Net Neutrality

Help us save the Internet by fighting against Net Neutrality, go to Battleforthenet.com, and help us, and yourself fight against the mother fuckers of net neutrality.

so what's everyone sperging about this time?

;_; soon Americans will only be able to access websites owned by Time Warner and Comcast
> MSNBC
> CNN
> ABC News
> Facebook
> Google
> Microsoft
etc.

we won't be able to go on smaller sites like Sup Forums

land of the free lmao

But i don't want net neutrality for Americans. Where do i sign?

>no more americans on Sup Forums

>land of the free

>muh freedoms

Sounds too good to be true.

Can't wait for this

Goodbye my friends. We're just the first in the line of dominoes.

I hope to see you all on the other side.

the West doesn't blindly follow the US like it used to. You did us a favor in that regard by electing Trump, all our leaders are desperate to make sure no one thinks they support him or his policies.

>the guardian
Kek. Basically the breitbart of the left, they are goibg to jail because they destroyed shit while the Charlottesville guys just did that silly torchlight thing but the guy who did kill that girl with his car is sure going to jail

That’s the situation in here as well btw

>the guardian
>Basically the breitbart of the left

Americans are so smart

>disorderly conduct charges
Conservatives love to treat people like shit but can't handle even the slightest flack in turn. It's probably why Sup Forumstards freak out when you call them out on their shit on other boards.

I want to believe

Yeah thanks bro, are you saying that title isn't clickbate shit. The guardian is pure leftist garbage pandering.

Why would we want more Americans on the internet?

I genuinely dont understand the spurgout, Australia has never had net neutrality and were fine.

You won't. Net neutrality wasn't here when Sup Forums was created. I don't know why people are blowing things upml. Our Isps are just gonna makes things more expensive and throttle date demanding services which Sup Forums isn't

>but the guy who did kill that girl with his car is sure going to jail
He wont actually, there is video of people hitting his car with bricks and bats, it is enough to prove he panicked and was acting in self defense, it also shows he tried to break.
I don't think he is going to serve a single year.

Im not a Sup Forumstard. People can live without being super polar m8
Who knows about that, the important thing is that he is in court.

Your internet's shite, matey.

>Net Neutrality
What is it?

It is a good thing for others, but it does not work in the usa. We must fight against it.

>neutral
Probably some centrist bullshit
Pick a god damn side!