/dixie/ - Southern US & friends

TJ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbrJ_Fde-6g
surrogate.com/about-surrogacy/types-of-surrogacy/can-single-parents-pursue-surrogacy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sup, amerriccccca

first

oh no

heheh

hello fellow wh*Teoids

haHAA ;-))

go to bed it's late

8th for dixie traps

>dixie traps

I approve this post.

/ck/ is lowkey the best board in Sup Forums, perfect mix of discussion, info, memes and shitposting

/ck/, /tg/, /o/, and /diy/ are my favorite smaller comfy boards. Never post on any of them though, just lurk.

oh an who can forget /an/

/diy/ is a good board

>/an/
yes

ded

how does our Parthenon compare to the real thing? Are we Greek?

the real one is up on a hill and you need to climb there for 10 minutes and when you finally get there and see it it's very impressive, I assume yours is not so much

Athena does not approve of your insulting slights to the great ancient Greek city-state of Nashville

I would never insult my greatest ally

>Are we Greek
no, just copycats ;-)))

>no, just copycats ;-)))

What is this autism I am witnessing

fuck the kikes

/dixie/

Something a little different today. Have fun, y'all. I'll post the solution in the evening or with tomorrow's newsletter.

y*nks aren't people

GO SHOVE STUFF UP YOUR BUTT FAGGOT

mfw dixie was written by a yank

I have difficulty understanding Southern pride. It's only deed worthy of note was creating a rebellion state that, while interesting, relied on the breeding and mass-proliferation of niggers. Not only did the South rely on the nergoe to function as a state that made 19th century Russia look good, but they also lost the war..fighting on behalf of keeping their precious niggers. I don't understand this. If Niggers are the problem, why did you keep them? Why are you proud of the State that allowed them to flourish?

after I took off my bathrobe off this morning there was a rash about an inch wide with three blisters on it. Does anybody know what it could be? I'm really hoping it's not bedbugs.

bedbugs

these posts got old six months ago, go bait on Sup Forums where people will care

>This has been talked about before, thus is not worthy of note
Seems like deflection.

>Yank who think it's 1870 ranting about niggers and the CSA
yes, it's fucking boring and done to death, go away

Dixie is a term wholly associated with Confederate nostalgia do not play me, faggot.

>Dixie is a term wholly associated with Confederate nostalgia
you're fucking stupid

>don't care
>dixie thread

Prove me wrong. Literally what we identifiy as "Southern" aligns with Confederate borders. Literally what we identify as Southern pride features Confederate-branded flags. I'm not triggered but do not deflect what makes Dixie Dixie.

gas the flaglets

do bed bugs give you a rash?

>when your so damn lazy you have to import hordes of africans to pick cotton for you and you realize it cuts down costs of labor so you decide to base your entire economy around cotton and breeding black people until your part of the country is 50% black and the cheap black slave labor is keeping the poor white farmers poor and you racemix with them so much 20% of your population ends up having atleast some trace of black genes which significantly lowers your rural IQ so the yankees tell you to cut that shit out and not introduce slaves to anymore states upon which you chimp out and create a breakaway country because you love your blacks so much and this causes a war that kills 600,000 white people and after the war is over you kill the one white guy who wanted to deport the black people ensuring the blacks get to stay just so 150 years later you can blame your african american problems on them damn yankees

>Literally what we identifiy as "Southern" aligns with Confederate borders
no it doesn't, Confederate borders aligned with what was already considered to be the South minus the border states (one of which has two regulars here).
>Literally what we identify as Southern pride features Confederate-branded flags.
cultural symbols always have roots in history, you can't avoid that and to attempt to do so would be artificial. The Confederate flag became a Southern symbol because it's the only flag besides the US one that Southerners spilled their blood for. You can't just ignore that and create a new one without that connection to history.

>when you love niggers so much you free them from a state of servitude and then let them live off the dole while they occupy your cities and turn them into warzones
yank

I always love it when Yank white nationalists try to shitpost about how they were the REAL anti-nigger force in the war to win Sup Forums brownie points
>we would be white if you didn't have slaaaves
>Abe Lincoln would have deported them all if you hadn't shot hiiiim

Nobody cares that your flag is from Americas most embarrassing region.
Things could have been different. But no, you spilled blood for subhumans.

youtube.com/watch?v=CbrJ_Fde-6g

Can't call yourself a white nationalist if your entire economy and culture was based around protecting, nourishing, and breeding black people because you were too damn lazy to work or build machines while the rest of planet earth was doing it.

Don't hate blacks desu

cities were a mistake

>Can't call yourself a white nationalist
literally the opposite of what I did, you illiterate

when did anyone call themselves a white nationalist

Confederate nostalgia usually comes with a healthy hatred of black people because those damn yankees brought them here.

I don't know, I've never had bedbugs before. No bite has ever given me blisters before either. I was worried it was a brown recluse but enough time has passed without any pain or swelling that I'm sure that's not it.

nobody was talking about the Confederacy ITT until you started posting about it

this is your last (You) because you're a legitimate dumbass and don't deserve them

@81988789
Southern Pride is Confederate Nostalgia, this is not a refutable, deniable, or arguable point. The entire focus of Southern admiration is something that happened 150 years ago, because that is literally the Souths only deed worthy of historical human note, with the exception of Jim Crow autism.

>this thread

More Jews fought for the Confederacy than the Union. It honestly makes me think.

makes you think about what

About the confederates being God's chosen

>people are dumb enough to get married in this country where divorce rates are over 50%

>Protestants
>God
pick one

>if you have any cultural practices that differ from mine and wish to talk about it on the internet it is because you're an alt-right Nazi from the 1860s (this is not arguable)

I'm not incel, I'm MGTWO

>he isn't an alt-right Nazi

Alt right? More like alt wrong haha

Your cultural practices are identical to that of the United States, you just hang a different flag on your front porch and make more frequent uses of the GED. Canadians have more culture.

got em

↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨↨

Bye

thank you for enlightening us

Where are you going?

Det är kalt här

Yankee Doodle went online,
A-lookin' for attention!
Went to /dixie/ just to say,
Dumb shit and get dissension!

Yankee Doodle please fuck off,
Yankee Doodle Dandy!
Quit getting mad 'bout a war you won!
Crybaby needs some candy!

Not an argument, sweety.

did turkbud finally get killed for drawing people on the train?

People actually get married and risk losing everything through alimony payments to have children instead of just paying to cut the middleman out. Isn't it funny? It's 2017, being MGTOW is the way to go ;)

hope so

hes still not banned lads

Is mgtow another jewish plot to kill off white people?

But Jew-friend white woman are insufferable. I am dating a Latina.

no

surrogate.com/about-surrogacy/types-of-surrogacy/can-single-parents-pursue-surrogacy/

atleast you children will be 44% american

why is this particular apu extra ugly

hes sad because the dumb yankee is not banned yet for shitposting

ah, truly tragic

Go back to your safespace, bbc lover

h8 y*nks

aaggghh....

reminder that Galileo deserved it

I wish I had a time machine so I could kill Martin Luther

I'd be happy if you just killed John Calvin

Reminder Dixie is a Protestant nation