Imajun mah shok

What does Sup Forums think of this fine young man and his redpills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that the guy who got e-rekt by Fantano?

I dont know either of them

He can get really idiotic

Hes a complete autist but he makes me laugh.

SOYBOY

BASED PAAAOOOL YOOOSEEEF WAAATSON EXPOSING DA MAYNE STREEEM MEETEEOR

His videos on modern "art" and pop music are very good.

shitting yourself and laying in your own filth is the new punk rock

I've never seen them but let me guess it goes somewhat along the lines of "look at this degenerate anti western anti christain bullshit. Who decides that this shit is art and how can anyone take this seriously?"

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Literally nobody thinks modern "art" is good except for the hipsters and faggots that actually take part in it.

He's a low IQ idiot faggot. How the fuck can you work with Alex Jones and be a cheerleader for Trump?

>That face

>that ass

>>On PJW:

He is not clever.
He's not "counter-cultural."
No one is triggered.
People are laughing AT him, not WITH him.

> that blur

he’s a retard that gets rekt whenever he tries speaking about topics he knows nothing about. anthony fantano destroyed him when he made his pop culture video and vegan gains destroyed him when he made his soyboy video. he never responded to either of them and continues making shitty content for his mouth breather audience of edgy 12 year olds and man children. not to mention how much of a cringey faggot he is on social media. pic very related

He is dumb as fuck. Watched one of his videos once and that’s it

Why is it always the people who are likeliest to call you soyboy the people who look like soyboys?

>that shitty beard
>open mouth smile

For optimal viewing, Shockman should be watched at 0.5x speed
Try it:
youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0

>We must secure a future for our white children! Also teehee milk and emojis XDD LOL!

It's kinda cringy when he starts to reference memes in his videos.

Sup Forums hates all e celebs.