Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread: Learn Japanese Thread: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc
asahi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1511077160/3
youtube.com/watch?v=ctSvx922hU4
youtube.com/watch?v=5bWPfCzYews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawan_language
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/京阪式アクセント
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/東京式アクセント
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delete this thread goyim!

う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る・う・ま・る

spamでこのスレも埋まるわけですね、わかります

U M R, U M R, UMAじゃないよ うまる!
U M R, U M R, UMAじゃないよ うまる!

休日なのに寒すぎて出かけれねぇよ
まぁ寒くなくても出ねぇけどよ

うまるはゴミ

(」 ゚Д゚)」おにーちゃーん

Le tired old man xddd

Oldboy The Corridor Fight Scene
youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc

おれはこれを3画で書くんだけど

Does anybody even care for that trite shit any more?

Cops are coming for you. Stay where you are and when you hear them knock on your door, you better get on the ground and put your weapons away :)

どーやって書いたら三画になるんだよw
繋げて書いてるのか?

えっ
お前4画でふを書く系の人か

おちゅでちゅ
なんかSup Forumsのbullying umaruを想いだした
個人的には、うまるちゃんより秋田娘海老名ちゃんや
シルフィーちゃんがお気に入り

えっ普通4画だろ・・・
全部離れてるし

Still good movie though. Much better than bunch of recent emtoional filth Korean films

どっか行けとは言わん
死ね

How come it's brimmed with such pedo lewd posts? Is it allowed to share some pedo pics in the internet in ur cunts?

It's spammar. Janitor doesn't do anything

>お尻を触ると蹴ってくれるのか

連綿ね
でも行書なら2画というか二筆で
草書なら一筆だね
Why do you bully Umaru?

打倒ハムスター!

To Those who have learnt or are learning Japanese as a third language

How many years did it take you to be good enough at Japanese as a third language to hold a simple conversation or read mangas with ease? I'm currently considering starting to learn Japanese but I'm still not sure if it's a good idea to start learning a utterly new language while I'm still learning English at which I'm by no means good. Anyway, what I wanna ask is, was it manageable for you to learn 2 different languages at the same time?

>t.5channeler

asahi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1511077160/3

>watch anime for ten years
>play one ero game
>actually take one japanese course at uni
now I can read manga and doujin without translator

quote忘れた

おはようございますノシ

>while I'm still learning English
It's not like you'll stop learning at some point. There's always something to learn, you know.

>was it manageable for you to learn 2 different languages at the same time?
Many countries in Europe have 2 foreign languages in schools by default so yes, it is manageable.

I'm learning 3 language(English, German, Japanese) at the same time now. I also started German and Japanese with poor English ability. But if you diligently and regularly keep study, it would be manageable.

I learnt Japanese as a second language and picked up French afterwards. I know this isn't what you asked about, but I think I am even better placed to advise, since I learnt a more remote language before a more proximal one. That, in fact, is precisely what you are proposing to do, even though the languages involved are different.

My Japanese was already pretty advanced before I started with French. I'd put it down to experience learning a "harder" language, and thereby developing good habits/patterns of thought, that I picked up French quickly. Provided your English is already good (though you say it isn't), I think the learning experience will make it even easier for you to pick up Japanese.

Even if you aren't just being modest, and your English is worse than it looks to be from your post, I don't think you will have any trouble managing. You just need to put in the hours for both. I know people who have successfully studied multiple closely-related languages at the same time, and they very infrequently got mixed up (whereas, on the other hand, when I first began French, I would occasionally find myself wanting to use Japanese vocabulary).

In short: You shouldn't have any problems, and if anything, having already studied English should make it easier for you to start learning Japanese.

Korean and Japanese are from different language families though.

Thanks for the kind peptalk :)

trying to keep my English in shape alone takes a shitton of efforts and time so I was worried if I start to learn japanese, I'll end up falling short of time to practise and learn English. But since you're managing to learn 3 languages at once, I can now tell it's at least worth a try.

So are French and English.

Korean has more in common with Japanese than it does with English. (From what I've read/heard, at least; I don't know any Korean.)

Thanks user. It helped a lot :) now I've made up my mind thanks to your advice

But as I add one more, you wouldn't able to increase your ability of multiple language than when you learn one language. It's worth a try enough, but you'd better not expect that much efficiency.

Anyone here that are studying or has studied in Japan? Would you recommend the experience?

Depends what you want out of it and what your options are.

>So are French and English.
No.
French and English are Indo-European, Korean and Japanese are COMPLETELY unrelated.

Thinking about liberal arts in Osaka desu. I don't have the best grades either and I mainly want to study in Japan to explore the culture and experience something "new" I guess.

Ohio
how many languages can you speak or understand somehow?

I have no idea how Japanese and Korean are linguistically related to each other but I can tell this much that no languages in the world are more similar to Korean in a number of aspects such as grammar and vocabulary.

You're right, but terminology smerminology. What I said about proximity/degree of similarity remains true.

>Korean and Japanese are COMPLETELY unrelated
Doubtful.

Are you already at university in Norway?

Korean is considered a language isolate with no relatives, and Japanese is part of the Japanese-Ryukyu family, with Standard Japanese as its member and, for example the real Okinawan language.
It's funny how literally everyone other than Japan acknowledges Okinawan as its own language.
>Doubtful
Well, linguists say so.

I have no idea how Japanese and Korean are linguistically related to each other, but I can tell this much that no languages in the world are more similar to Japanese than Korean in many aspects such as grammar and vocabulary.

Nah I have a gap year right now. I'm planning to retake the subjects that I failed in highschool next year though and then applying for a university. I want to study archaeology, but I can't find any universities that offer that foreign students in Japan so I'm just going with history or something similar.

at least it's easy to pronounce Japanese words

youtube.com/watch?v=ctSvx922hU4
youtube.com/watch?v=5bWPfCzYews

The overlap in vocabulary stems from the fact that Chinese had quite an influence on both language, no?
I mean, both languages borrowed from Chinese heavily. Hell, both Japanese and Korean were originally written with Chinese characters.
If a word is similar in both Japanese and Korean it's likely because it got borrowed from Chinese in some form or another.

No, linguists don't say that they are "completely unrelated". Linguists say that there is no clear hypothesis as to if or how they are genetically related. But you would have trouble finding a linguist who would rule out both interchange and common descent.

What will you say next, that Ryukyuan languages are "completely unrelated" to Japanese?

でアニメもrawでOkey?
おはよう
第2外国語で仏語、第3外国語で独語
全部、忘れたわ
比較言語学的には、日本語と韓国語は英語とフランス語のような相隣関係で、英語とドイツ語のように同じ祖語を持つ関係ではありません
まずは、このスレで日本語で投稿しよう

>What will you say next, that Ryukyuan languages are "completely unrelated" to Japanese?
Why would I do that, when I already said they are a family?

自撮り?
俺連綿で
書きやすいと思うけどどうだろね
I don't know if this will help, it's just my experience with trying two languages at once;
A few months ago I tried to begin on Spanish, but it was a bit of a non-starter since I wasn't completely comfortable with my level of Japanese, and I felt like it would take to much time away from improving my Japanese to the level I wanted to be at.
I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I don't know if I'll soon allow myself to start on another language, but I personally don't feel comfortable with taking time off from Japanese since I'm working with the AJATT method. Maybe every now and then I should take a peek at my German books or something though, just as a breather from Japanese.
Actually, there are a few theories (though not very widely accepted,) floating around about Japanese and Korean as two very distant relatives, related by migration from South-East Asia.
日本語喋れるん?

If you can't speak Japanese and you aren't academically excellent then that really limits your options. There are some good universities that have special programmes in English; look in to that if you want.

But my suggestion would be that you're probably better off going to university in Norway and integrating a shorter-term exchange in to that. That would also give you an opportunity to get started studying the language, which (if you can get reasonably proficient with it in a couple of years) would substantially broaden your horizons.

Czech and Slovak natively
English, Japanese
And basic Hungarian I got from my parents, which helped with learning Japanese

I did have a few years of German in High School
but I never got good at it so that doesn't count if you ask me

>第2外国語で仏語、第3外国語で独語
使ってないと忘れちゃいますよね、私のドイツ語も基本の基本しかない感じですよ

Not yet. I was hoping I could learn it in Japan. I used to be a huge weeb and I still am to some degree so I know like basic Japanese, and I am only able to read some hiragana...

チョコスロバキアさん
なぜ スロバキアとチョコは別れたんでつか?

>日本語と韓国語は英語とフランス語のような相隣関係で、英語とドイツ語のように同じ祖語を持つ関係ではありません
と言うのは俺の思考でもあったが、このドイツ旗は語族の分類にこだわっている

フランス語は英語と同じ語族なのに日本語と韓国語は語族が別だから「全く違う関係だ」って言いたがっているようだ

俺が言いたかったことは韓国旗に通じたし、「語族」は関係ないから、もう放っておこっと

ダイタイワカル

That's 100% true but that doesn't change the fact that Korean is the most analoguous language to Japanese, does it?

Yes it does.
Because
>Ryukyu languages

阪大に留学したいの?
京都や奈良も近いし、いいんじゃない。
互いに独立した、つまり共通した祖語を持たないという意味で「孤立語」です
ただし、近代になり日本語の語彙が大量に朝鮮語に流入したわけです
ただし、アルタイ祖語というものがあるとすれば、それが共通する上位言語でしょう
そこは4カ国麻雀だろ
沖縄語は、中世日本語を祖語として、簡単な音韻変換で置き可能です
ですから、日本語の方言と考えられています
チェコ語とスロバキア語の関係というのは比較言語学的にどうなの?
わかった
まあ、上は勢いで書いているので
そのままにしておくけど。
形態的分類なら「膠着語」つまり語幹に後置詞がつくtypeで、似ている。
では、この話題はこのpostで止める

>互いに独立した、つまり共通した祖語を持たないという意味で「孤立語」です
>ただし、近代になり日本語の語彙が大量に朝鮮語に流入したわけです
>ただし、アルタイ祖語というものがあるとすれば、それが共通する上位言語でしょう
This.

Then could you name a language that's close to Japanese than Korean for me? I'm just curious cos I've known Korean is the closest language to Japanese so far. Sorry for my ignorance.. I haven't studied linguistics at all in my whole life..

Yeah I was thinking about Osaka university. I was also thinking about Hokkaido university since it's north and they offer a lot of degrees to foreign student. Also wondering if there is a special northern Japanese dialect or accent?

I already did.
Okinawan.
Seeen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawan_language
It's part of the Japanese-Ryukyu family.
Not officially acknowledged by the Japanese government and on the verge of extinction. Because Japs are fags.

when I went to Japan I had sex with a Japanese girl and now she is coming to Australia to have more sex with me

Ah, that was a discrete language. I thought it was a indigenous dialect of Japanese. Thanks for teaching me this much about Japanese, sensei. I've learnt a lot :)

fuck u devil!!!
japanese girls are national treasure.
u fucking whitu scum can't get our qt!!
gibe her back to me!

awesome, how about Russian? you can guess some words, no?

Sadly you(and I) will never stand a chance against whites when it comes to mating.. you better let her go.

>people who have ADHD is bad at learning langage
>japs learn english for at least 6 years but still like "i can't spik engrissyu"
>inbreeding is one of the reasons for ADHD

What does this mean?

>I thought it was a indigenous dialect of Japanese.
Yes, because the Japanese propaganda machine is hard at work to conceal the fact that they are genociding the Okinawan language.
It's just whenever native languages of minorities are concerned I get a little emotional. You know the Low German language? Or any of the Frisian languages? No? Well, guess what, there is more than just the Standard German, also called "High German"spoken in German.

*in Germany
Fuck.

例年の春日本に行きたい。どこに泊まるのが番安いですか?俺は貧乏

僕はマジです
よろしくお願いします

>チョコ
改名した覚えはないんですけど…
大統領がCzechiaに流行ってほしいとは言ってましたけど

その時代はまだこの世にはいなかったのでよくわかりません
そもそもチェコスロバキアという概念は理想で
1918年に国が作られてチェコスロバキア人にしたのは
そうしなければ自分たちの国マイノリティーになってしまうからとか…
その前はチェコはオーストリアの一部、スロバキアはハンガリーの一部でした

法律的には1969年ぐらいから二つの国の連邦という形になってました
ちなみに人民投票で決めるんじゃなくて政治家の間で決められたらしいです

>チェコ語とスロバキア語の関係というのは比較言語学的にどうなの?
ポーランド語とともに西スラヴ語群です

>you can guess some words
Yes but not too many because of how different everything sounds with all the vowel reduction and such

Even Polish can be pretty hard to guess and that's literally next door

We can logically draw the conclusion that most of the Japanese conduct inbreeding. It's neither what I said nor intend to say but just an objectively drawn conclusion from your post. No offense.

I'm going to cum inside her and she will go back to Japan and raise my mutt child as a single mother

>at least 6 years

Wow, Japanese people study English for like 60k hours? まじリスペクトっす

・カプセルホテル
・日本人の友達か女を作って泊めてもらう
・こっちで外人と仲良くなって泊めてもらう(異国の地での帰属意識に付け込む)
・ホームレスの仲間に入れてもらう

あとは単純に安いホテルか宿を探すしかないだろう

They learn English solely to score high on tests, not to be practically good at speaking it, which makes them the worst English speakers with phenomenal knowledge about English. And it applies to Koreans as well.

I'm also fugin next week (white)

Frisian and Low German is pretty much Dutch though

誰かが「ぽややん」の意味が分かるか?お願い

good lad
please remember that 90% of Japanese men are virgins when you are deep inside her tight Japanese pussy

I don't really like anime voice.

前後の文章がないと分らないけど
「ぽやーん」とか、「ぼんやり」の様な意味だと思う

クソゴミカス奇形ゴミやろーがよぉ
おまえなにえらそーな口きいてんの?
アホなの?馬鹿なの?自殺するの?ねぇ?発狂して自殺するの?
今から自殺したくなっちゃうの?ねぇ、自殺
自殺したいの?自殺したくなったの?ねぇ、自殺
どうやって自殺するの?ねぇどんな方法で自殺したくなったの?ねぇ
もっとキチガイじみた書き込みしてみろw
おれの余興のために踊ってみろぉ笑

だがageる