Finnish-swedish co-operation at its finest tbph

finnish-swedish co-operation at its finest tbph

what is that?

ice tool

Swedish mouth tobacco. You put it under your upper lip. Not cancerous like chewing tobacco (American "dip") and it gets you a nice nicotine kick.

Cool, thanks for the explanation!

Ice tool?

That look like a knife to me.

>Ice tool
You never have one before?

I have no idea what it's used for. Carving ice????

it's the name of the (Finnish) machine carved tool used to portion (Swedish) mouth tobacco

swedes only use their hands or some shitty plastic thing

Ah thanks, I get it now!
I really need to try that stuff one day.

It's a "syringe" like instrument, used for depositing the tobacco in your upper lip. That is not the usual way of doing it, but it's popular among those who don't wish to dirty their fingers by picking up and shaping the tobacco manually.

>That is not the usual way of doing it
in finland it's absolutely the norm, everyone who uses loose snus owns one.
though use of loose snus is a rarity these days

Thanks again! That makes a lot of sense.

wtf? röda läcket is still on the market???? i haven't seen it for close to a decade.

it's widely available on the finnish facebook aftermarket, I'm assuming from haaparanta

well, i just assumed they had stopped making it, but i guess they only make it for foreign export or just ship it to regions locations where it is popular.
last i saw it was ~2010

tfw living at border but dont use snus anymore :^)

>foreign export
haparanda is technically sweden, even if 99% of the customers are finns

Maybe try it once but unless you want an easy addiction, better not do it often t. used ten years and going, its nice though

I mean, better not do it more than once.

using since 16, 27 now.
I had a clean break of over 2 years, but then I got employed in a company where all my work mates used the stuff. seeing them take it with morning coffee was too much.