Now that the dust has settled, what did they actually accomplish?

now that the dust has settled, what did they actually accomplish?

Basically the only country in history where the majority of countries out right refused to recognize them

Eight beautiful seconds

>8 seconds

Their existence lasted less than my sex

Did any nation actually support them?

It's far from over we're going to see what happens on the elections the 21st

pro sharia nations I think lol

Not a one

>not even Andorra which is basically a few Catalonian villages but with very low taxes
Lel

>Haiti
wtf is their god damn problem

one eight of a minute

Hmm I don't see one particular country on that list.

oy vey they found us out

Why are you killing net neutrality? Tired of Poo in the Loo?

Shoo shoo, ceramic jew.

Help me here. Has there ever been a referendum for independence that was actually ratified, aside from Montenegro?

They beat their own record

to show that the european """""union""""" has failed and remains totally silent while the Spanish state is blatantly oppressive and didn't recognise a legitimate referendum

You can think it the other way, though. The failure of the Scottish and the Catalan referendums only shows that when a country enters the EU, it stays the same.

Catalan referendum didn't fail

I meant to say independence, sorry.

It literally couldn't be legitimate. It was against the constitution. For it to be legitimate, a constitutional amendement would have to pass first.

>It was against the constitution
those are typicalities. Even a constitution is void if the people don't recognise its validity.

Spain should have let Catalonia have its referendum. We had two here, won them both.

>those are typicalities. Even a constitution is void if the people don't recognise its validity.
I don't think you understand how law works, lad

That's not how laws work.

they must have wined and dined them pretty good.

laws are not deities. In the end people validate or annul laws.

Majority in India are cucks. Being an engineer for the silicon valley companies are one of the most weak men professions you can think of given that silicon valley ceo's themselves are massive cucks. No one can create a new business for a damn either in India or USA.

99% odds are that this Indian works for a service company in USA. When all the dust settles down, India will be irrelevant to you, Israel.

As long as the state is able to enforce the laws it does not matter what the people think.

In this case, the participants in the referendm didn't recognize the voting rights of their fellow citizens. The spanish state is beholden to all spanish people, not just the people of Catalonia. If they want to change the law, they could attempt to do it through the means enabled by the legal system - campaign for the constitutional amendement together with all of the electorate (and suck it up when the general population says "no" to them).

>what did they actually accomplish?
nothing...