/brit/

top 10 anime betrayals edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bnSUiF3yJs
youtube.com/watch?v=JlvCkm2qcHs
youtube.com/watch?v=IZpll4JDPGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you stop making shit editions that are 40 odd posts early?

I live in the Midwest and don't have one AMA

need to redpill aisha on the jews

Sup Forums destroying friendships

having a wank

kys you fag

>fag
FOY

Get on it mate, it feels lovely. I was the same, then I got off with a girl and she led me by the hand up to my bedroom. We were snogging and I stopped to put some tunes on (Siamese Dream), then she put her hand down my pants. Long story short, we spent the next few days in my bed

need to move to the uk so i can get a proper sausage roll
canadian sausage rolls are honestly pathetic

I hope your right

always exactly 40 posts early
is it the same cunt doing it every time

anime

millie

very bored and tired

love seeing peddlerunts getting firmly put in their place

Belfast is one of the few places where they still practice trial by combat

>Siamese Dream
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=2bnSUiF3yJs

Goodnight, sweet prince

>haha
her vagina when

the virgin cyclist v. the chad motorbikist

anime

Good album for banging 2bh mate.

how much of an uninteresting brainlet runt do you have to be to be bored in this day and age

don't think i've been "bored" since i was 15

what is the context of this webm

it's a bit funny how europe has adopted black friday

any music during sex is fucking weird

why were there so many cults in the 60s?

>true say

Fucking hell Kurt Russel's let himself go.

its the mongs who got banned from spamming the catalog a week ago

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
keep me posted lad,

the new swag

day of retribution

realised krautchan's actually worse than /brit/
/brit/ is surprisingly great

youtube.com/watch?v=JlvCkm2qcHs
Brendan...

idiot you're already in there

just close the deal

ask for a number and set a time and date

stylish

How do you have sex without it? Seriously, it's the first thing I think about. What do you listen to? Silence?

Drugs
Cults got media attention
Dawn of new age beliefs
Desire to rebel
Lots of factors

LSD

do you believe in jesus?

Going to vote for Trump agian solely to spite leftists

Can actually see this being ok in some circumstances

android is the virgin mobile OS

youtube.com/watch?v=IZpll4JDPGo

love god and his son jesus christ and the holy ghost

oaaaaaaaa oaaaaaaaaaaaa yeh fuck me with your large penis that i am very much enjoying!
yessssssss penetration is quite enjoyable!!!!!! oaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*high fives you*

everyone was stupid in the 60's

Summer

haha silly sod

the VPN user needs to fuck right off

>having sex to music

Hahahahhahahah fucking cringe

Yeah get it in in there George! Oh yeah! !!G-G-GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!! ooohhh yeahh

sex sounds? her moaning like a dying hound?

explain this

*misses high five and asks you to do it again*

good post

have you ever visited CN tower?

btfo

sex to music is peng but it has to be rnb or something similar

my mom briefly hung out with the Manson family but she didn't stick around

wonder what my life would be like if she would have joined them

need a bf

paranoid that any moaning a girl does is fake, unless its some unearthly animalistic grunting
not that i'd know, me being a virgin aha x

feelin deprossed

Do you know anybody from Bielefeld?
Have you ever been to Bielefeld?
Do you know anybody who has ever been to Bielefeld?

She just responded with crying of laughter emojis. Now this is where I really have no clue; how to move forward the conversation

isnt it too early for that, dont I have to like ease into it or something?

Honestly though, I don't know how people can do it without music. Makes it 100x better.

yeah

if you're gonna be a nonce, at least pick better looking kids to be a nonce over

Slojak giving slono a spiderman kisse

the champ after sniffing 66-fag-poo

*rolls eyes*

what type of music

sounds fucking gay if you ask me lad

QT on the chase

You should be. If she was asking men online she'd never met in person if they wanted to fuck, imagine how easily you'll be cucked. Say she gets bored during a rough patch in your marriage, which invariably happens in marriage, now think how easily she fucked you. Imagine if she installed the future Tinder in a couple years time and found someone she liked whilst playing around? Her pussy is on a hair trigger and she doesn't have any integrity.

Not being a cunt, I'm just warning you that she has poor character. You don't have to settle for this mate

>I work as technician hollywood b-movie studio you see, that week Brendan was filimg some guest apperence in some show. Im not really sure what mini-show/ b-movie It was, but I know it must have been his birthday because he was bringing his own cake to the studio, jokingly yet serious telling the co-workers they better hurry to be first to grab a bite of the cake, because it wont be enough cake for everyone.
>I didnt feel I wanted cake anyway so I didnt care if it was all gone.
>I had lunch break and went to the lunch room, I could see people drinking coffie and chatting, eating their food ect.
>Then I saw Brendan sitting alone at a table, staring to the same direction, he didnt have any emotion in his face. I looked were he was looking and saw his cake on the countertop. Nobody had eaten from it, it was completly untouched. ''Maybe people dont like cake? dont be hard on yourself,'' I thought to myself, But i still felt bad for him
>I suddenly got a brilliant. I waited for the lunch room to be empthy and sneaked inside, took a slice from the cake. I didnt really wanna eat it, Im not really a fan of cake. So i threw the piece into the trash-can and placed the rest of the cake back into the fridge, I only wanted it to appear that somone had eaten from it to make him less sad.
>Next day at lunch, brendan was sitting at same spot, alone as usual, staring at the cake again, but now is missing a slice. But this time there was emotion in his face, he was smiling. he looked calm, almost like he finally found peace. I felt good too seeing I made some poor soul feel better.
>Suddenly I hear somone shout at Brendan ''Hey Brendan, isnt this your cake in the trash?'' The only voice I could hear come out from brendan was ''W-what?'',

"you should come have lots of food and sex with me" is an invitation

you're already "eased in" to it, just go for it

ask her to drinks or whatever close to your/her place this friday

she wants the BIG
CHEESY
PIZZA
lad
you'd better mention me in your wedding vows x

this naruto or bleach

As it should be. Ulster is still the most Gaelic place in Ireland.

why does't he just lock on

not THAT cn tower, i mean the one in toronto

why do people like this game
>did the man swing the sword? haha

Whatever you want as long as it's not soyboy shoegaze tripe. She said during/inbetween sex that what was on was fucking awesome (Siamese Dream). Pumpkins are fantastic 2bh.

it's so hard!! le git gud!!!

never been east of lac la biche honestly

why do people like games

cause they're manchildren lol

>''Yea come and look!' the co-worker said' I saw Brendan walking over to the trash-can, looking confused, he looked down into the trash-can.
>Brendan didnt move from the spot he just stood there, the whole lunchbreak looking down into the trash can, I remember the cake said something ''Happy birthday Brendan, Wishing you all the best with your new job and career'' >I remember the peice I cut out, the last word was visible in the piece. I also placed it gently into the can, rather than threw it. When I think about it, he must have looked down at trash, seeing a solid cake peice, with the word ''career'' on it.
>"career"
>Even when few people slipped past him and threw their garbge and fresh food left-overs into that same trash-can, he didnt move a muscle.
>I felt really bad but I had to go back to work. 5 Hours later I was calling for the day.
>I went inside and got my jacket and was on my way out, I saw something.
> It was Brendan he hadnt move from the spot, even 5 hours later, he was still standing there looking down into the trash-can where I had thrown the cake. I didnt know what to do so I just left. I never saw him again after that.

bitchin'

looks like i wont get hatted today

oi

stop being daft, you

>so bored from your sex that she focuses on the music
screaming

>meeting your GF through tinder

hahahah ooooohhh boy

modern times innit

>Despite all my rage
*plunges willy in fanny*
>I am still just a rat in a cage
*cums*

fucking state

>meeting your gf
ahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa get a load of these fucking normie twats
haha
not jealous at all
simply am not
simple as
haha x

literally nothing wrong with that