French people of France, how true is this?

French people of France, how true is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA

back to pol u nazi freak

No, Sweden, No. I am no nazi, I am merely a seeker of truths and I wish to ask the french people of France how true that video is

>different communities gather in different neighborhood in Paris
well yes.

Fuck off Sup Forums monkey

France is filled with shitskins, no big news.
Mix between Brazil, South Africa, and Lebanon if you add Islamic trash.

Of course it makes it dirty and unpleasant.

Haha... french people getting angry... It's true then? Your original population is slowly being replaced by africans of africa?

They're probably Africans themselves.

>by africans of africa?

instead of africans from australia?

the tendancy is more that historically working class and foreign neighborhoods are getting gentrified pretty quick 2bh

I walk around in my city in BRAZIL and I see less africans than the last time I went to Paris, what could this possibly mean?

that you can't read a map

You are right. Brazil is more White than France.

The 56% mutt meme is too lightweight for the likes of you.

I'm always amazed at how foreigners seem to discover that Paris is actually a living city with real people inside and not some kind of big museum/artist studio/café

It's mostly a Japanese thing for some reason. Although I was equally disappointed by the negroids in Paris.

if you could speak either french or japanese you'd realize her sentiment in this video is actually pretty positive

I can speak Weeb

hahahahaha

le based german brazilian amirite :D

It isn't, stop lying
How is it too lightweight? I'm just saying that it scares me how Brazil is currently whiter than France

He is so delusional

>h-hey she saw dirty districts filled with shitskins but it was positive, right???

this
that lady is crazy

>captcha : denys
*cries*