/God/

Do you believe in God?

Did you know that Jews can pray inside a Muslim mosque but they are forbidden from enetering a Church? They are banned from even just entering to admire the architecture or artwork.

Did you know that in Judaism, Christians are considered idol-worshipers and Jews not?

I believe in God, but I think holy books are retarded. No different from Greek mythology, batshit crazy.

Yes, i worship Kek daily. I give him heads of dead jews as sacrifice

I believe in ammunition

No I don’t

yes i am christian

No

>Do you believe in God?
Yes
>Did you know that Jews can pray inside a Muslim mosque but they are forbidden from enetering a Church? They are banned from even just entering to admire the architecture or artwork.
Good
>Did you know that in Judaism, Christians are considered idol-worshipers and Jews not?
I don't care.

Every reasonable person should be agnostic in my opinion
I respect other people's beliefs though

>Do you believe in God?
No, I do not believe in a God. Anyways, It depends on the definition, a god can be many things. Though I do believe that there may be some civilizations in the deep space whose technology is so advanced that have reached a power similar to what our gods are considered to have.

>Did you know that Jews can pray inside a Muslim mosque but they are forbidden from enetering a Church? They are banned from even just entering to admire the architecture or artwork.

I did not know it.

>Did you know that in Judaism, Christians are considered idol-worshipers and Jews not?

I did not know and do not care.

Actually it would be boring if everyone had the same beliefs. Religious diversity is a good thing

Why?

its because christianity is a danger to their religion
christianity teaches to convert others
its easy for anyone to learn to love Jesus, that is why they reject him so violently.

We're in a simulation so whoever created said simulation is god

this!!!!!

PRAISE KEK!! shadilay brother !!!!!!

I don't think anyone in this thread can even agree on what "God" actually means.

Think about it. What is God? Like God you know... God? What specifically are you trying to say? Its almost a comical oversimplification.

If you define that for me I might be able to think about it more and provide an answer.

You're made up of stuff, amongst that living organisms. In the next step your nuclear family is made up of people like you, your extended family made up of nuclear families like yours... and so on... each of these stages can be defined as a spirit, same for the whole globe, the galaxy, all galaxies... and at the most high unification imaginable, that's God, it's inside everything and encapsulates everything. That's Tengrism. The Turkic reality including the whole universe and everything beyond, because of our concept of Tengri is our holy book. Time is included.

>I believe in God
you just say that because you don't want to get beheaded

Should be: Did you know that in Judaism, Christians are considered idol-worshipers and Muslims not?

My dads a secular Jew (although grandparents were still religious) my mom grew up as a Christian but got "redpilled" by my dad fedora tipping ideology of "there is no god lol"

Well I came to religion now in my twenties and I can say that I'm both Jewish and Christian and literally both Jews(except reformlol) and christians reject me.

I think personally it is a result of me not having grown up with a religious belief and seeing it and analyzing it from a secular and unbiased perspective.

As for both the Jews and the Christians I think there's both ignorance and manipulation. For example the Jews think Yeshua (Jesus) was this greek or italian guy who came to tell people he was God and you should eat pork and it's okay. Most Jews have very little knowledge he actually kept the Law of Moshe and never did mention anything about abolishing it. He also prayed to YHWH and didn't exalt himself to be God.

On the Christian's side there's just a bunch of doctrines which aren't compatible with the Bible. Like the teaching about unclean hands and the pharisees used to say pork is okay to eat when it clearly it isn't and it was referring to unclean hands. The case to have the 4th commandment on the 1st day (sunday) is also laughable at best. Saying children of God need not to keep the law is laughable because then anything goes, if I need not to keep the Sabbath then I can fornicate too as long as I believe in Jesus right? For sin is breaking the law according to the New Testament. And then they speak about muh new covenant but the new covenant is between the house of Judah and the house of Israel.... not the house of gentiles lol.

To define my theology

>do what most Jews do except for things which goes against the Torah like Kabbalah (yes this includes eating clean, no images to be adored, Shabbat, Pesach, Sukkot etc) and obvious things are loving, praying, behaving well etc
>Believing Jesus was the Messiah (read Isaiah 53)

They are both compatible bro

You aren't Jewish because you haven't been Bar Mitzvah'd

Haven't read the whole thing but these people never existed in the way it's transmitted.
In case they existed in a way it could be traced back to a real living person, which is possible, it's not that important for the value of the religion itself because they're primarily mnemonic devices. You can take a look into cognitive science of religion if you like. Just google it and wirte pdf after, or read some of the book linked in the wiki footnotes.
Ajnd you are what you want to be, when you're knowingly directly connected to God, which is everything, then you're free.