ahojky :D

>tfw no goddess of life with flawless legs gf

you forgot the magic word

I wanna kill, rape and pillage

pls, you utter faggot

rude buoay

rude, no memes for you (ok, maybe one)

be nice or fuck off

speaking of orcs, what's that ameriork meme all about?

>read about 20 books for bachelors thesis already
>spend whole holidays with it
>don't make any notes
>now i can't remember anything that was in those books
Fuck, now i have to read them all over again

>tfw no ten times stronger than me tiny awkward qt gf

>tfw no protector of nature healer witch gf

>tfw no alien super-strength qt to protect me

why does she have a beard though?

Its just shading, dummy

ah... anime is strange
anyway
>tfw no generic cat-like alien gf

When is the nation of Syldavia going to be given Visegrad membership?

wake up dummies

Vote for Polska guys
strawpoll.me/14434916

I kinda love that this stunning and brave™ Mary Sue is actually a retarded child who ran away to mingle with the other retards.

>implying not choosing isn't the only viable answer

>got fired

time to lilpepd meself

Thats what i like about her, she isn't 10/10 feminist hero like Wonder Woman. She is strong and brave, but then she is socially awkward, nervous, and like you said, pretty dumb compared to her race. It would be weird if McFarlane fell for the feminist meme.

wtf why
what was your job?

this whole show by all means should have been utter shit but it isn't, I'm kind of amazed

Lel, i wanted that episode just yesterday. It was disappointing though, just slideshow of the creatures with only very superficial "this is animal X, it is two meters long, this is animal Y, it produces luminescent ink" commentary

>in the images the tóths are the manlets
true desu

the social media one where they're on the planet where the justice system is based on likes and dislikes was the best one, it was like an episode of Black Mirror

Meanwhile the new ST should've been not shit and it utterly is.
Tbh i like the comedy atmosphere of Orville, sometimes i actually laugh like crazy.

ikr

Dunno why you're replying to that post, but that were my tougths exactly when watching that episode.
Also i dunno why John in that episode didn't just say he is from some backwards 3rd world village, and never heard of the lady on the statue.

forgot to check email for one deadline. in 4years I missed one thing.

it's pretty funny sometimes but it doesn't seem like it can decide whether it's a comedy or actual sci-fi show. Like Seth MacFarlane wasn't able to get Fox to make the series unless he included a certain amount of jokes per episode. I think it's going to evolve to be more serious now that it actually managed to get renewed.

wow that sucks, sorry to hear that
although I do know the feeling of fucking up

that's rough mate, sorry to hear that.

is there something you're not telling us?

I think they are trying to find a balance. I honestly love it the way it is, it got the social critique theme like old ST, and its filled with naturally-feeling jokes. I don't like shows that are portraying everyone living seriously 24/7, most people do jokes all the time.

What kind of job?
If its IT, you're gonna find new job easily

nah it was nepotism state office, one of kind here in hladova dolina.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0_B8rBVKrU

Narodili sa v cudzom tele. Stovky českých detí zvažujú zmenu pohlavia
PRAHA - Počet detí a mladých, ktorí sa pre zmenu pohlavia obracajú na odborníkov, v Česku výrazne narástol. U sexuologičky Hany Fifkovej tento rok hľadala pomoc stovka neplnoletých.

>nepotism
>getting any job through relatives
I always despised that. Man should be able to find his own job. Now you can practice that.

why are you sharing this with us?

they too pity on me since im a psychological wreck. but it seems they barely tolerated me there and were just waiting on my mistake

its interesting stuff

like the comments say, i thought its a guy wanting to be a girl and its the other way around actually

it's pretty bold of him to talk about it like that, openly on the internets, you can see it's harder and harder to speak as the video goes on

this looks pretty sick
youtube.com/watch?v=f4Jl0qpuiI4

why do you think that?

his voice sounds faggy

Yeah he does have a childish voice but his channel is pretty awesome with some really cool and obscure games

Same, some of the comfiest old trek moments were the less serious ones

is that you?

nop, I have only commented less than 10 times on youtube videos and I think I dont have any avatar

>made by p*Lacks
disgusting

[insert here that webm with trannies mutilating their dicks]

it's alright, not everybody has to understand words

>whale carcass falling on the bottom of the ocean creates a mini-ecosystem, that can feed local deep sea creatures for decades, and it is considered one of the three main nutrient incomes for deep sea inhabitants

deep sea is so damn fascinating

What I mean is that transexualism is a mental disorder and should not be normalized, especially not among kids. Tons of post sex change trannies get serious depression and kill themselves because it's too late for second thoughts.
Accepting trannies as normal is comparable to those fat acceptance activists who compliment and cheer for morbidly obese people who get a cardiac arrest or liver failure few months later. These people need psychiatrist's help, not a pat on the back and a "just b urself lmao"

>Since the longer, red, wavelengths of light do not reach the deep sea, red effectively functions the same as black. Because of that, ambush predators in deep sea have either black or red colour.

>Barreleye fish has gelatinous, transparent, head so it can look upwards through it

>Tons of post sex change trannies get serious depression and kill themselves because it's too late for second thoughts.
ding ding ding
this.

[citation needed]

t. ranny

sure showed him

>A 2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden produced the most illuminating results yet regarding the transgendered [sic], evidence that should give advocates pause. The long-term study—up to 30 years—followed 324 people who had sex-reassignment surgery. The study revealed that beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered [sic] began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population. This disturbing result has as yet no explanation but probably reflects the growing sense of isolation reported by the aging transgendered [sic] after surgery. The high suicide rate certainly challenges the surgery prescription.
yawn

>You are swimming through the ocean
>suddenly something touches your leg
>you look down and see half a meter wide gelatinous tube so long that it fades in the darkness of the sea
>it seems to not be rapidly moving, but you somehow know its alive
What to do?

what you're saying is, we shouldn't try to treat mental disorders, because others might then pretend they have mental disorders.
It's not comparable to fat acceptance activists, those people have low self-esteem, or mental issues that aren't related to fat. Yes, there are people who have these issues and instead of getting fat and then trying to convince everyone it's alright, they could pretend they're the opposite sex, but just as with fat people, this doesn't mean people without legitimate problems should be ostracised. There is literally no reason to do that, broken people will find just another thing to blame for their miserable lives.
>These people need psychiatrist's help, not a pat on the back and a "just b urself lmao"
they need both. A psychiatrist's help won't return you to normal life if people call you degenerate.

question is do degenerate people have a place in society or are they more of a burden that everyone is better off without

>diving in the beautiful wide sea
>you feel something tingling on your shoulder
>you try to move, and then you realize you are entangled in tiny tentacles
>you look above and see a massive organism, with all the strings swinging from it headed for you
>you start feeling the tentacles burning on your skin
>you try to run in panic, swinging your hands and legs around, but every time you break free, your hand gets wrapped up in another ten small strings
>every time you try to move the huge biolumenescent creature above you moves as well
>you are surrounded by soft, but thorough net of burning tentacles, and there is no way to escape the hunter victoriously floating above you
>eventually give up, just floating in the dark abyss, while you feel this alien creature drain life away from you

>this creature, or more accurately, this community of micro-organism, has been flowing in the pacific for hundreds, maybe thousands of years
>this creature has lived from the dawn of time, through the roman era, and age of colonialism, until modern times
>this floating being is older than all the empires, ideas and religions that man ever invented

good one
youtube.com/watch?v=e3xSoNSOxwQ

love me some deep sea

>hehe *le edgy kill all degenerates
seriously, gender dysphoria is less of a degeneration, than stupidity. If I had your opinion, I'd have to want to kill everyone below IQ 130, because haha degenerates

transgenders, if they transition properly and are supported by the people around them, are full-fledged members of the society. The one thing they might not be able to do is biologically reproduce, but they could still be more valuable than most of the population. The resources needed aren't higher than what's needed for treatment of alcohol or drug addicts

>Karolinska Institute in Sweden
>Karolinska
I know Swedes stole a lot of stuff, but I didn't know they managed to steal a whole institute
damn

wtf is that?

good morning /v4/.

Holy fuck, imagine finding this fella on shore, poking it with your leg for fun when suddenly it sucks the leg in

I was being edgy on purpose, I obviously don't support gasing all degenerates, since there are cases of alcoholism in my very family and I wouldn't want to see them killed. I was just amused by the guy not wanting to believe that trannies are much more prone to suicide than normal people, so I decided to trigger you a bit further.

Like the Pole said though, trannies shouldn't be allowed to spread their opinions and lifestories in media and their condition should not be normalised. Children and teenagers are easily influenced by anything they see, and seeing that transgender surgery is accepted and "cool" and "hip" will have terrible effects on these kids.

>felvidéki harcosok
>slovak ultras
Is this ironic or what?

desu homosexuality shouldn't be promoted either. In my own personal opinion, at least quarter of all fags are psychological homosexuals, and they suffer the same mental disorders as trannies.

I tried remembering/googling the name of the species but couldn't find them anymore. But if I remember correctly, the big ugly thing is some kind of sea cucumber, and the black fish is a parasite that lives in the intestines of other marine organisms and feeds on them.

good evening, United States of America, The
>trannies shouldn't be allowed to spread their opinions and lifestories in media and their condition should not be normalised
how else do you want to make sure they're accepted into society after the treatment?
> Children and teenagers are easily influenced by anything they see
If you can't make your child understand what it is they're seeing, you're a shit parent.
>and seeing that transgender surgery is accepted and "cool" and "hip" will have terrible effects on these kids.
only on kids that already have mental problems, user. Normalising transgenders isn't the cause, it's only a trigger. If they won't see transgenders, they'll find something else to ruin their lives with, because their parents didn't attend to them, so it won't help the kids, and won't help the transgenders. By normalising them, you can help at least one of the two.
>at least quarter of all fags are psychological homosexuals, and they suffer the same mental disorders as trannies.
what you said makes no sense
anyway, the same applies to homos - children under good parenting won't become homos to escape from their mental issues. That's the origin of the problem, not homosexuality.
Also homosexuality isn't promoted, what's promoted is equality of homosexuals.

>what you're saying is, we shouldn't try to treat mental disorders
That's precisely the oppossite of what I just wrote. I said these people need help. People promoting trans acceptance claim these people don't need help.
>A psychiatrist's help won't return you to normal life if people call you degenerate.
Sure, you can put it in nicer words, but the point stays the same. They're dysfunctional. Being nice is nice, but someone has to call them out on their bullshit before they ruin their own lives forever. Or even worse, ruin their own kids' lives.

yes. they played against hungarian hooligan fans that are bandwagoning slovak club.

>how else do you want to make sure they're accepted into society after the treatment?
I don't care. They can hide it, or they can tell people they trust. What they do is up to them. Do people recovering from heroin addiction get special treatment in media so society "accepts" them again? Why should trannies, if it's harmful to others?
>If you can't make your child understand what it is they're seeing, you're a shit parent.
How do you explain sheltered suburban kids with rich parents turning to alcohol and drug abuse? What a load of crap, there's only so much a parent can do and teenagers will often do the exact opposite of what they're being told just out of spite and to impress their peers. "Haha just be a good parent bro xD" is such a dumb argument, holy whack.

seems fucking retarded desu

What, it more looked like the sea cocumber sucked the fish in and then shat it out (at the start of the webm)

Nope, the shit is just normal processed food. The finish penetrating it entered it on purpose to feed there. A Finn posted this some time ago and then I read the Wikipedia article about the black fish, it's a parasite. Sadly I don't remember its name.