Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IymvRyhtdA&t=4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any lil pump man in

any lil willy man in

need a retarded thot gf

Any Slagman in?

any lil girlfriend man in

>spend 15 minutes crafting a thoughtful, detailed reply to a spicy political thread on Sup Forums
>check it through for spelling and inconsistencies
>satisfied, take a breath and click "post"
>error: specified thread does not exist
cheers jan

and cheers op for your early new
love copying and pasting my post into a new thread

the elites didn't really care either. this entire idea that the UK was a step away from going to war with america on behalf of slavedrivers is pure yank paranoia

So the UK and France were planning to invade the United States to support the confederates, but the Russians fucked up their plans by sending ships to San Francisco and New york

Hate every second of my shit existence

Any Emma Watson farting on my face man in?

first for Emperor Ferdinand Maximilian Joseph, His Imperial Majesty of The Emperor of Mexico

Is there anything more pathetic than International Men's Day

neckbeard hahhahahahah

The violation of British neutral rights triggered an uproar in Britain. Britain sent 11,000 troops to Canada, the British fleet was put on a war footing, with plans to capture New York City if war broke out, and a sharp note was dispatched to Washington to demand return of the prisoners and an apology. Lincoln, concerned about Britain entering the war, ignored anti-British sentiment and issued what the British interpreted as an apology, without apologizing, and ordered the prisoners to be released.[19]

they didn't care about the struggle to end slavery but they did care that the largest textile mills in the world stopped receiving shipments from the largest cotton producer in the world

has beto had a break yet? mad cunt's been shitposting non stop since wednesday

wish she had bigger chebs tbqh but you can't have it all I guess

White Men

Is there anything more pathetic than Day

RIP Archduke Franz Joseph Ferdinand. You were too good for Brazil.

The British working-class population, most notably the British cotton workers who suffered the Lancashire Cotton Famine, remained consistently opposed to the Confederacy. A resolution of support was passed by the inhabitants of Manchester and sent to Lincoln

soundcloud was a mistake

How's nofap november going lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=1IymvRyhtdA&t=4s

how do i take back a post? i think i hurt someones feelings

Lincoln became a hero amongst the British working class with progressive views. His portrait, often alongside that of Garibaldi, adorned many parlour walls.

Have fapped dozens of times so far this month.

Cute half Jap girl who was kind of nerdy in year 9 and 10 is a huge normie now lads
It gets better for everyone but me

it bears mentioning that the average union soldier was not fighting to free the slaves he was fighting to keep the united states together

the average confederate soldier wasn't fighting to keep the blacks enslaved he was fighting the second american revolution

the average person then was not going to risk life and limb so that a bunch of blacks could be free
"o yea lemme go get my bollocks blown off by a minie ball so that tyrone and bomqueesha can pick cotton on their own time"

gym closed x(

You have to contact the Janny but be warned, he charges a hefty fee!

How many yanks actually fled to Canada upon Trump's election like they said they would?

>girl on tinder has those retarded eyebrows

*swipes left*

>The first of Manchester's exchanges was built in the market place by Sir Oswald Mosley in 1727 for chapmen to transact business.[13]
wtf how old was this mad fashy cunt

Considering cutting off one of my best friends because I'm in love with them

This
It was in UK interests to fan the fire a little but when the confederates openly asked they flat out refused and sided with the union

None but a bunch of muzzies and Mexicans fled up to Canada as refugees lol.

hes ageless, soon he will return in our hour of need

>

nah its like the queen, there's a few of them

did this and didn't regret it

A little-known alliance between the US and Tsarist Russia led to the Russian fleet showing up in force in New York and San Francisco. It arrived at a crucial time in 1863 when Britain and France were on the verge of intervening in the Civil War on the side of the Confederacy.

terrible
failed not even 5 hours into it

Toil resumes shortly goyim.

SPEAK ABOUT DESTRUCTION

what do you lads usually put on your TV license covering letter? I'm stuck at 2200 words and running short on ideas

>british """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The tangled diplomacy between the US and Britain had one major war scare before. In late 1861–62, two Confederate envoys, Mason and Slidell, were taken off the British ship Trent by the US Navy as they were on their way to London and Paris to seek European intervention.

you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction

vietlad how do we stop this blatant transphobia?

you gya?

In any case, the British strategy hinged on their overwhelming naval force. Provoking the secession of Maine was also discussed, as well as plans to bombard and burn Boston and New York. The latter was considered by the Admiralty “the true heart of US commerce . . .

this must be part of the historical revisionism that marxists always participate in

utterly ridiculous to think that the working class britons knew or cared who abraham lincoln was
most of them couldn't even read and didn't give a single toss about america

the idea that the average british coal miner or blast furnace worker cared about lofty ideals of egalitarianism is just not in tune with reality

No I have a female friend

off to bed lads

night xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In October 1862, an ultimatum was issued to North and South to end the war or face “more resolute action” from the British. Whether that meant military action is unclear, but the implication was the ultimate survival of the Confederacy as a sovereign nation. France, meanwhile, was mirroring Britain’s hostile neutrality. Napoleon III had designs on Mexico, and a weak US would give her a free hand in America.

bet 'to thinks we're reading all his posts with rapt attention

>this must be part of the historical revisionism that marxists always participate in

The amerigoblin meme actually legitimately angers people

Business idea: exterminate the Jews and get rid of anti-semitism once and for all.

At this time, Russia was also facing its own insurrection from her subject Poles, who were supported by Britain and France. Facing the same hostile coalition brought the governments of Lincoln and Tsar Alexander II together. Alexander had also freed the Russian serfs and thus sympathized with the Union cause. On September 1863, the Russian Baltic Fleet arrived in New York and the Far East Fleet in San Francisco.

>nobody said goodnight to me

haha d-dont care

havent slept in 2 nights lads

“God bless the Russians!” exulted Secretary of the Navy Gideon Welles. After the war, Oliver Wendell Holmes hailed Alexander “who was our friend when the world was our foe.” The Russians showed themselves willing to fight for the US. When the Confederate cruiser Shenandoah prepared to attack San Francisco, the Russian admiral gave orders to defend the city in the absence of Union warships.

True shit niBBa

Anime

absolute STATE of that house

odd that the vatican was the only nation to ever recognise the sovereignty of the CSA then

The British realized that with Russia on the US side, the cost of military intervention would be too high. Besides, the Union victories of 1863 signaled that the Confederacy was a losing cause. Had the British attacked, it might have meant a world war in which the US and Russia

good statements for women to practice:
1) you interrupted me. i’m not finished talking.
2) no
3) that isn’t funny
4) that isn’t appropriate
4) i already know that
5) that won’t be necessary
6) leave me alone
7) you’re making me uncomfortable
8) stop ignoring what i’m saying

pretty excellent banter by this guy, put the selfish thot in her place
what made her think than an "open relationship" would be a good idea considering they have kids?

>a dingo fucker made this thread

no wonder its shit

Fortunately, Britain and France backed down before the Russian presence. The Laird rams never made it into Confederate hands, and the Union was saved.

i'll huff
and i'll puff
and i'll blow your house down

poo bum

should be worldbuilding for my autistic fantasy world set in modern times but can't stop learning medieval trivia

mub oop

wood is stronger than brick idk what your on about

sad to know that America sent troops to Russia to fight against the Bolsheviks

The Aussie post
The Brit post
The yank post

who would win: american housing or a bit of wind

>that brick wall still standing
howling

Anthony Joshua is a fraud. Once he fights a real boxer like Wilder or Fury he'll be KO'd

How much do you reckon you could sell your virginity for lads?

anti-semtic cunt

actually what saved the union was the confederacy's decision to not immediately attack washington dc after the battle of first manassas

at that time there was only one fort defending the city but just a year later the union had 70 forts built, each with an impressive artillery battery, and hundreds of miles of defensive trenches around the city
it was considered to be impenetrable by an army of even over one million men

How many brit celebs left like they promised after the yes brexit vote?

POST TOOT

no one cares smelly poo yank

might have a cheeky coffee, help the ol' morning poo on its way

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm going to /gif/ to have a wank. I'll be back in about 15

What's the link between masturbation and sadness? seems pretty strong

agreed

TOOT

the south could never actually have invaded the north though right? what would their best outcome have been - a peace treaty and acceptance of their secession?

it crashes your dopamine levels

You are not the french poster

i feel like total shit after cumming