en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Longer_Human
youtu.be/UreI2zdp7b4
youtube.com/watch?v=mMMLoCh-m-E
youtube.com/watch?v=qlnIkLw9es4
youtube.com/watch?v=2GHyLhbdzN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was an inside job

We have that here.....

reminder there's a Dune movie in the works by the director who did the newest Blade Runner

gay pakis doing poos in each others bumholes

>white guy makes homophobic remarks on twitter years ago, apologises and gets kicked off a tv show
>black guy makes homophobic remarks on twitter years ago, apologises and everyone applauds and forgives him

Hmmmmm

quality post New Zealand congrats

sometimes wish i had an american flag so i could post "having a yank wank"
or an israeli flag so i can post "doing a jew poo"
i'm a man of simple pleasures

The blacks have left

Gym to myself

Big white bull scares off black cockroaches once again

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

Dune is legitimately the dumbest fucking book I've ever read

Can't comprehend what kind of autistic runt would enjoy such a fanfiction-tier schlock

niggers get a free pass because of their skin colour

the ultimate form of racism

i haven't read it myself or seen the film but i've heard it's alright

how long have you been posting on Sup Forums for lads

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SANDWORM DUNCAN
I'M GOD EMPEROR LETO!!!

9 years

will be 10 in february

whoa I think I've talked to you before about Dune, I remember an Israeli getting mad at me for mentioning Dune.

It's the LOTR of sci-fi, entry level and very good.

it's 80s sci-fi so it's a bit weird. a dune movie would be a refreshing after a literal decade of superhero movies

having a yank wank

I've heard it's alright as well which is why I read it, and it's just baffling, it's shit at such level that there should be no doubt as to its quality. Honestly pisses me off that people who like that crap exist.

The writing is literally worse than the writing of Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey. Seems like sci-fi is a terrible genre in general.

let it be-hee-hee-hee-heee

how is lotr entry level
90% of the spods who pretend to like it havent actually read it cos its so inaccessible to their brainletty brains

Saruman made up the story about hobbits leading the Ents against Isengard so he would have a pretext to invade The Shire

#wakeupsheeple

>dune
>entry level
lol no mate
entry level would be brave new world, do androids dream of electric sheep, contact, and so on
sci fi sagas like dune, maurai, foundation, etc. that sometimes read more like textbooks are NOT entry level

4 years in january

time really does fly

what a fucking pleb this leaf is

Are you fucking serious

Dune reads like a kids book and have contains zero actual science

any kleptomaniac man in, got busted nicking lollies from the pharmacy yesterday but they forgave me when i told them i'm a diagnosed klepto

pleb is such contemporary thing to say

haha wacky Bruce strikes again

hehehehe
mule

i thought dune was pretty complex and had a lot of supporting characters and interacting plots but then again i haven't read it since i was about 13

vastly prefer foundation and maurai

Still at gym lads

newfiend

despite being a bit noncey Lolita is actually a pretty good book

really wanna read it cause i heard the way it's written is very good but it seems kind of degenerate x

'

>lying on the net
Despicable.

Any Westons Pear Cider man in

Yeah I got hard at his description of when she's sitting on his lap near the start of the book haha

>no beto tonight

REJOICE

when I get my blonde gf, we're going to go on hikes together. we're going to watch nature documentaries together. we're going to go to classical music concerts. and listen to public radio. bake cookies. walk on beaches.

:-) we're all going to make it

youtube.com/watch?v=4lC7V8hG198
choon

Fucking pirates kill yourselves

actually thinking about pulling an all-nighter just to celebrate (got toil in the morning)

rec me

the haitiANO is going to be tired for work....

i NEED a gf that can be assertive and just drag me along on fun things x

im a very boring person

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Longer_Human

the happiest moment in my life was the time I had a dream about having a blonde, blue eyed gf and we were wandering through rural fields together

that's when I knew what God had destined for me

just waiting on it to unfold in real life

that's not sci fi

Lads, what do you call that genre of music that uses all those images? It's always like this hip-hop/jazz kind of vibe, relaxing yet not at the same time.

what are some good french words to say to french people when they join your game online? the only ones I could muster in the last one were baguette and petit poi. they got annoyed quite quickly so i told them to suck a bucket of snails and then left..

the subhuman leaf thinks a girl of his dreams will just fall into his lap

simpsonswave you nitwit

fdp
mdr

spam these

ah yes, the alpha, HBIC gf.

interesting taste

Vaporwave

so i've thought about it and for the record i will hold back on saying "lads" because you asked nicely, but i shan't be stopping entirely

why?

0_0

african should be listening to beatles

as salamu alaykum

youtu.be/UreI2zdp7b4

Going on 5 years

idk, it's french abbreviates

fdp is an insult and mdr is literally "lol" in french

Est ce que vous etes une archeologue? Parce que j'ai un grand os que je dois faire examinee.

Don't think that's it, lads. Those aren't even real genres. Doubt a DJ or someone is going to go around saying they play Simpsonwave. Ridiculous.

shant be saying any paki nonsense haha

8 years

the happiest moment in my life was laying on a sofa with my first gf with her arms around me just after i got my first job and passed my driving test in 2009. could you imagine lying next to a woman who just gave birth to your child and holding it between you in a state of utter bliss? that's my life goal tbqh

not very informative but okay
not going to remember all that tripe

I had a dream last night about relaxing in my backyard with a beautiful girl, we're happy, everything is fine, then it turns out it's all a flashback and she's halfway through a story about what an awful piece of shit she dated.

Soundtrack to said dream: youtube.com/watch?v=mMMLoCh-m-E

downtempo/ambient synthwave?

cunt

>not very informative but okay
i thought the objective was to annoy them

Simpsonswave is a meme but vaporwave can be considered a real genre. If nothing else those videos usually have the song in the description and you could use that to find more music of the same kind

We're all going to make it, one day.

I don't know, lad. Sounds like you lot are taking the piss and making up with random names here. Here's an example.
youtube.com/watch?v=qlnIkLw9es4

I have a driver's license and a car but no gf or job

it's just a translation of the archeologist joke on /fit/

thought lads who spoke french here might appreciate it

it is. that's why i said okay. but i would still prefer to know what i was saying to them. should you have explained what it meant, i would have said great instead of okay. i hope you understand my only partial enthusiam

synthwave is a real genre, vaporwave is just synthwave slowed down and softened up with colourful videos (simpsonwave is vaporwave with simpsons themes)

i hate everyone who isn't white

tfw thinking back to blissful, happy memories of your ex gf, cuddling on the sofa in peace, at the time thinking this would be the girl you're going to spend the rest of your life with and how nothing was going to go wrong

i know it sounds sad but literally half my dreams are about cocaine. i do fucking loads at the weekends but none in the working week but all my dreams involve cocaine

who the fuck even are you? you're an ugly freak

Thanks, lads.

we're all going to make it one day, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GHyLhbdzN0

fdp is fils de pute, which is son of a bitch
mdr is "mort de rire"

wtf I love kiwis now

hate life and myself x

I didn't.

one day you will have a heart attack and die. might be for the best. have yet to meet a coke head who is not also a dick head

question: has anyone here successfully managed to ask a blonde lass out?

what strategy did you take

There's a Yank really, really fucking seething over the whole groyper thing.

bit rude, bud.

Go to rehab, lad. You're an addict and it's only to get worse. Most coke heads land up sucking dick for coke in the end.