> In his "country" there aren't laws and regulations which enforce the principle of net neutrality

> People in his "country" will have to pay for using Whatsapp, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram.

> Virgins' Parents won't pay for having Sup Forums and, therefore, people of his "country" will not enter Sup Forums anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

elvigia.net/c-t/2016/5/5/neutralidad-mexico-235658.html
youtu.be/W-mr-O7_uN0
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_price_rankings?itemId=33
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually the way they set it up is that they exempt their own services from data caps.

How can other countries even compete?

Net neutrality is the law of the land here

elvigia.net/c-t/2016/5/5/neutralidad-mexico-235658.html

are you guys redditors? be honest

Are you?

yeah lol

>statists
What will actually happen is that they'll come up with a separate internet service limited to a small number of websites, have it subsidized by those websites, and then charge less for it. And maybe Netflix will get BTFO'd too but nothing wrong with that

>Land of freedom

>t. slave

>Less Americans on Sup Forums
>Less newfags, redditors and Sup Forumsacks

I hope net neutrality never comes to America

Is that actual """service"""?

>complaining that US government finally did something to reduce the cancerous presence of Amerifats on the internet
dumbasses

I'm thinking of investing in a small internet cafe catering to gringos, maybe in Nogales.

There was no such in 2013 when we didn't have net neutrality and there won't be now either.

internet cafes were comfy when I was a kid. I had internet at home but I still rather played cs1.6 via LAN with my mates. And my local cafe had a lot better equipment than what I did at home.

Sadly only south korea had the idea of "computers as a service". Too bad

>less ameristains
Can't wait.

the yanks are so fucking stupid...
how can they allow this shit? they pay thousands of dollars for medic care and now this shit..

why do they want all those fucking guns them?
just to kill each other it seems.

>when you live in a superior country and don't even have to care about net neutrality

They always find some elaborate non-arguments like "MUH PRIORITY FOR REMOTE SURGERIES". Like fuck me EUSSR has net neutrality and a lot more internet users per square kilometre than america yet it's somehow not a fucking problem ever

>What will actually happen is that they'll come up with a separate internet service limited to a small number of websites, have it subsidized by those websites, and then charge less for it.

That "Small number of website" is guaranteed to be just Facebook, Google, Reddit, Twitter and the usual suspects. Internet is so expensive in the US that it's pretty much guaranteed that the majority of yanks will go for the cheap option, meaning the majority of the internet will be inaccessible to the average yank. The "small number of websites" will have literally no competition. Also, they won't charge less, they'll just charge more for non-approved sites and pocket the difference.

>And maybe Netflix will get BTFO'd too but nothing wrong with that
Huge sites like netflix will be the primary winners. They'll jew themselves into the approved bundle while small streaming sites are inaccessible. The only way netflix doesn't profit hugely from this is if Amazon manage to outjew them by bribing more ISPs

And yes, this is all a good thing because it means Reddit and Facebook will be American containment boards while the rest of the internet is yank-free.

I'm thinking something like sex shop video booths, double wide chairs and cafeteria service, air conditioned ofc, sign including Sup Forums and loli anime so they know the stuff they won't have home is available. What's computers as a service?

>What's computers as a service?
Internet cafes you dummy. You go there and pay for a service that includes the ability to use a computer

ah fuck me it wasn't south korea it was taiwan I was talking about
youtu.be/W-mr-O7_uN0

Oh, I see, they do that here as well but it's mostly for work/office stuff, they do rent out consoles in some places.

Nowhere near as nice tho, we do have some Korean style karaokes in Mexico City, they've become popular amongst the hipster crowd, so I can see something like those places taking off here if done right.

>tfw net neutrality is enshrined in law, with a basis on the constitution

>>Virgins' Parents won't pay for having Sup Forums and, therefore, people of his "country" will not enter Sup Forums anymore.
>Sup Forums's majority of users are from US
>mfw I will witness the end of Sup Forums

This truly is the best timeline

Everyone is. And most of reddit browses Sup Forums.

Good point. I never thought of that. Imagine if they banned Sup Forums because it is too "lewd" and then suddenly no more 'muricans.

It would be glorious.

>with a basis on the constitution
woah just like faggot marriage in poland not being allowed kek

Shit, you make a point. Marriage was also defined as between Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.ok. but the law on net neutrality is fairly recent and I doubt them being able to repeal it anytime soon

>trusting jew government over jew corporations

No... but I'm starting to regret it.
>anti-NN retards
>Gambling shills

The hatred and contrarism clouds the sight.

do faggots even exist in poland?

I only look at one subreddit nowdays, literally one.

yeah my best friend was a faggot.
he moved to denmark last year :

Why did you let the jews into control if that's such a problem, then?

Capitalism has a certain tendency to favour Jews. Quite a peculiar phenomenon. None can explain why.

>anti-NN retards
>Gambling shills
A fellow Sup Forums poster i see.

You know, revoking net neutrality in America wouldn't be such a horrible thing to do if there weren't already laws fucking over other people from starting up companies to compete with the existing ISPs, giving the big existing ones a massive monopoly.

No I doubt that, most of Sup Forums browses reddit but not vice versa.

We don't need.
Net Neutrality laws come with a pack that provide the government ownership over the network.
Several times our government try to blockade services like youtube (after some whore was filmed having sex in the beach and sue the youtube) and countless time for facebook and whatsapp.
I work in a ISP and i am proud to say that we never gave anything to to the government nor follow their orders. We even have a default mail to Hollywood jews telling them that we will not handle the user credentials for pirating things over P2P.

If, for some stupid reason, we decide to block youtube, our clients would just go to the other local ISP...
Also, we have a motherfucking Netflix cdn in our network. And link is cheaper than gasoline because the useless government can't control.

Yup, one of them is will start in Presidential election in 2020.

>vote in me because i am gay...

Lel, do he have a chance?

...honestly? I'm ready to bet my annual salary that I will see him in the second round of elections.

In Finland, that gets you second place.

damn burgers are so brainwashed

you don't even realize you're already getting fucked up the ass by your ISPs. I lived in the US for a few years, and Internet was such a disappointment, thinking I was going to enjoy Internet "at the source", the country where it was developped.

Fuck, it's so slow and expensive. For home Internet alone, I payed 3+ times what I pay here for Internet+mobile data+landline+TV

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_price_rankings?itemId=33

Being so poor that you cannot play for services
Feels good to be a rich-white-tall american

The Internet here is fairly bad but it doesn't have anything to do with net neutrality, a policy that was only put in place two years ago. The big problems are the bad civil law system that makes it too easy to file frivolous suits and the onerous local government permitting process

>Feels good to be a rich-white-tall american

Stop! Stop!!! Stop!!!!!! You're making me sad

;_;

These are last times for yankposting...
Soon, your lot will essentially be blocked.

But I love posting here .... I don't want to leave

But I also don't want to pay $100 a year just to access websites that are not YouTube, Google, Facebook, etc

I believe the map is not up to date