Do you have earthquakes where you live?

Do you have earthquakes where you live?
Have you ever experienced one?

No, we don't have natural disasters I think

i live in a zone 3 region, so far i have only witnessed 2 earthquakes in my whole life. but they weren't really strong.

No
Never
Nature is super safe here. No strong winds or animals or poisonous stuff.

Yes.
I've felt countless earthquakes, a lot small some big.
Most of the time I don't even notice them.

Yes.
Yes, everytime I hear a similar roar I shit myself.

It's a sign that God loves you.

Yes desu, but only weaks one

No. New England is mostly on hard granite rock and isn't near any major fault lines. The biggest "quakes" if you can even call them that have measured around 4.0 I think and that's rare.

The region doesn't see many disasters in general besides earthquakes. Very little tornado activity, no volcanoes, wildfires rare and almost always small-scale. The occasional hurricane does pass through but it's uncommon and we have shitty southern states like Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and Texas to whether most of the storm and weaken it. We just get some leftover rain and light wind and maybe some localized flooding but nearly everyone lives on a hill so who cares?

This is probably one of the safest regions in the US.

Why do you have so few black people? Are people there racist?

Yes, waiting for the juan de fuca faultline to kill everyone here

The inhabitants are the disaster

Yes
Apparently

Yes. Supposedly we are in a very tectonic ally active zone, but the only earthquake I can remember was the Nisqually one in 2001 that was a 6.8. I don't think it killed anyone but the next one will probably do more.

kek

High cost of living and high taxes. It's hard to get a start here if you weren't born here or didn't come with much money. That said there are relatively large populations of black and Hispanic people near the larger cities. Out in the countryside not so much though.

>Are people there racist?
I'd say people are less racist than average here but racists do exist. People do tend to be less overt about it up here though.

>entire fucking country is yellow-red
rip in pieces Iran

being on the african plate rift with the arabian one we get small scale quakes in the coast every couple of years but it's rarely anything serious.

About 90% of the world's earthquakes and 81% of the world's largest earthquakes occur along the Ring of Fire in the Pacific, so yeah. It also has more than 75% of the world's active and dormant volcanoes. Europeans don't know how good they have it without major earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.

Europe really is a paradise when you think of it. Extremely livable.

we had an earthquake recently
please tell me how to survive japan chan ;-;

Yes
Yes

Only really weak ones. I've experienced one, woke up to my bed vibrating slightly, didn't care, went back to sleep. Only the next day I realized it was an actual quake. Most powerful quakes occur out in the Norwegian/North sea, the most powerful with an epicenter below actual landmass was in 1984 and had a magnitude of 5,4. Can't have been that serious, I can't seem to find any sources or news articles on it.

Tl;dr: Yes and yes, but they are weak.