Argentina:

Argentina:
Arrogant mestizos who think they're white and european because their grandpas emigrated after WWII, but they don't realize argentinian culture is basically european + amerindian shit, basically their north territory is bolivian colony, complain about inmigration but is illegal to deport inmigrants that don't commit crime.
Muh messi and peronismo, literally a failed country.
Google "turros"

Eternally butthurt about their rebel province uruguay who BTFO them in every measure with only 2 million people.

Eternally jealous of chile in terms of HDI and GDP and other shit, their modern memories are chileans btfo their messi twice.

Eternally racists towards Colombians, but they secretelly know we're more alpha and we have dominant black genetics, while they have the recesive whitoid genes.
We cuck them in their own cities.

Eternally racists toward peruvians with the muh HDI meme, but peruvian companies are actually colonizing and out competing argentinian companies, peru is developing at some speed it will BTFO argentina in a few years.

Eternally butthurt towards bolivians who are colonizing their country and colonizing their women.
Bolivian penis is 17 cm while argentinian dick is 14 cm.
Current teens in argentina grow up next to some brown alpha bolivian chad who is BROWNING THEM later.

Eternally butthurt about brazil because brazil is better at soccer and more powerfull in economics, also more relevant.

Eternally butthurt towards Mexico because they think they're more relevant and white than mexicans, however mexico BTFO argentina in every metric.

Argentina will stagnate and will never advance beyond Peronismo.

>mfw I'm not niggertino

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8ZzCoRAmE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQnryAc8nE
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortaleza_(Ceará)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi congolombia kun

argentina hate thread?

Argentina is nice and i will never stop loving her!

do cats use those things irl?

It's a thing made for cats to claw on it.

Te amo

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS CONGOLOMBIAN SCHIZOPHRENIC, PEDERAST TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH ARGENTINA/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

That Argentina loves to believe they're white europeans (Italian ancestry doesn't impress anyone) when your people looks like Maradonna, and that argentina is a 3rd world country doesn't prevent them from looking down on many countries is only true. Not true for everyone, but no less a trend

>cocaine nigga tier subhuman scumbag buttheart

thanks for your attention

>Eternally butthurt about their rebel province uruguay who BTFO them in every measure with only 2 million people.

said the Gran Colom.. oh...

you don't even have a real army lmao.

Argentina: a bunch of qt3.14s
ftfy

>Colombia

>y-you need an army to be a country
i might don't have a good army but i didn't had a 50 years war with some retarded commies in a jungle

Leave Argies alone, donkeyfucker.

>muh army
why do you need an army? yours is bigger than ours and couldn't defeat a bunch of narcos in a jungle.
I prefer armed civilians like we have now instead of a proper army. Our army is only there for muh peace missions

the guerrilla has 50 years of experience trying to fight the army as well.

they hide in the jungle (literally half the territory) and are pretty good at it.

also, they don't attack in big numbers.

the army can't do shit when 5 guerrilleros ambush with explosives a patrol unit.

It's funny how they always try to offend us on internet, but the only time I traveled to "Corrientes", I saw more mestizos than EVERYFUCKING region that I've visited in Brazil (besides my homeland - > Anápolis / Goiás). They look like people from North of Brazil, and are definitely less white than our Central-West, South and Southeast.

I don't hate them all tho. All the argies that I've met IRL once were good people, so it's probably an Internet Syndrom.

Do you know that we have once sent some of your FARC to hell when they tried to invade our territory? Since then they have never tread in Brazil anymore, kek.

We've lost 3 soldiers and 9 got wounded.
They lost 62 of theirs and had 138 captured.

It was a nice victory.

most of the camps are in ecuador and venezuela.

>huh duh why you can't bomb them

>more alpha
I could knock you out in second boi.

I am.white though.

You guys' hemorroids only make my dick THICCer

Kys yourself Ceron

Venezuela is a pain in the ass to our whole continent. I just want to bomb the shit out of their asses and to annex its territory in Brazil.

Arg arent white l like me.

You are inferior though.

>an American thinking he knows shit about what happens in Latin America.

Just get the fuck out of here, Carl.

Youre a negro though.

If I am or not, it doesn't concern to you. Keep being a mongroloid in denial that uses the internet to wannabe European with your Ameridian blood, kek. I'm fine with my mixed blood.

I am White, feel free to post your face m8.

>implying it has any credibility on internet, where some random Facebook pictures aren't even linked to Google

Please, Tyrone. I know your kind. Don't take your life to this hole.

>calling me tyrone
I am Spanish race.

Brazil scores 100 less pisa than my race.

It's alright. The world has finally decided Colombian has the best girls in South America. You guys won. Fuck everything else.

Yes they go crazy for them

And thats because of the substancial white population in brazil, dominican republic what you are is 200 points below spain.

>tfw to smart

Substantial*

Alright, Pablo, but you already noticed that you're literally exposed to ridiculous while trying tireless prove your whiteness in an imageboard because IRL you're just an average ugly guy?

Kek, as I said, I'm fine with my mixed blood, not going to expose myself to ridiculous as you're doing to some thousand people, Car-... Sorry, Pablo.

- > Fixed quote.

In reading castile y leon is 5th in the entire world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8ZzCoRAmE

Even amerigoblins have less inferiority complex than arg*ntine primates

kys macaco

Turk subgoblin.

Turks have no literature, no history, no science, no works of art, NOTHING.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQnryAc8nE

>reina urraca
dropped

Only if you kill yourself too, cockroach

>insult south american monkeys
>his goblin buttbuddies rush in to defend them
You arr rook the same anyways

We don't, turkeygoblino.

>Being this insecure
kys

>a civilized offense's exanche among Brazilians and Americans

- Oh, no, here comes the Turkey!

>WE WUZ EURO AND SHEEEEEIT BRAZILIAN MONKEY GOBLIN AMERICAN

Does that Iberian conquistador still post here?

Exchange.

Auto fixed.

Corrientes is basically Paraguay

I dont have an obsession with whiteness or being european unlike you monkeys, good job projecting. You would sell you mother to suck a whiteys cock, wouldn't you João Guilherme Lucas?

I'm whiter than you, castizo nigger.

Is this your first day here you braindead south american subhuman?

sorry if I have better things to do than spend all day in Sup Forums my shitskin friend, I have a girlfriend and a life

I don't care about Argentina, It means nothing to me. I-I only have feelings for Chile now!

>Sorry if I have better things to do than spend all day in Sup Forums my shitskin friend, I have a girlfriend and a life

Are you trolling or just dumb?
Fucking brazilians

And why the fuck should I know why is Corrientes considered Paraguayan by you? It's in Argentina, simple like that, than it is Argentinian.

Also this page is reason of mockering here in Brazil, but whatever.

We are coming for you T*rds

I went to fortaleza and all the people I see looked african
Therefore brazil is an african nation
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortaleza_(Ceará)

You literally went to the blackest region of Brazil, which was built by Africans, and was hoping to find white people?

It's like going to Detroit in USA, and by arriving there to say:

"Wtf, where's the white people?"

You literally went to the most paraguayanest province of Argentina which was built by guarani mestizos and were hoping to find white people?
It's like going to Detroit in USA, and by arriving there to say:
"Wtf, where's the white people?"

I bought one which had a spring with a ball on it.

When the spring broke they never touched the thing anymore.

You got me.

Post your face mestizo or Mena trash.

Lol, el mismo tipo de comentarios estúpidos que esperaría de mis compatriotas.

Why americans are so obsessed with race. In latina america we don't care about those things.
Please stay in Sup Forums

LOL
k

>being this new
kys