Culture Pals /cp/ general thread

Euro qts edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE??

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the cheaters

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

culturepals.github.io/
youtu.be/Pw4C-xN4Wgc
interpals.net/devils_advocate
interpals.net/Eleonorajun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for singing in the rain

>culturepals.github.io/

who made that website?
even interpals itself looks better than that abomination

How's it going lads?

>the absolute state of women

Did you fix things with your Russian pooboo?

Got some skype without cam today, lads. Just listening to a Filipino girl's voice. She was about to start a sex talk when I had to leave the conversation abruptly.

But after this I think I proved myself a point, I will stick with my gf and only use interpals for friendship.

>But after this I think I proved myself a point, I will stick with my gf and only use interpals for friendship.

I don’t know why it took you so long to figure this out

In what scenario could a filipina be better than a non filipina girlfriend? The only people going for filipinas are those who can't get a gf at all.

Yes!

t. Guy with a Filipino gf

Actually, it is hard to explain, but let's say it is quite Freudian. I wish I was kidding, but I think that goes back to childhood, man!

In the scenario that I have caring and gentle polish gf and I'm not exchanging her for a kinky and cock addicted filipina.

Yay! :D

Haven't used interpals consistently in 2 years or so. Help me improve my profile to find a new Eastern European qt:

/acrossfoothills

chad af

just need to say hello and grab the girl

She's perfect.

I didn’t know Pooboos were a thing! :D

Good evening lads)))

I hope you all had a great (or at least not too depressing) weekend!

>Actually, it is hard to explain, but let's say it is quite Freudian. I wish I was kidding, but I think that goes back to childhood, man!
Wow deep.

This.
I know someone who went to India for a year abroad, he returned after a month or so.

Where exactly is she from?

Fuck you its just text and links from the index making it easier to navigate than the original pastebin it was made from.

>tfw age restrictions.

What he said. Flips are the worst

Why?

They're just horrible people in general plus gross. Also their language is one of the worst things you'll hear.

white worshipping brown ugly goblins

Was there a lot in Hawaii?

Too many there, they're the second largest asian group after Japanese and they keep immigrating too and dropping anchor babies

Gross

By the way are you a Native Hawaiian or a “Native” Hawaiian?

youtu.be/Pw4C-xN4Wgc

Native Hawaiian is a meme, most if not all are pretty much mixed race now, usually with Japanese, some sort of euro mix(usually Portuguese) or some other islander. But no I'm a haole(white)

Also not born in Hawaii

You are tho

What?

Nigs

You're born in Hawaii

I wasn't though

I really start to doubt why I come to these threads when you start posting pictures of Asian women you have spoken to on Interpals. Asian women are some of the most awful, dumbest, soulless cretins in the entire world. They are often coming from poor countries where loyalty and intellect means nothing and your wallet means everything, in addition their horrible poor man’s diet make them bloated as fuck.
Maybe it’s because I come from a country where the water supply doesn’t turn me into a soyboy, so I have the confidence to actually talk to real women. Maybe it’s because I don’t spew European women with memes from Sup Forums that make me look like a complete sperg. Maybe it’s because I am just a fucking normal person who isn’t a sadcunt. Whatever it is, it makes me sick that I share threads with guys who are into Asians.
What you are doing is just as bad as liking women without tits or getting a new junglemonkey wife whenever the old junglemonkey turns 20. You are showing us women who look so disgusting they make most of us physically sick, and you show them to us anyway like they are some kind of trophy of how Chad you are. It is an appalling and utterly sick behavior.
You need to start showing us other anons the respect we deserve and realize that Asian women are horrible.

Except you were

Proofs?

>tfw my qt is flirting with some French guy on instagram

What did she say? :(

Don't need to provide proof

Black French guy?

That's because you're wrong bud

/LaRoox

qt material right here

show us the poof

Nah

For my buddy titman:
interpals.net/devils_advocate

>but let's say it is quite Freudian. I wish I was kidding, but I think that goes back to childhood, man!
you're just a faggot rationalizing imo

Gosh

>when you accidentally click on a man's profile

Noticed people were interested in Gustavo last thread. Should I post my chats with him here?

Whatever you need to tell yourself Ahmed

yes, please share

im mentally ill LMAO

Stop.

No Mohammad I won't stop

Long but full.

wow, how does he do it. he is still as magical and mysterious as always.

STOP

Settle down Abdul

LEAVE ME ALONE

another one for my buddy titman
interpals.net/Eleonorajun

Why did you delete it?

Why is tinder so easy lads?

YES

Because Tinder girls are sluts. They just want dick, you won’t find quality nice girls there

at least they want dick. the girls on interpals only want attention or a green card.

Yeah and I just want pussy so...

Quality post, user. You know, this is the exact reason I came and lurked this thread; the board itself offers so much unique content around the clock. This however proves to be an obstacle at times since the content is at times too abundant and lacking any form of filtering. This thread however, rises above the crowded and bountiful threads of this board and returns like a faithful hound with a bounty of fresh memes and new content. As if that wasn't enough reason to stick around one should consider this service is offered for free, with only an income of likes and community reinforcement offered in return. I believe this more than anything speaks on the character of the user, effectively painting them as a person with a great sense of humor and a selfless drive to bring the best of this thread to the layman. On behalf of the people who every day wake up to a new bevy of pre-approved memes and a charismatic admin delivering them to us, I say thank you. We understand Sup Forums can at times be a veritable maze to navigate, let alone find quality content. Thank you again, user.

I only want the WWE Universal Championship

t:Ding Dong Ping Pong from Vancouver

>anime
kill yourself

after a few weeks of lurking in these threads, i've finally decided to bite the bullet and make an account lads. took this pic earlier, do you lads think it'll be a good profile pic?

What if you stick your dick in a girl who was just with another man before you and get his trace semen on your penis?

can we team up and be tag team champs?

That's highly unlikely user

I would do more of a face close up, maybe from the bottom up. That way, you look very strong and powerful. Slav qts love that.

Sure, but only if we're heels and act like rapper vikings. We're Da Vikangz.

How do you know you won’t kiss a girl who had just made out with another man?

stuff something in your pants so it looks like you have a horse dick. the qts will love it. good luck m8.

Just installed Arch lads, am I cool yet?

Arch is just another distro that does the same shit as the rest. If you want to he cool use funtoo or cloverOS

You're posting this from another computer/phone/device then?

Yeah I know it's nothing special really

>mfw I actually did post that last post from my phone

>he doesn't use void linux

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerds

I just use noobuntu cause I always have before

fuck off norman, /cp/ is Sup Forums territory

Morning lads.

this desu, we should probably remane it linpals

Over 18 months since I met my qt, got back from Italy last week. We spent the week together in Brescia - hope everyone is doing ok.

Hello

Cornish lad?

Women get triggered
Soyboys feel blue
Erik stole my fucking qt
Soon he will cuck you too

sounds almost as if you're bitter you little shit... Do you want to rumble nipman? I'll fucking take you

No, I just wanted to get your attention so I could tell you goodnight!

G'night m'twink :^*

b-but im chubbby at this point, because of muh bulk
sleep well princess

picture is us remember? those were the good ol' days

really wish there were more mena qts on this site. absolutely no interest in sl*v or gook whores.

go for the t*rks

I guess I can start calling you Papi Puddi then. All days are good days with you Erik, not only the good ol' ones.

Have you talked about the diplomatic crisis between Norway and Turkey with your Turkish qts? Some old qt of mine messaged me on whatsapp the other day and told us to go fuck ourselves then blocked me. They don't joke around about Atatürk down there do they.

lel i dont have any turkish qts anymore, but i would love to get messages like that. Give me an idea for an interpals status that will rustle some jimmies, but not ban me