This terrifies and enrages the European

>This terrifies and enrages the European

Why does Europe fear canned cheese technology, Sup Forums?

It seems like euros are pretentious assholes constantly trying to one-up each other.

>this would terrify the american if he knew what it was

Maybe because it doesnt actually contain cheese?

Actually, the label specifically says it is made with REAL cheese.

What the hell kind of occult device is THAT? Begone, Satan.

it just does not look appetizing and tastes arteficial (at least the can my mom brought back from NYC)
Goes good with crackers though

We have adopted the superior tubed cheese technology

Private Photos of Her Wedding Night Shared By Hubby

not sure if memeing or not now tbhfam
is it true americans don't use those?

yes, it's really true.
they actually microwave water to boil it
i'm not kidding

What do you constantly need hot water for?

Enjoy your sodium and trisodium phosphate. I'll stay with cheese from my award winning alpine cow.

I never boil water in the microwave. My mom does and she cannot be convinced to use a kettle.

tea, coffee and everything else you need boiling for water

What's the best Swiss cheese?

>they actually microwave water to boil it
>What do you constantly need hot water for?
coffee

>Cheez Whiz is a processed cheese sauce or spread sold by Kraft Foods. It was developed by a team led by food scientist Edwin Traisman (1915–2007). While many sources give its national debut as 1953,[1] it was advertised by Kraft and retailers in several states in late 1952.[2]

>Orange in color, it usually comes in a glass jar and is used as a topping for cheesesteaks, corn chips, hot dogs and other foods. It is marketed in Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, the United States and Venezuela.

>Cheez Whiz is one of a number of "processed cheese foods", a category including some types of individually wrapped cheese slices. These products contain regular cheese that has been reprocessed along with additional ingredients such as emulsifiers and stabilizing agents, such as xanthan gum or carrageenan, and derive their tanginess and flavor from additional ingredients such as citric acid and flavoring compounds. Annatto is used for coloring.

Told you. It's one of many horrible relics of the mid-20th century that still pollute supermarket shelves.

Coffee, pasta, tea.

>Tea
Just how quickly are you going through pitchers?
>coffee
just use a coffee maker

At least post the best flavour, jesus christ.

Bacon is tied with Salami as my fav tbqh

This

Because it's not cheese.
That can would be illegal in EU because you're not allowed to put the word "cheese" on a package of something that isn't actually cheese.

You can't put the word "juice" on something that isn't 100% fruit juice either.

good lord it flows like that naturally?

Yes. It's usually sold in smaller round boxes.

I used to work in a place that served Nachos with cheese.
The nachocheese came in cans and consisted of 4 kinds of cheese, one of them was simply listed as “cheese”.

It wouldnt surprise me if this somehow made it into the EU

lovely

YES WE DO STOP BULLYING

I'll try it if I can get a hold of it

WE DONT MICROWAVE WATER

I don't. Maybe some do.

Well I used the word illegal in a sense that you can't really sell it in stores. It's not like you would be fucking arrested for importing it or possesion.

In Poland small batch imported food usually has a white printer sticker on top of the label that mentions all the relevant informations that stores are legally obliged to tell. I'm fairly sure if you sticked on on a can of this garbage in the OP and just said something like "cheese-like product" instead of "cheese" it would pass. This is what manufacturers of cheap fruit wine do. Since "wine" is a product made of grapes and their beverage hasn't seen grapes even through the window of the bottling plant the label just says „wine-line drink” instead of „wine”

This is industry bulk bought and the place still uses it today.
If Im not wrong its under that brand “Santa Maria” which sells a lot of stuff for making mexican food.

>“Santa Maria”
Their nacho "cheese" is disgusting, same with the guac. Less than 1% of avocados in it.

I've always done it. Never seen a kettle in my life. You put in stove? weird. At any rate, we make our coffee in a coffee maker in a steel coffee maker.

>going through pitchers?
pic related
>coffee maker
i don't need one

>Just how quickly are you going through pitchers?
I drink like 6-8 large mugs of tea every day.

I have an electric kettle, Americans not using them/knowing what they are is a meme

Mmmmmmh boîte chaude...