>2 threads one not even full

Janny wont like this desu

>some pathetic weebs want to exclude ausnz again

>why yes I like sucking anglo dick

We need to do a court martial for those who work with the occupiers
I am like those partisans that we had desu

stop projecting and realise that this general would be dead without them

you clearly are a newfag that doesn't know anything
but let me tell you this in the past there was no /ausnz/ and everything was perfectly fine I know that its hard for you to understand that a general can function without people that have nothing to do with them but its okay

> I'm like those partisans
> proceeds to post cartoons
Same, friend.

Lithuania was better to when we were occupied there is no way that Lithuania could function without a foreign (russian) presence right?
>he doesn't know that most of the partisans were just printing out propaganda posters and partisan newspapers

> Unironically comparing weeb posting to partisans doing their hard work and risking their life
I wish I could get this delusional. Things don't change in /balt/ I see.

Hahaha, except this general is always dead during ausnz sleep time anyway. Please proceed to tell me about its past that has no relation to the present.

typical traitor talk haahhahaha
I am risking to get banned every time I am pretty much on the same level desu
>Hahaha, except this general is always dead during ausnz sleep time anyway.
doesn't need to be alive all the time
quality over quantity
bet you think that Europe should invite millions of africans because the past has no relation to the present
europe for everyone am I right?

When the day of the rope comes, you will be the one hanging with all the bydlos, gopniks and other inbreds. Mark my words.

the least thing that partisans wanted to do was shoot and bomb things they were quite literally 90% just printing newspapers and propaganda posters only when there was no other way they would get their gun

> posting weeb images
> thinks he's a partisan or does anything for the country

*screencaps*
shall have to notify the correct authorities about this post
>you will be the one hanging with all the bydlos, gopniks and other inbreds. Mark my words.
why so angry? got bullied in school again?

yes there were many artists in the forests creating posters
pretty much me yeah

What do these images convey to lift up the spirits of the people?

Yes it does and need to be alive most of the time because in other case its userbase would disappear you once again projecting retard. You were using the situation in the past to describe the situation in the present you brainlet.

>bet you think that Europe should invite millions of africans because the past has no relation to the present
>europe for everyone am I right?
These mental gymnastics

pretty anime girls lift up the spirit seems quite logical to me desu
>Yes it does and need to be alive most of the time because in other case its userbase would disappear
it literally wouldn't, desu you are highly mistaken in the first place if you think that this is the only /balt/
>You were using the situation in the past to describe the situation in the present you brainlet.
literally not what I did you cuck
got fap to cuck hentai where an anglo fucks an anime girl that you like, after all if you can't satisfy her its better if he does it right?
just using your type of logic desu
indo-europeans totally didn't replace the original europeans right? its totally not what is happening right now right?
open borders am I right?

Thanks for the great time weebfriend. Needed the reminder on how delusional you are. Shame it's mixed with top tier political beliefs.

Holy fuck you're insufferable

wow whole 13 posts from /balt/ posters in that entire thread
totally not a replacement right?
truth hurts huh?

>only 13 posts from /balt/ flags in that thread
>a-at least its alive w-weeb!

Want me to debate you faggot?

>it literally wouldn't, desu you are highly mistaken in the first place if you think that this is the only /balt/
Yes it fucking would like any online chatroom and no this is not the first /balt/ but it didn't matter since ausnz would join in anyways

>got fap to cuck hentai where an anglo fucks an anime girl that you like, after all if you can't satisfy her its better if he does it right?
You don't even see the fallacies that you're making nor do you understand my explanations. Let me spell it out for your dumb head

>CURRENTLY the general dying because of the lack of ausnz posters wouldn't be a problem because
>IN THE PAST the general did fine without them

All I did was say that the CURRENT situation is different from the PAST one.
Do you fucking get it now?

what an autistic thing to argue over 2bh
you're both getting worked up over what happens in a general on Sup Forums
i mean come on who cares

>Yes it fucking would like any online chatroom and no this is not the first /balt/ but it didn't matter since ausnz would join in anyways
No, just have to keep ignoring them and eventually they will fuck off
>All I did was say that the CURRENT situation is different from the PAST one.
so you would be okay if Lithuania became rich on the level of Norway but Lithuania became 100% african yes? cause that what are you saying
the means justify the goal right commie?

>Lithuania should open it borders to everyone because the population is declining and we need people to work stuff that we don't want too even if we in some years become non Lithuanian
>all I am saying that the current situation is different from the PAST one w-weeb!

liberals like him need to know they place

>No, just have to keep ignoring them and eventually they will fuck off
Yes and then the general will die

>So you would be okay if Lithuania became rich on the level of Norway but Lithuania became 100% african yes? cause that what are you saying
>the means justify the goal right commie?
How the fuck did you go from what I said to this?

You truly might be mentally deficient.

>Yes and then the general will die
it never used to die (of course with some (exceptions) except at nights in the past
so you are quite literally wrong you commie
>How the fuck did you go from what I said to this?
I am just using your logic
>/balt/ needs to invite more people to "keep" itself alive because there isn't enough posters (which was proven to be wrong and /balt/ can support itself)
>Lithuania needs to invite more africans to fill up the job market because there isn't enough Lithuanians
that's your logic
>You truly might be mentally deficient.
>name calling
truly smart

probably a russian anyways desu

or much more likely that self hater from /v4/ lol

>lithweeb is desperately trying into discussions but his shizo nature is spilling in
Wow, just continue to ignore everyone and talk with yourself about your favorite country(Russia) or something like that, it's your jam

>it never used to die
but it does now

/balt/ doesn't need to invite anyone it just needs to keep ausnz. And nothing was fucking proven if you were around for some time you would have seen that /balt/ is almost always dead until some aussies start posting. Also your "my logic" example is dogshit because all my logic said is that the present situation may be different from the past one and nothing else. Everything else what your faulty and shitty interpretation.

ausnz is gay

no that's not him

not like it matters anyway
most aus and nz posters would probably be asleep by now

>but it does now
yes
because all /balt/ posters left because of /ausnz/ I know many posters like that which is why we need to get rid of them
>the ship is sinking because we made a few holes
>lets make a few more holes that way the water will get onto the ship and there will be a dry land that we will be able to walk on
that is your logic
>And nothing was fucking proven if you were around for some time you would have seen that /balt/ is almost always dead
you are once again wrong I know that the /balt/ used to die a lot yes but there used to be much more posters
>until some aussies start posting.
once again you are advocating multiculturalism and that nations should invite thousands of immigrants because the job market needs more people that its pretty much your logic
>all my logic said is that the present situation may be different from the past one and nothing else.
so Lithuania should invite thousands of immigrants because we need more people for job market yes? those russians that soviet union imported here worked out great right russian subhuman? why are you suck a cuck?

it matters if he starts spamming new threads because of autism

yeah that makes sense

anyways he is probably a left over trash that partisans didn't shoot and his ancestors were collaborating with the soviet union
miškniai am I right commie trash?

soviet tactics
>discredit partisans by:
>saying that they are leftover of the wehrmacht
>they are nazis
>they are burning down the villages
>they escaped from the prisons
>disguise yourself with their uniforms and come out at night to "ask" for food at gun point
>they worked with the wehrmacht in the killing of the jews
this guy is doing the same thing
working with foreigners truly a trash person desu

nah dawg

yeah dawg

Soviets gave you Wilno.

Lithuanian tactics:
~1920
>betraying Poland which wanted to rebirth Rzeczpospolita
~1990
>betraying USSR which gave you Wilno and make you one elite repiblic in it

so when you will say "fuck off" to NATO?

everyone posting behind a russian flag is a subhuman desu

I will throw acid in the face of the first anglo I see posting in /balt/

takbir

Is this lewd thread?

Basketball european please.

define "lewd"

You know, where people post cute 2d girls and saying cute and nice things.

>You know, where people post cute 2d girls
yes
>and saying cute and nice things.
depends on what people are talking about desu

>depends on what people are talking about desu
:3

g-d has instructed me to defend /balt/ with my life

not into 3DPD nor am I gay desu
>g-d
who?

>not into 3DPD nor am I gay desu
Neither am I but 2dgirls saying nice things to each other is nice.

ERP is gay though

No it's not, you're not seeing anyone nor doing anything, just words that sound nice and cute with 2dgirls, baka.

sounds like you just want a friend that likes anime desu

Uhm, well yeah sure. But still can say nice words and post cute things. Also gays don't post 2dgirls and they don't do ERP.

>But still can say nice words and post cute things.
I see
>Also gays don't post 2dgirls and they don't do ERP.
but they do I have seen it with my own eyes

/balt/ is comfy af

>but they do I have seen it with my own eyes
You mean they play around, because nothing really happens. Real homos post 2dguys or real guys and are disgusting.

>You mean they play around, because nothing really happens.
I mean they seem pretty open about how much they want to fuck each other or suck each other off

>I mean they seem pretty open about how much they want to fuck each other or suck each other off

Yeah but nothing really happens, like always.

but that makes it gay

*stabs weeb*
*unzips*
*teleports behind ironic gay posters*
*inserts*
nothing personell

What makes it gay?
They're not actually doing, just stupid stuff.
Real cuteposters post only to be cute.

Good evening, lads

wizard?
>What makes it gay?
I mean they are attracted to guys so that makes it gay seems quite logical to me

>I mean they are attracted to guys so that makes it gay seems quite logical to me
Hm, true but still not gay, nothing "gay" is happening just words. Pretty much same level as someone who just "threatens" people online, it's not like they're actually doing anything. So they're not a "murderer" or so.

>Hm, true but still not gay, nothing "gay" is happening just words. Pretty much same level as someone who just "threatens" people online, it's not like they're actually doing anything. So they're not a "murderer" or so.
True. But wanting to "murder" someone because of their bullshit is kind of different if its just happens a few times unlike going in every thread to ERP and pretend that its nothing gay

Yeah but definition-wise words don't mean actions.

you call me a wizard?
*unsheaths*
*dashes forward at very hihg speed*
*slishslash*
call me a "wizard" again buddy

maybe so. but doing it in every thread is an action you wanting to fuck another guy even if it doesn't happen makes it quite gay
Himura, Kenshin then?

>maybe so. but doing it in every thread is an action you wanting to fuck another guy even if it doesn't happen makes it quite gay
Not gay at all but I am seeing what you're trying to point at, it's annoying. Which is understandable. Anyhow, since it's not gonna be a cute thread I will leave. Have a nice day.

well what ever
bye

what did you call me?
*back flip into 3 front flips*
*wheeze*
*jump on ur head*
*teleport behind you*
*whispers*
call me that one more time and see what happens

I called you a loser and a slow poke

what!?
*takes off shoes and clothes to increase speed even further*
*unsheathes flipknife*
*dashes forward at the anime poster with the speed of light*
*stabs incredibly fast*
*watches as anime poster begs for mercy*
you should have thought about that before you called me a loser
*beheads the anime poster*
pshh

my psychiatrist gave me some meds that make me happy, but im afraid to eat them desu

>you're only gay if you have sex

>*takes off shoes and clothes to increase speed even further*
piccolo? the worst char imo

why would you rape a fucking ship

Eat your happy pills goy

why wouldn't you?

call me goy one more time

maybe because its a ship? and ships are for sailing and fighting not for fugging?

Yes, let's shit up the board with EVEN more generals.

Apsišik aukštielnykas, padugne.