Local girl killed herself because she couldn't find a bf

>local girl killed herself because she couldn't find a bf

This is her.

You could've stopped this Sup Forums, why didn't you? You monster, that's despicable, you make me fucking sick

Other urls found in this thread:

thewest.com.au/news/wa/perth-man-pleads-guilty-to-five-brutal-bashings-in-which-he-lured-gay-men-through-dating-app-grindr-ng-b88661754z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women with short hair deserve to die.

she looks like a boy. why didn't she clone herself and then date the clone

>Local
You mean Australian? How the fucking could I be her bf. This is totally YOUR fault, not mine. Kill yourself.

I wouldn't fuck anyone with a nose like that

She looks cute, but anyone with tunnels and a body dotted in piercings has got issues (not to mention killing yourself because muh bf search). I'm 29 and I haven't ever really had a gf, and I'm still alive and relatively well. Who the fuck kills themselves?

I mean local as in happened in my bum-fuck nowhere region of rural australia

So why didn't YOU stop this?

>girl
>couldn't find a bf
Doesn't compute
Probably there weren't any Chads around that she could deem "good enough for her".

Sauce?

>literally all of Sup Forums is forever fawning over aussies girls and cries about not having aussie gf
>shifts the burden to other aussies when they actually get the chance to get an aussie gf

There is no sauce, I live in a town of ~4000 people

no-one would give a shit if it was a guy who can't find a gf who kills himself

Piercings and ear wideners indicate a disturbed mind. Probably got used a lot but never loved. Her own fault.

>ear wideners
>multiple ear piercings
>dyke hair
>that bizzare chest piercing
>suicidal
can someone say "daddy issues"?

As if any one you insulting her appearance wouldn't go out with her given the chance

This is obviously a tragic tale, but what makes you think any of us would've been good enough for her?

>Implying that's a bad thing

This, short-haired girls are top-tier

From what I understand she couldn't get a chad so she killed herself?
Nothing in value was lost.

Basically this. She could easily bait any other beta into a relationship without too much effort.

>4000 people
here is your problem

All of the Chads were already taken? Aww, that's understandable sweetie, who would have went for a

She is autist.

You mean a gf? This girl looks like she likes other girls

She should've fucked an emu.

>All of the Chads were already taken?

lmao no chads here, only bogan farmers

emus can do better than that homie

What about a sad, lonely emu?

There is no great dating crisis.
There is no shortage of partners.

Finding a romantic partner is easy as shit.

The problem is that there are all these autists around these days who were raised in the schooling system that tells them not to change and to not self improve and that they are all special snowflakes and romance should come to them automatically.

That's why you get autismos like these who look halfway decent, yet can't find a boyfriend because she is probably a boring shutin who killed herself because she expected romance to come to her.

How many sperglords who post their feel memes are doing nothing to improve themselves or their situation? Probably most of them.

>girl

I would be her bf but she would never like me (am not Chad)

>mfw this happens near me

The great progress thanks to Facebook and other messengers owned by Facebook

>she couldn't find a bf

Or maybe she had unrealistic high standards on men or maybe she had a really repulsive personality that turned most men off.

yeah righto where did this happen

>French
>Faggot

Choose both

She looks like she's a good person. Not that bad looking too. Shame on you aussies. Are all of you guys Chads going after Stacys and giving inferiority complex to such girls.

Meanwhile for me locally some guy lured men from grindr to a park and bashed the shit out of them

How am I ever going to get a bf in such a town where I can't even use grindr

thewest.com.au/news/wa/perth-man-pleads-guilty-to-five-brutal-bashings-in-which-he-lured-gay-men-through-dating-app-grindr-ng-b88661754z

Is that the real reason?

Not wanting to be an asshole, but this desu.

If she had longer hair she would go up 2 points in the hotness scale.

It reminds me of German women. There are many that are beautiful, but they chose to stick to short hair and as consequence they look manly as fuck.

I wonder if they actually think it looks good or if they cut their hair as a statement or by laziness because long hair needs more care

The girl had short hair and gauges
Absolute nutjob personality, guaranteed

kc tier post

>local girl killed herself because she couldn't find a bf with trillion of dollars, 30km long dick and looked like Henry Cavill