Dog bless X--DDDD

Dog bless X--DDDD

>even the poorest people are able to by a vehicle that will transport them from point a to point b
Not true.

>Even the poorest people can walk into a grocery store
Laughably false.

Americans are the most vile creatures to have walked this Earth.

Can someone make this even more memey by changing the "top 5%" to "top 1%".

Still less cringy than those commie larpers

Beautiful

Explain to me how he is wrong. Yes, crony capitalism is a real thing and a problem, but how is that guy's post in its essence flawed?

would you rather be the 1% richest 100 years ago or the 1% poorest in todays america?

The bottom 1% would probably be the homeless, so honestly I'd prefer to be in the top 1% 100 years ago. But you're not accurately describing his argument fairly: he referred to the poor in general. In that regard, I would say that someone scraping by on minimum wage today has a better life than a plantation owner 100 years ago. This idea only falls apart at the most radical extremes.

Fucking stay there.

are you kidding me right now? do you really think someone who makes 6€ an hour lives a better life than a plantation owner?

do Americans unironically think that what she wrote is not the case for the rest of the civilized world as well?

€6 per hour is incredibly damned low, but I'll humor you and assume that.

>40 hours/week
>4 weeks a month
>6 x 40 x 4 = 960
That's about what I live on each month (though admittedly I don't work 40 hours a week).
With that money I can afford three good meals a day, I can keep my house clean with various appliances, I can watch television, play vidya, shitpost on the internet, afford to buy myself some frivolties from time to time. If you're somewhat frugal, you can live a very good life with that money. I'm also healthy and can afford a pretty decent insurance package.

Now let's go to the plantation owner 100 years ago. This is after slavery was abolished in the US mind you, so to match my level of comfort he'd need a lot of comfort. If I don't feel like cooking and want a quick snack, I can just toss something into my microwave. A plantation owner doesn't have that luxury, he needs to keep an entire staff around to cook for him using more outdated methods. And then there's the fact I don't have to worry about shit like cholera.

So yes, I do believe I live a better life than a plantation owner 100 years ago. And even if you can somehow convince me that I'm wrong, I hope you agree that it's much cheaper and easier to reach living standards equivalent to that plantation owner today.

civilized? where might i find such a world? T.T

>be rich american 60 years ago
>conspire against public transport
>teeheee buy my cars now
>fast forward 60 years
>dog bless ameriga

wind your fucking neck in

fuck you cunt I dont want your shitty fliers

Yeah, that shit happens when the market starts getting involved with the government. The two should remain as separate as possible, but that's a knife that cuts both ways.

La Plata?

Anyone have the picture of the guy holding the piece of paper saying he's a veteran that works 70 hours a week and has no health insurance but proceeds to sniff his overlords ass like a good goy?

>The two should remain as separate as possible

Keep up the good fight for your own sake, because in North America we let them take over and will pay for it for the rest of time.