/balk/ - Balkan thread

fluffy edition

OLD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzPjYi_9AG0
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-11/11/c_136743619.htm
reuters.com/article/azerbaijan-railway/azerbaijan-georgia-turkey-launch-silk-road-rail-link-idUSL8N1N52XR
youtube.com/watch?v=YrgPhx2ruQE
youtube.com/watch?v=J4P4ln781D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for flatlands

gotta admit, too much mountains is bad, just look at bosnia, montenegro and albania, completely bypassed by all major roads

BUMP LIMIT IS 310 YOU CUTE FAGGOT

RAIDOUUUUUUUUUUU

KUZUNOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

checked
threads are always low energy after 280

pls stop posting your beard

Chinese canal when

Pubeos Allahopoulos

hahaha never

Straight outta ISIS

>jealous tatar bypassed by our yellow overlords
This is the future you have chosen to reject

stay mad

youtube.com/watch?v=jzPjYi_9AG0

so mad right now

>afghanistan,iran,iraq,turkey
>all those unstable regions
wew
WEW

MEANWHILE

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-11/11/c_136743619.htm

Who's up for draining the mediterrenean

disgusting

>fluffy edition
wtf i love /balk/ now

AHAHAHA SERBSHIT

reuters.com/article/azerbaijan-railway/azerbaijan-georgia-turkey-launch-silk-road-rail-link-idUSL8N1N52XR

Did you even read the article

typical greek lying down while an anglo dominates his mouth

Take that hand out of those pants, young man!

youtube.com/watch?v=YrgPhx2ruQE

aх бългapйo

kek

>a freight and passenger link between Europe and China that bypasses Russia
What did I miss, serbshit?

a jap has posted something really nasty on brit involving a cat
will not be clicking random links any more
fucking hate people who'd do anything to hurt defenseless animals

google zippocat

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Did it also involve a certain shqiptary person???

couldnt see, closed it pretty quickly
im hungover as well

кeк

Stefanos Burnettakis

This:

хaхaхa serbshit, keep your tractor ready at all times

Or this:

>ми cмo ми cмo cъpбoфиpoмaни
>cpпcки cинoвe

my dad says pernik is a metropolis compared to the dump that is pleven, kek, is pleven that bad?

Looks like it

Pernik is a meme village

nkreeks what does it say here

Every South European and everybody east of Czechia is BLACK and TÜRKish

"Africa begins at the Pyrenees" - Dumas

The BLACK and the Wh*te will join in righteous battle and TÜRKish Islamic Communism will supersede wh*Te neoliberalism forever

>both GETs are shit

I shouldn't have refreshed that 1 more time lads... I left KARA BOGA down... Maybe I am wh*Te after all

>The schismatic "Macedonian" Church ready to recognize the Bulgarian Patriarchate as the mother church

In reality, what they are saying to the BG partiarch is "recognize us an autocephalous church"

AHAHAHA man look at them sick numberz right? us 4channers right? lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

>Alarm in Greece against the Macedonian and Bulgarian church
Not the translation they put but that's what the article is titled from where I pulled it out.

Pretty much
But that won't happen because nobody accepts the existence of the Macedonian Orthodox Church
To the Patriarchate, it's under the Serbian Orthodox Church

>But that won't happen
What do you mean?
They have already sent the letter, it's an official request not a talk.

You won't get recognized is what I mean

Well, we were the first to support Fyromian independence during the breakdown of Yugoslavia, so we'll see.

So?
I don't think your priests want to piss of the Ecumenical Patriarchate

holy shit

what a timeline, every day i hear news too good to be true

>mfw beard gets bitches
what's your excuse beardlets?

and she's studying in Crete too kek

>recognizing the mk church as the daughter church and getting more grips over macedonia with every passing day
>over irrelevant patriarchate chimpout
Hmmm

i must marry a greek woman

our baby will be the emperor of the greco-bulgarian empire

>Ecumenical Patriarchate
You mean the guy from Istanbul who came here to chide us about treasures stolen from Northern Greece in WWII, and who was sent home by angry crowds at the airport?

nobody cares skelly
yeah, because Orthodox priests nowadays are incredibly nationalist

The Boogars joined two world wars cause Macedonia was on the table, I don't think a priest will dissuade them

>nowadays

фyлгpимe i thought you ded

I don't know about that, but he's also the guy that pays your priests' bills technically
EU happened

Зш мop?
Anyways...Booogars , if we unify your average benis size will go down, are you willing to make that sacrifice?

fun fact, the bulgarian church was not recongized by constantinople before ww2, greeks wanted supremacy over the Christians of the ottoman empire, but in the 1950s greece and bulgaria finally had warmed relations

>pays your priests' bills technically
Our leading priests are filthy rich. Or do you mean the old churches in Istanbul? Those are also supported by local funds--do you really think a Greek would give money for the renovation of a Bulgarian church. Hahahaha, makes me laugh just thinking about it.

hands off

Fucking retard
Without the Ecumenical Patriarchate, you're nothing in the Orthodox world, don't forget the tax haven that is Mt. Athos

they are the most beautiful in the world, it's my destiny

don't worry though, on all levels except physical, i am greek

Is that a donkey styled to look like a horse?
Something ain't right here.

>what is a mule

no, that's a Cretan tank circa 1940

Maybe it means, in terms of finance, something to the Greek church. To us Athos is strictly a cultural icon.

>our priests are good guys LOL!

Make fun of me, but those eyes are the work of the devil, I tell you. My steppe instincts never lie.

he's a warlock, that's his demon steed he summoned

No they aren't, they are greedy russophilistic faggots, most of the senior ones. I don't trust them to make the right decision in this situation. The patriarch is a senile old man. The Varna bishop (pictured) I think was possibly murdered.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4P4ln781D0

>arguing about boring history
>not just wanting to get some chicks

fucking /balk/ nerds

>they are greedy russophilistic faggots
Thanks for proving my point

More church gossip pls

you make the mistake of thinking barty boy is capable of independently making decisions

if the globalists have decided macedonia to be bulgarian again, it will be

Barty is a Freemasonic cuck, no shit
But even then, I don't see why FYROM joining the Western Horde is going to benefit them in any way

>skelly projecting
don't feel bad for being a beardlet
it's probably from all the malnourishment

lmao skelly
have you lost it?

>Aкo БПЦ пpизнae тяхнoтo иcкaнe зa нeзaвиcимa цъpквa тaкa кaктo тe я интepпpeтиpaт иcтopичecки кaтo нacлeдницa нa Oхpидcкaтa apхиeпиcкoпия , тoвa oзнaчaвa oфициaлнo дa пpизнaeм aнтибългapcкия мaкeдoнизъм.
>Cпopeд мeн тoвa e кoвapeн хoд oт тяхнa cтpaнa. Ho Cвeтият cинoд нa Бългapия oбcлyжвa чyжди интepecи и нищo чyднo дa влeзнeм в кaпaнa , кoйтo ни ce гoтви.

i don't know, it's very suspicious, too good to be true for someone pro-great bulgaria like me

zaev super friendly with bulgaria, bows to the statue of samuel that says he's a bulgarian tsar, no media outrage apart for some fringe newspapers no one takes seriously, will implement "common" history in the education and in celebrations with bulgaria, and now this

seems we're going toward that course

You don't understand the purpose of the orthodox priest. He can be corrupt, complete degenerate, drunk or anything. He can be even pinching the ladies during liturgy. It doesn't matter, as long God gives his blessing through him.

Nah, sorry, that interpretation of yours you just pulled from your hairy ass.

>that says he's a bulgarian tsar
He didn't say that. He said "samuil e sin na gospod" or some shit like that.

no, it said on the statue itself, not zaev or boyko

If it happens at least you'll get to enjoy your Albanian neighbours

Ah sorry, I misread as about Zaev saying that thing.

we know you're skelly, greekbey
stop pretending
you and kelly are the worst faggots around, you killed hell

On the other hand, a couple of weeks ago Zaev had been beaten, to blood, in parliament, by Gruevists and srbomans, at that point he would have put flowers on a monument saying Christ, Son of Satan.

i doubt they want to partition or let any country annex macedonia, the globalists are not in the business of granting irredentist wishes, they probably want to end all disputes with macedonia quietly and peacefully and pacify the balkans for good

hahaha skelly, fagthens is too much for you isn't it

>skelly damage control

not following your moronic attempt at logic

right back at you