Why are Europeans so tall?

Why are Europeans so tall?

Source pls

But I'm tall

Daily reminder that if you're under 6 feet (182 centimeters) you're a certified manlet.

Nutrition.
Americans are becoming manlets thanks to the third world horde as well as us eating like shit.

It's all about nutrition, especially early in the age.

Maybe where you live. I was a shortie in my school and I'm 5"11

I always thought 6 feet was 180cm.

I was all happy because being 184cm meant I was like 6 foot 2 or 3. Boy did that went wrong.

>tfw 184 cm
Whew. Dodged a bullet there.

Mothers breastfeed their babies instead of pumping them full of chemical garbage surrogate stuff.

Nutrition right from the early age. Both access to highly nutritious food as well as advanced knowledge regarding the nutritional needs of humans across the fucking age board.

The ridiculous thing when I was in school I was considered tall. I'm 186cm.
But now you walk into an average polish middle school and 15 year olds are your height. What the fuck man.

6 ft 3 is like 192 cm

I know that now.

Especially the females man my sister is in middle school and I've yet to see a single one of her classmates that I wouldn't fuck with the force of a thousand suns.
The asses, the tits holy shit and they all quarrel who sits on the shotgun and I just look at their chests jiggling about, fuck me plenty.

And that's how he became the town's rapist.

its a pretty big town, noone will know

Relatable, when i was on highschool i was 178 and was taller than pretty much everyone.

Now a days nearly every 16 year old is taller than me.

On a side note why is portugal so damn short? Nutrition is clearly not the case since everyone eats a fuck ton of food and mediterranean died is healthy af.

>Why are Europeans so tall?
We aren't. I am barely 182 cm. But i would admit that the new generation are mutants and most of them are TALL tall.

This. The new generation are all really tall. What the fuck is going on. Must be the food.

>Daily reminder that if you're under 187 centimeters you're a certified manlet.

FTFY

Yep, the new gen is really tall nowadays. I'm 192cm but not that tall compared to most of them.

b

pretty sure 1.90 is 6'3'', since that's my height

I'm 5'7"

>178cm
>always thought it was because I am italian descent
>meet guy from italy at my job
>he's like 185cm

i guess my genetics just suck