I am a Romani person. Why do you all hate me?

I am a Romani person. Why do you all hate me?

Move home to India Pajeet and embrace the Hindu gods.

even indians expelled the romani
just imagine how they are

I like Europe. I've built a successful life here. Plus I was born here, I'm European.

I don't hate you. I sometimes hate gypsies who are behaving badly.

Why do you refer to us as gypsies and not Romani?

Nobody gives a fuck as long as you live in a home. Also the going back to India thing is ridiculous. The Romani genetic makeup has completely changed and you guys don't speak the language.

I was born on Antarctica. I am a penguin.

So that's how Alexander won all his battles.

That doesn't make sense you retard. You're a human, so you could never be another animal.

And others call my people stupid.

there's not a single reason for that. There are movies, where you are called gypsies. In music culture also. Btw, the Emir Kusturica movie The time of the gypsies was great.

Where you were born doesn't determine what you are.

>lazy
>violent
>criminal
>unemployed
>uncivilized
>make one angry and there's him and his 15 relatives knocking at your door
There's some decent ones mixed in as well but the majority of your kind sucks

Your "comrades" keep living in tents and are constantly stealing while being seemingly unable to hold their voice on a level below 120 db and are only able to appear strong if they outnumber the other party 10:1. You don't assimilate and keep on complaining about your rights while being a literal homeless street rat ON PURPOSE.

notice how you are the only remotely intelligent person in this thread OP

that doesn't make any sense

>notice how you are the only remotely intelligent person in this thread OP
>anyone criticising Romani's is stupid
Why? I am not making anything up.

I feel like I'm in a Sup Forums thread.

Really now? So all the blacks in America aren't real Americans now? Or the blacks in Britain?

>Really now? So all the blacks in America aren't real Americans now? Or the blacks in Britain?
Blacks in Britain no. For blacks in America I can go either way because American isn't an ethnicity but a nationality.
The majority of countries in Europe originated naturally vs states created artificially like the US i.e. most countries in Europe are nation-states tied to one dominant ethnicity. Now, of course a foreigner can immigrate, acquire a citizenship and his children might be born in the country and speak the language of the country as the only one however ethnically they are not part of the people that inhabit the country because ethnicity is tied to biological and cultural factors. This of course is not black and white because there exists the possibility that the foreigner might assimilate into the ethnicity highly depending on the distance of the ethnicity of his origin. To say this in practical terms, a German can go to Britain and after living there quite some time, learning the language and adapting himself to the culture CAN say that he himself has become British because he has similar biological characteristics. If an African came and adapted himself to the culture he CANNOT be considered British because his biological origin is very distant from that which we could call typical or native British stock of people, despite culturally being indistinguishable.

Come home brown man

Yes blacks in Britain are British but they aren’t English not Scottish nor welsh

Black in yankistan are yanks since they are all a mutt mix of races

>I am a penguin.

You are??? That's crazy m8

please stop shitting in out public urinals

Do you live and shit on the street, steal, scam, spread garbage and bother people on a daily basis? Because that's what 99% of romani do.