I want my foreskin back

I want my foreskin back

anti-semitic cunt

Sorry but it was consumed by rabbi schlomo golweinowizc

Iktf

me too

Go find the jews who took it and take it back.

just lob the whole thing off mate

>tfw I'm a non jewish white and my parents were dumb enough to get me circumcised

You already used it to lube up when you had a wank

kek do americuts really need lube to enjoy fapping?

Meh...god wanted it, let him keep it.

what does he do with all the foreskin?

I feel genuinely sorry for your circumcised bros, the end tip of the foreskin is where all the sensation and feeling is. Your orgasms just aren't gonna be the same. When they do a tranny op they turn the top bit into a clitoris, I think they're similar in the sensations they create.

Is god the Finnish gay poster?

Comfy foreskin coat.

Guys
I smell profit
Here's new idea for plastic operation:
Skin transplantation to the circumcised dick
How many burgers will pay for it?

Big pharma buys the foreskins to make skin creams and other products
Then young American boys use those creams to jerk off since they lubrication

You're not the first. Ancient jews of the times of Roman rule were doing it 2000 years ago to conceal their origins during public bathing couse it may cost them a life.

Hotdog liners

I'm glad I've still got my foreskin, it's a bit of extra fun. The foreskin is also one of my favourite parts of a guys dick to play with.

The one thing I'll never be able to understand. Why in the world would you mutilate a dick of a newborn baby? Shit makes no sense.

I always wondered this, how did the tradition even start? Did a bunch of men get together and think "it may be a good idea to mutilate our dicks"

Not everyone circumcise their child at young age tho, i was 10 when i was circumcised

>recently cured my phimosis
>finally enjoying the joys of foreskin and that 'sliding' feeling

it's now growing trees as soil

iktf

Mild psychosis + OCD are my guess

t. ahmed

ProTIP: It was for (desert) hygene reasons

Additionally wanted to reply to

might be related to my compulsive cravings for alcohol and drugs

no, phimosis at age 6

Only when I was 12 or so I could pull back my foreskin completely. Maybe you were cheated?

probably, apparently in the late 80s early 90s there was a trend to perform dicksnipping for phimosis in the medical community here, my parents got hoodwinked into it.

My little nephew of 4 also had it and they treated it with cortisone ointment. Circumcision is now apparently only practiced in extreme cases. I'm glad for my nephew though.

You're not even meant to be able to pull your foreskin back until puberty though
You were jewed

same...

I don't need lubrication but I still want my foreskin back.

Truly the land of the free

it's a power fetish, nothing more

I had been able to fug after jews took my foreskin year ago
Thank you , dick-snapping jews!

If masturbation doesn't feel particularly good you need a woman. And if you get a woman you're inclined to get a family. To have a family you need a job to support them. And the combination of job+responsibilities enslaves you for 20-30 years of your life.

See also: Why prostitution is illegal. Scummy business, but it works, America's population is 300 million while we're still at 10 million.

I honestly wish I could be notified and positioned to kill doctors/nurses that try to mutilate children and especially lying news anchors saying how it's "healthier" on tv.

>saying how it's "healthier" on tv.
It is tho. Not gonna tell how it's better or worse during sex, never got a chance to compare, besides I'm a virgin.

There are technically some health benefits, but they are negligible, especially if you live in a developed country and know how to clean yourself.

This. If any bacteria got caught under your foreskin, it'd be a rip.

>tfw no penis inspection day, so you don't even know before it's too late

Olle died while I was in 5th grade, they said he got cancer. But we knew.

What about opening a wound?

It is on Stacy face now, she needs it to be fucked by Chad.

>seppos
kek

KEK

K E K

Why did America remove my foreskin??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Isnt there a somekind of surgical method that allows the foreskin to grow back a little bit?

you should look it up

sad life, I wasn't able to pull back foreskin until 16

Sorry Belgiubro
Your dick still works fine, you can have plenty of good times with it

There is natural and medication-induced growth programs for regrowimg a foreskin

Even the hygienic reason... It's quite a leap of logic to literally cut off a piece of your penis for that. Like trying to convince the first person to do it, I just can't imagine it

Imagine being so inept you can't properly clean your dick
Imagine being circumcised
Now imagine being american