Everything is in Spanish
>Non spics are rare except for blacks which are violent
>Woman are golddiggers

D-dude S-stay away

My LATIN brothers are colonizing your country lmao.
On the bright side, we are christian and majorly of european descent.

>majorly of european descent.
you're like 56% (lmoa) european or lower.

>Woman are golddiggers

Hialeah ranks #2 (nearby Hialeah Gardens ranks as #1) in the list of cities in the United States where Spanish is most spoken. As of 2000, 92.14% of the population spoke Spanish at home, while those who spoke only English made up 7.37% of the population. All other languages spoken were below 1% of the population.[17]

As of 2000, Hialeah Gardens has the highest percentage of Spanish-speakers of any city in United States (neighboring Hialeah is second). As of 2000, 95.69% of the population spoke Spanish at home, while those who spoke only English made up 4.31% of the population.[7]

And?
Stay away cletus.

We have a right to not be linguistically oppressed.

>majorly of european descent
kek no

Miami Dade County

Languages[edit]
As of 2010, 63.77% of the population spoke Spanish, 28.07% English, 4.22% French Creole (mainly Haitian Creole), 0.64% French, and 0.55% Portuguese as their mother language.[37] 52% of the county residents were born outside the United States, while 71.93% of the population spoke a language other than English as their primary language.[37]
In the 1950s about 80% of the county population were English-speaking non-Hispanic whites. As of 2010 58.5% of the population natively spoke Spanish, with about half of them having low English fluency. 27.2% of the population spoke only English.[38]

>s-Stay Away Esse we no want yoo here ok amigo?

You are anti freedom.

>we are christian and majorly of european descent.
And yet that doesn’t prevent Brazil from being a shithole
t. Cubans

fuck off you creole was spoken by 96% among one of the biggest metropolitan area in your beloved Nicaragua you'd be kicking hatians out. Fuck Miami and fuck cubans.

Yes, stay away ese, dont like it don't come here, this is a SPANISH SPEAKING CITY.

No, white hispanics are 85% euro on avarege.
and that's good enough accordin to hitler.

I can't understand your mumbo jumbo you fucking Fascist.

why dont you stay away from american beaner.

I am American, you immigrant to miami, stay away, stay away.

But that's just white hispanics.

When I go to vacation in FL I stay in based Fort Myers.
If you were a true American you would've realized miami was a shithole and would have left there. You're just like your padres Sergio

no you aren't.

We are US citizens and we have linguistic rights to soeak whatever damn language we want, show me where it's unconstitutional to speak another language.

le 2% face

being born in miami is like being born in puerto rico... sure your passport is american but are you really?

I am a US citizen and I was born in my land.

We are Miamians.

>move to another country to avoid communism
>"eyy ese dis our town now"

Wow looks like you're going to have to go back to castroland now

miami only sucks because of people like him. if it went back to the way it was in the early 60s it'd be great.

I was born in miami more than you can say, you fascist racist.

>latin brothers
>when brazilians constantly screech about haitian and bolivian illegals in their country not speaking portuguese

Yeah so much for latino brotherhood

you're a tumor is what you are.

except for the hurricanes but that's unavoidable.

Get the fuck out then, go to jacksonville, where you wont see people who have the freedom to speak whatever language they please regardless of what Fascists want.

It's not and I guess you can base your argument on purely what's constitutional and what isn't.. My point is that if you really were into America you would have left to meet folks from other cultures and other cities. Listening to Telemundo, eating beans and rice all the time and having your amigos be all cubans is just staying in a little bubble.
not him but you called me a fascist before. I'm not a racist at all but being in a secluded foreign culture fortress and being proud about it is just lame. Go back to latin america if you really dislike integrating here so much amigo

you get the fuck out faggot. you ruined miami just like you ruined everything else you touch.

That's just rude we speak Arabic, Urdu and Spanish communities are growing here as well

Fucking Cletusragatan high school drops, Florida has always been Spanish speaking, Florida is a Spanish name.

You aren't Floridian you fucking imbecil.

>your ancestors been here since 1613
Evidence?

>muh ancestors
>muh wars
>muh history
Fuck off, people moved here to get away from that type of backwards thinking

>go to lowest common denominator event
>surprised to see lowest common denominator people

wew

miami was majority non hispanic white until recently, probably before your ass was even in country.

>muh history
But that's you.

No way mate, my parents moved here in the 80s like all Puerto Ricans

Lol the muh heritage argument is just as lame. American isn't a white nation anymore, but what really fucking bothers me is why do you miami spics hate integrating so much? You are proud to live in areas where people unironically speak spanish in 90% of the households.

So it wasn't you who was jerking off over muh spaynish histury of flurida?

No that's someone else

>American isn't a white nation anymore
cus people keep saying shit like that. they think they can get away with it unlike in the past.

We dont want to culturally genocided as per UN human rights.

If Northerners forced northern culture and dialect on the Cletusragatans, would you like that?

integrating isn't cultural genocide and besides you've done the same shit with the non hispanic inhabitants of the area.

it's the truth. white people aren't reproducing and everyone else is. I don't mind people being from different backgrounds but dude how about if I visit miami I feel like those folks are just like me or joe from portland they just have cuban/columbian ancestry. Why must I feel like I am in a foreign land, with a foreign language and people look at me weirdly?

then neither are you.

Yeah, cletus should integrate to yankees.

why are whites in america so butthurt at people speaking something other than english desu

the floadgates opened ages ago in the 60s.
besides if anything is constant it's that people only change if they're forced to.

I was born here just like all my grandparents you fucking imbecile.

They don't like secrets

they already are merged for the most part, besides cletus and yankees aren't as dissimilar as latin americans and regular non-hispanic whites.

Yes they are, ive net yankees and bubba, they would kill each other if anyone tried to dominate the other.

so the dude whose "ancestors have been here since 1630" is not a floridian but you are?

Why do beans get so butthurt when people tell them to assimilate to the country they immigrated to?

who the fuck cares

Hispanic girls are beautiful

so you're from miami so chances are you're a cuban. Imagine that cuba didn't end up like a communist shithole and actually was a wealthy nation.

Then you get tons of hatians seeking a better life..

Fastfoward a few decades later and now you have massive areas... say Habana, where ''''cubans'''' speak creole up to 90% in some areas, all the food is hatian, '''''cubas'''' watch tv in creole and if a ethnic cuban goes to your neighborhood you'll all look at him weirdly.

but oui mon ami don't be le racist ok? we waz born n cuba n shieet. don't be racist you fascist

I'm sure you don't give too much of a fuck they are black but you sure fucking hate that they ARENT CUBANS BECAUSE THEY DONT ACT LIKE IT

comprende amigo??

yes that's true but this is now and this is what we have to deal with. America was an Anglo country, to then become a Nordern European Country, to an All European cunt and now a spic no rules all goes cunt.

Yankees trying to dominate south lead to all cletuses getting on their scooter and going to war.

Cletuses hate yankees who murdered their family

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

no they're not. they both speak english, are mostly white, considerably protestant, have shared the same lands for centuries, like the same sports, etc. latin americans by comparison are aliens compared to regular white folks.

Miami didnt exist prior to cubans all roads here are in spanish.

the civil war was over a century ago my dude, and it wasn't just over the reasons stated.

what a stupid fucking counter argument. You can't recognize how wrong you are you stupid spic

Miami didn't exist before the 80s then, gotcha.

>mutt
>white

Top kek

Sure you are, go to the south and find out yankee, southerners on georgia are more seperated to yankees on new york than germans from turks.

you wouldn't really know that because you haven't left your hialeah shithole and unironically think going to miami beach is going to nazi territory because there's 20% chances you'll see a white person

Cubans built miami in the 50s-60s.

>southerners on georgia are more seperated to yankees on new york than germans from turks
lol no they are not. maybe like the differences between bavarians and other germans.
also, cletuses didnt choose to immigrate, you did. and i'm sure if a bunch of them moved to manhattan or staten island en masse and started flying rebel shit all over the place, rolling coal, shooting shotguns and catfishin in all of the local koi ponds new yorkers would get pissed and rightfully so.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-_4-Ii5opA

Miami and its infrastructure existed long before Cuban immigration became common.

There was no one here when we arrived, cunans were 125,000 in 1958.

America is a LatinX nation

>unironically sharing a buzzfeed video on Sup Forums
my nigga