If it's a normal light bulb, how?

If it's a normal light bulb, how?

put 1 in on state
put 2 in a state between 2 states, like when it flickers
keep 3 off
go up
see light and flicker, make a map

Your switches do this?

Turn one switch on for a couple minutes. Then turn it off, and turn another one on. Go upstairs and feel which one is still warm, and that correlates to the first switch you turned on.

wtf how are americans so intelligant this is the anwser i agree

turn one on full, one of half, and one left off

the real question is what sort or mong installs his lights and their switches in different floors

Agreed, surprisingly enough this is the right answer

Take out two bulbs and flip the switches until the light turns on. Repeat 3 times

Turn on switch 3 for one minute, switch 2 for 30 seconds, leave switch 1 off

judge by the temperature. Even the spiral ones heat up a bit

Its a well known riddle to be fair

Oh i didn't see the one time thing. What said

>the american solution

Yes

Here is a riddle all about misdirection.

A man is found hanging from a noose inside an abandoned warehouse near the coast in a damp room locked from the inside. The room itself is completely concrete with a tall ceiling.The noose is tied from a single water pipe that hasn’t been used in years. There are no chairs, stools, or boxes the man could have used to reach the noose then kick it away. The man was too out of shape to have been able to jump high enough to reach the noose or pipe, and even if he managed too he would not have had the strength to pull himself up to get his head inside the noose. The state of the body suggests that he had been hanging there for at least 2-3 days.

How did the man kill himself?

Bump. I want to see Sup Forums use their powers of deduction.

One possible answer. But what if I told you there was no flood.

All of these retards are overthinking it. Turn 2 and go upstairs, then turn all but one off.

stood on a big-ass block of ice

Feel if the light bulb is hot