Turks are white give them EU membership now!

Turks are white give them EU membership now!

t. Mehmet Gencer

dont insult my turk brothers like that ever again

You are as white as the greeks. Don't worry, soon

I don't care about the color but I hope Turkey never gets into Europe, too big, too authoritarian, and powder barrel borders

>mfw when EU would have a land frontier with Syria, Irak, Iran, Georgia, and Armenia

>inb4 poltards muh muslim state
Erdogan used religion and call to tradition to become life-long dictator, but Turkey isn't a very religious society. People go out, drink alcohol, women(til) know are not veiled in their majority.

>too big, too authoritarian, and powder barrel borders
That's the reason it would be better off in the EU than the situation now, though. There would be a better chance of stabilising it.

>but Turkey isn't a very religious society
Any turk would call bullshit on this one. City dwellers are pretty liberal sure but rural scum are almost durka level

never

What do you care anyway, Crocodile Dundee?
Agreed.

>Turk thread
>call them arabs
>gets mad

>Turkic thread
>Turk enters
>call him greek/kurd
>gets mad
Devious!

i am diaspora

Woah unexpected! Are you only going to use simple grammar after that post?

I'm sorry, only BLACK BULLS will get the citizenship now, we are trying to have less whites not more.
t. EU

We aren't wh*te
Maybe 10 years ago we weren't that religious but turkish mudslimes reproduce like vermin and we keep getting ayrab and syrian rapefugees

>mongolian-kurdish-arabic-slav-persian rape baby thinks he's white
i'm unnironically whiter than you, muhamad
show me your mongolian slanty eyes

Have the bullying of Turks made them go insane?
I mean, first they made threads insisting they were white as any European, only to get shit on by people.
Later on they started to make threads about how Turkic they're and that they're the true descendants of Huns/Mongols and etc, later only to get shit on by real Turkic people.
Now today, they're proud black people, I can only await until the day the black people will shit on Turks for cultural appropriation and so on.
What is a Turk anyways?

The white chimpanzee entered the thread

The mongolian rape baby begging to be part of the EU for decades thinks he's white
lmao

You dont get called rapebaby when you are the one doing the raping, braindead primate. Also no one pretends to be white other than some diasporafags and apologetic izmirli, we dont have a nation with inferiority complex that would sell their mother to suck a whiteys dick unlike you macacozilians.

yeah keep telling yourself that, muhamad

>inb4 poltards muh muslim state
hope you get killed in the next one, gauchiasse

>Have the bullying of Turks made them go insane?
They were insane before that, but yea that kara boga meme is because of you racists pricks and now you bully southern europeans.
Fucking snowniggers

>yeah keep telling yourself that, muhamad

>What is a Turk anyways?
vermin

Says the fucking bydlo
Everytime I went to warsaw to see my ex Id be suprised by how hideous polish men looks

>he visits her ex

top cuck weak arab boi

>visitting his ex
kek

what a cuck

like all turks

She is my ex now she was my gf back then of course you dumb fucks

>being a racemixer
haha dumb roach

Why a filth like you wouldnt want to racemix? You really want a pure bydlo subhuman child that will clean yuropoor toilets all his life that much?

Turks are white and shiet

Stay mad Sup Forumstard

Poles look fine, like average eastern slav i used to see here or in Russia. Cant say the same about you, mongrel roach. You are the unfortunate result of racemix and mass rapes

u scared white boi?

>implying that racemixing is a good thing

Lmao you wish you were looking like an average turk, polish men look like someone shat in their face

>I don't care about colour

What are you some kind of Rationalist? Get outta here

You idiot, they're being bred out by Kurds and Arab imports, they'll be durka durka tier soon enough.

Not as long as Erdogan reigns.

You can keep em.

lmao wtf