Is half slavic half asian the ultimate race mix?

Is half slavic half asian the ultimate race mix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbkBesAWFXM
youtube.com/watch?v=lX3Gp9LZADk
2ch(D0T)hk/fag/arch/2017-06-02/res/3631682.html#3633479
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all slavs are half asian
t. mongol pro

wow caught my eye on the catalog
Looks a bit like the girl from Drive

Yes

>Looks a bit like the girl from Drive
youtube.com/watch?v=zbkBesAWFXM

Good thread

she is ugly

Yes.
Worst mutts are hapas

Ultimate mix for oven. Mongoloid race DESERVES death

merci

in Russia live more than 190 nationalities, most do not care about nationality.

no, half slavic-half mediterranean is.

Aren't all the Siberians and Far East Russians just like that?

some user told me there are many hapas in sakhalin

Ultimately ugly.
It's not a Slav on your picture BTW. Looks like some Mordva or something. Slavs are the minority here, stop parroting Americans.

People who are mixed not considered Russian here. Also Siberians and Far easterners are mostly Ukrainian settlers who identify as Russian. These lands were populated by Cossacks. Russians had no permission to move at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX3Gp9LZADk

>People who are mixed not considered Russian here.
What a bullshit.

It is common knowlege. Only European people are seen as Russian. And people just call themselves "I'm half Russian, half Mari" for example.

>Ya Russkij, tolko glaz uzkij.
We have a term "real Russian face here". Are you Moscow or some other black hole?

Sobyanin (Moscow mayor) has native Siberian roots but he identifies as an ethnic Russian and nobody disputes that
An African immigrant will never be seen as a real Russian but with mixed native folks it's something different

Dima Bilan has Karachay roots but nobody calls him a Karachay singer, he's Russian.

I really enjoyed this film, I told my macedonian friend to watch it expecting it would resonate with him but he just said it was nothing special
>tfw you will never stare at her from across the room while sweaty old men approach her for sex

>and nobody disputes that
You must be kidding. Moscovites call him a deer breeder.
>with mixed native folks it's something different
Small ntionalities are generally hated and looked down as very low people in their respective republics. Russians have very strong sence of identity here. Only mixed people who look European would be considered Russian but not dark or slant eyed ones. I'm from Chuvashia, Chuvash are called not human here, same in Mari, they call Mari dumb animals.

Nobody calls him Russian, you retard. He himself doesn't forget his real ethnicity.

Really nice I admit

>that fucking nazi again
leave this thread

But I thought we were friends

I'm not that user and I'm not Nazi. You just take things out of your ass because you don't know about life in Russia. If you don't like facts it is your problem. Russians are not as nice and tolerant as some people think. Just a couple decades ago people who dared to speak Chuvash in Cheboksary were beaten. It was a Russian city given to them by communists so local Russians were pretty salty. Even city Chuvash hate village Chuvash here and they prefer to speak Russian, mix with Russians and have Russian-looking kids. We have many nationalism issues here and in other places. Trying to make a good face doesn't help to solve them I guess.

so 3/4ths asian?

Finns are not Mongols, stop LARPing.

If non-Russians were seen as non-human (you are probably a false flagging Ukrainian) then why would Muscovites elect Sobyanin as their mayor? Why are Shoygu and Lavrov the most popular politicians in the country, bar Putin? Why are there so many "non-white" pop icon like Dima Bilan, Victor Tsoy, Zemfira, Grigori Leps? You're full of shit. Nobody cares about ethnicity irl

Dude, just relax and enjoy that white supremacist butthurt. There is nothing more entertaining, than his cries about MUH WHITE RACE IS DIYING

You mean finns?lol

That girl looked good in bourne film btw

Do you have any news articles to back those statements up? You are the same person who once claimed that Mari teachers were fucking stoned but you couldn't prove it

t. riggersd hapa subhuman
You are NOT Russian
Neither of them are Russian you stupid ukranian subhuman. They are seen as churka hachiks

Damn igor is agressive tonight

>Russian elections
>eating up propaganda
Good cuck
>be Russia
>30% of population are nonwhite subhumans
>10-15% of ethnic Russians are degenerate bydlo
>HOW COME THERE IS A MARKET OF DEGENRACY HUH

I was talking about my region and Mari republic. Ofc not all Russians see then as low but very many. And all joke about it. I also doubt that Sobyanin was a legitimately elected. Also don't think his ethnicity matters.
>Nobody cares about ethnicity irl
It is a very hot topic and Putin's government tries really hard to keep people from doing something.

Just stop talking fantasy bullshit about something you have no idea about. You sound like some delusional foreigner fooled by 1st channel and RT.

Someone appreciating slavs unironically rustles my jimmies.

Don't project, user.

>tfw make a post to talk about pretty girls and some salty ivan comes and derails it

I want a lilya gf

That's rich coming from a Germanic subhuman.

They both look foreign to me.

I'm not that person. What articles? Nothing I say ever comes to news. It is routine and kitchen talk. People were beaten here in 70s and 80s, I heard it many times from older people including Chuvash. Other facts are well-known here.

>lilya
>gf
Male? :D

The right one is not Slavic. Chuvash who mix with Slavs look like that.

Said ukranian untermensch lol

Putin’s government literally wants to wipe out the right from existence

She's an ethnic Russian from Novosibirsk you autist

>lilya
Oh, I've read Iliya. Fucking Latin and I'm also retarded as well.

Doesn't look Russian, my German friendo.

>German
He is ukranian-turk subhuman though

ukrainian peasant food looks really tasty

You're retarded

Proofs?

It is tasty.

So you came down to insults after telling me about the country you know nothing about. Sad. Maybe it is my fault because I was too emotional at the beginning of our discussion. Still your view of Russia seems to have many mistakes. You call people Slavs and nobody does it here. You obivously never been to Russia or just trolling (Ihope not).

You said yourself that you're a retard
You make up stories about minorities being beaten with bricks and seen as non-human, basically being treated like under apartheid and you're not even trying to back that up

and also the girl I've posted is a real Russian.

I have a question for you

do you have a mentall illness? Or are you paid for that shit? Who's paying you?

>mentall illness
2ch(D0T)hk/fag/arch/2017-06-02/res/3631682.html#3633479
from right to the left

He’s not wrong. Non-Russians are looked down upon and asiatic subhumans like yourself and kebabcaucasus roaches are not considered Russian

Samefag.

>and also the girl I've posted is a real Russian.
>extremely obvious Asiatic features on her skulls

Indeed real Russian. Not a real Russian if no Asian ancestor.

>You make up stories about minorities being beaten with bricks
I didn't say about bricks, lol.
>and you're not even trying to back that up
With what? I don't try to prove anything here. It is waht I and everyone here knows. You are free to believe me or not, it is not a big deal.
> the girl I've posted is a real Russian
She honestly doesn't look like a Slav at all. Russian or Slav? Decide. I can understand many Finno-Ugric people who identify as Russians. Our nation was shped by them as well as Slavs according to the written history.
>Who's paying you?
Soros.

nice to see a bald white man in the pic.
you wouldn't see that in diversity ads from the USofA

Literally not, schizophrenic roach. We don’t consider shitskins and gooks Russian and you have to

DEAL
WITH
IT

>Far East Russians
No.

what about those minority Asian-looking Russians? I've seen some from Central Asia and they speak perfect Russian

How are jews treated in Russia?

This
They are not Russians we don’t care about what kind of papers they have or what they speak. Can you mongrels ever get it?
From hatred to being a subject of jokes and example /synonym for “greedy”, “pathetic”, “bitch”

finns are slavs confirmed

Only by utter subhumans who are luckily a minority here.
The only ones speaking perfect Russian are those from native Siberian nationalities, and they're generally fine though sometimes their tendency to keep together and avoid everyone else is frowned upon.
Well, as everywhere else the word itself can be used for swearing, so it's not like we treat them equally with others, but anyway I've never seen any hostility towards them and I do have some friends of Jewish origin. Again, it heavily depends on who you're dealing with.

Anyway, basically this is the only good post here.

bwahahhaha lmao. why these boards are filled with self hating roaches, armenian, jewish and tatar subhumans? Literally gives the impression of Russia being USA tier.

Meanwhile in reality almost all ethnic Russians want their ethnic states and you SUBHUMANS G O N E
Literally not even SJW cucks on Echo Moscow consider gooks, roaches and mongrels to be Russkie

>asian and slavic race mix
redundant post

Get out of your hut and talk to someone not from Sup Forums/2ch/whatever you visit before making claims about what "almost all" ethnic Russians want :^)
And anyway it's not like your guys opinion matters.

You can just say Slavic

LMAO

it’s you subhumans and your tolerance bullshit existing only on the internet (because you don’t want to get beaten up in real life lol) and state propaganda

Almost all ethnic Russians from taxi drivers to businessmen are tired of shitskin filth, kikes and kebabs

When it comes to the relevance of opinion - it’s up to those ready (and eager) to burn policemen alive on the main capital square to decide who’s human and who’s not

You suck at trolling, stop trying so hard

>ethnic Russians
>taxi drivers

kavkazogook, stop trying to give the impression that your contamination zones like vk group a la SOS RACISM with 10,000 members, armenian shithole for poorfags you dine at, or woman,ru forum are representative of real life. Because out there you ALWAYS will be non-Russian roaches people want nothing to do with
Is still a thing somehow, even in Moscow

Lel, this one was even worse m8, step it up

the only thing I’m going to step up over are lynched kebabs, gooks and kikes in two-three years time

because it’s mixed roaches to frequent web social media more due to social isolation and mental illness caused by inbreeding and/or blood mixing

yes, yes.
i’ll let them have haafu children. bring sex-slavs to us?

Don't you have red lights districts?
You will find plenty of Slavs over there