How did the French go from being axe-wielding barbarians with a wild, dirty reputation, to some of the most feminine...

How did the French go from being axe-wielding barbarians with a wild, dirty reputation, to some of the most feminine, delicate people in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_ve-smgDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauf?oldformat=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bjorn
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björn_Borg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hon hon hon je ne sais pas hon hon hon

2000 years of Christian civilisation

Constant battles since Rome. All stronk men has died off.

mmm, I wonder who could be behind this post

Also the language.
It turns you gay to speak it as a man.

Sorry Björn, this is not /hm/ and your opinions don't matter outside of it.

>sweden

Don't do that

Björn is not a name. Sure some few have it like a last name.
Please be honest with yourself, french is extremely effeminate. At least not as much as Spanish, now that's a gay language.

this, french works with women only

yeah it definitely works wonder with women, last time i was in germany the pussy flow never stopped because of it.

It's only gay if you want to, Magnus ;)

Peace and prosperity breeds weakness, ironically. The West as a whole has become more feminine and delicate.

>french is extremely effeminate

depends on how you speak it
you should meet some of barakis when they are in high spirits

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_ve-smgDI

I blame microvibrations caused by that gluttural "r".

They have been mentally enslaved by Jewish Anglo-American liberals

2 alpha they killed themselves off.

Napoleon killed a lot of the alphas in France, and then WWI killed the rest off.

Now only beta fags

True, especially if they talk quietly it gets me hard as diamonds

>coming from a flag with a croissant
lel

You cannot seriously believe this.

same thing happened to UK with WWI and WWII that is why you lost all your colonies after WWII, only fags and betas remain in the UK so the UK tried to import them from Africa and ME but all they are doing is cucking the UK

>TFW will never have a French woman sit on my face while she yells obscenities in her language

sometiems i wish i was an americant, throw inaccurate stuff like it was something, i don't know if it's our french education, but acting like a retard isn't quite funny for us.

>hat is why you lost all your colonies after WWII
Yes, a huge lack of money to fund what was already an unsustainable empire, along with numerous betrayals by the Americans CERTAINLY did not play a part.

>only fags and betas remain in the UK so the UK tried to import them from Africa and ME but all they are doing is cucking the UK
The 1948 Nationality Act was because we had a lack of manpower.

It's the exact same reason why France declined. Huge lack of money, destruction of their key industries during WW1, and American betrayal.

the faggotry and betaness of the french is amusing to us. We can laugh at each other, us as we fuck your women and you as you make passive aggressive insults over the INTERNET. Seems like a fair trade faggot.

What's your explanation then?

>We can laugh at each other, us as we fuck your women
I very much doubt you have even met a French person.

>as we fuck your women
but it's precisely the opposite that happend actually. and you're the one using INTERNET as your new warfield as you usually lost to us to real wars.

>>Yes, a huge lack of money to fund what was already an unsustainable empire, along with numerous betrayals by the Americans CERTAINLY did not play a part.

lol, saying you need money and an alpha to make you alpha, that is a beta attitude. See faggot you like your empire are beta.

>>The 1948 Nationality Act was because we had a lack of manpower.

Yes all the alphas tied and all good tier betas died in UK.

>>It's the exact same reason why France declined. Huge lack of money, destruction of their key industries during WW1, and American betrayal.

Lol, yes like the UK the French alphas were dead too. They died even earlier. They then tried spending money to impress people, which is beta, and getting their alphas friends to help them but the alphas refused because betas are for fucking not helping

You agree with me. UK and France are beta

In the defense of the French they are more alphas than Britfags like you but that isnt saying much.

I dont blame you. If I were a beta faggot from a beta faggot country I would do the same thing you are doing. I would encourage you to be alpha but it isnt in your genes or the genes of your people.

So sad

>it isnt in your genes or the genes of your people.
but it's not true, french genes have lead the world for centuries, your autism is obvious

>

i don't know OP, maybe because of the negative influence of some people with big noses since the revolution :)

No doubt they did and in other countries that is the case. In france, all the people with good genes died so now you are a beta subhuman people pimping out your women to Mohammed to give you alpha genes.

Now I do grant other countries have strong french genes, but that wont help France.

>lol, saying you need money and an alpha to make you alpha, that is a beta attitude. See faggot you like your empire are beta.
You claimed "betaness" was the reason that our Empire collapsed; I provided an argument that I believe proves the contrary.

>The 1948 Nationality Act was because we had a lack of manpower
What part of the word "manpower" do you not understand? We had another generation wiped out, and more emigrating to Australia and the such in the post-war world. It was a sensible choice, otherwise, we would have nobody to work in the factories, or help us repair.

>They then tried spending money to impress people, which is beta, and getting their alphas friends to help them but the alphas refused because betas are for fucking not helping
I am not sure what to make of this. Are you suggesting that Americans are alpha?

>The 1948 Nationality Act was because we had a lack of manpower
I meant to quote:
>Yes all the alphas tied and all good tier betas died in UK.

>all the people with good genes died
it's not Poland man, it was a war of tranchees, only the peasent were sent to first lines, educated people didn't even participated this war and they surrendered during the second..

>>You claimed "betaness" was the reason that our Empire collapsed; I provided an argument that I believe proves the contrary.

lol no you proved my point. A alpha doesnt make excuses for failure, that is a beta thing to do. An alpha wouldnt have lost the empire or an alpha would get the empire back. UK did neither. So you confirmed it was a weak beta and then like a beta made a whiny bitch excuse.

>>What part of the word "manpower" do you not understand? We had another generation wiped out, and more emigrating to Australia and the such in the post-war world. It was a sensible choice, otherwise, we would have nobody to work in the factories, or help us repair.

yes, the alphas were wiped out. That is the point retard.

You are confirming to Sup Forums UK is beta faggot. You want to get alpha status you need to earn it with actions not crying on the internet like a little bitch.

We will talk when the UK recaptures 75% of its former empire. Before then fuck off beta faggot.

>lol no you proved my point. A alpha doesnt make excuses for failure, that is a beta thing to do. An alpha wouldnt have lost the empire or an alpha would get the empire back. UK did neither. So you confirmed it was a weak beta and then like a beta made a whiny bitch excuse.
Once again, you have twisted everything I have said around. Your arguments are filled with huge delusion.

>yes, the alphas were wiped out. That is the point retard.
I never even said that. I said we that lauded emigration so more men could actually work in the factories and help us to rebuild Britain.

>You want to get alpha status you need to earn it with actions not crying on the internet like a little bitch.
Pic related is you.

>Now I do grant other countries have strong french genes, but that wont help France.
You do realise that the majority of migrants to the New World were literal peasants, seeking a 'better life'

>>Once again, you have twisted everything I have said around. Your arguments are filled with huge delusion.

stop whining and making excuses for being beta fag from a beta country full of faggots.

>>I never even said that. I said we that lauded emigration so more men could actually work in the factories and help us to rebuild Britain.

As you admitted all the alphas were killed it wasnt a bad idea but the problem is the Alphas wanted nothing to do with the UK. You imported alphas to save you since weak beta faggots like you cant reproduce but the alphas you imported are colonizing UK not saving it.

>>Pic related is you.

See, trying to throw insults over the internet like a 12 year old. Real beta.

Yes, the people who actually do work and needed to survive, that is where the alpha genes come from, not from your inbred aristocrats who havent worked in centuries.

You keep proving my point, faggot.

It's the Franks
Just read Sidoine Apollinaire
>They tied up their flexen or light-brown hair above their foreheads, into a kind of tuft, and then made it fall behind the head like a horse’s tail.
>The face was clean shaved, with the exception of two long mustaches

Pro tip: they didn't:

We aren't axe-wielding barbarians anymore but the delicate/feminine thing is a huge stereotypes
I know some things like French fashion, beauty products and sexy women are world famous and Parisians are supposed to dress like fags, but most French don't fit the cliché at all.
I've never met many "delicate" men, far from it.
Beaufs are a huge thing here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauf?oldformat=true

The french I have met were not beta at all

>stop whining and making excuses for being beta fag from a beta country full of faggots.
I see not, how a country, whether it is filled with "Alphas" or "Betas" can survive when everything, and everyone, is against it?
>As you admitted all the alphas were killed it
I do not recall admitting that.
>You imported alphas to save you since weak beta faggots like you cant reproduce but the alphas you imported are colonizing UK not saving it.
WHAT PART ABOUT THE WORD MANPOWER DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND. YOU NEED MEN TO WORK IN FACTORIES.

>See, trying to throw insults over the internet like a 12 year old. Real beta.
Let's go over the numerous ways you have insulted me:
>only fags and betas remain in the UK
>that is a beta attitude. See faggot you like your empire are beta.
>In the defense of the French they are more alphas than Britfags like you but that isnt saying much.
>So you confirmed it was a weak beta and then like a beta made a whiny bitch excuse.
>yes, the alphas were wiped out. That is the point retard.
>You want to get alpha status you need to earn it with actions not crying on the internet like a little bitch.
>Before then fuck off beta faggot.
>for being beta fag from a beta country full of faggots
>since weak beta faggots like you cant reproduce

And so on....

>Yes, the people who actually do work and needed to survive, that is where the alpha genes come from, not from your inbred aristocrats who havent worked in centuries.
The working class are comprised of the genetic sewage of a nation.

merde

t. sissy blonde """""""""""man"""""""""""""""

Still sounds flamboyant, but less feminine.

I think some of you need to be insulted by a French peasant irl to see how manly the language can be. This to remove these silly notions spread by Parisian homosexuals.

>>I see not, how a country, whether it is filled with "Alphas" or "Betas" can survive when everything, and everyone, is against it?

lol, alphas would survive, and betas like UK bend over and take it.

>>WHAT PART ABOUT THE WORD MANPOWER DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND. YOU NEED MEN TO WORK IN FACTORIES.

all caps, pretty beta bro. Alphas wouldnt have this problem

>>The working class are comprised of the genetic sewage of a nation.

This attitude is why UK has no alphas

Walloons are fags.

Please stop talking
>t. American seeing friends

>lol, alphas would survive, and betas like UK bend over and take it.
The German Empire/s Fell.
The French Empires fell
The Roman Empire fell
The Italian Empire fell
The Ottoman Empire fell
The Japanese Empire fell
The Spanish Empire fell
The Russian Empire fell
The Soviets fell
The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth fell
And so on.
Who, might I ask, is an alpha? Surely not Americans.

>all caps, pretty beta bro. Alphas wouldnt have this problem
Sometimes, you need to take measures to ensure that Americans, with reading comprehension akin to that of a child in Primary school, understand your point.

>This attitude is why UK has no alphas
Once again, twisting my words.

wtf with tha beta / alpha cringe discussion, seriously, lmao, i feel like americans have no manners and are dumber than ever.

Fucking Romans

>Sup Forums will soon be completely rid of Americans

the british empire has fallen as well

In the US we are very primal, its hard for me to explain it to europeans

Imagine making this post unironically

>mfw America's contribution to the world is consisted of fast food, obesity, and consumerism

but humans are more than animals relying on the concept of alpha / beta, you can be a beta with good ideas or alpha with weak genes, wouldn't change the fact that what matters is what you produce not what you look like.

>In the US we are very primal,

Must be the cause of your obssession for cuckoldry and black genitals

No, I am not a beta like you. This ends when I say it ends not before.

At least you admit UK and french are alphas now. Some progress is made. Alphas keep empires betas lose them.

manners are for betas

truth butthurts

1870 and 1940
2003 made sure we have this reputation forever

Come tell that to our women lol

You failed to answer my question.

>Björn is not a name.
Yes it is, you lying piece of turd.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bjorn

I meant in Sweden Bjorn.

Beta you got your answer, refuse to accept it or not I dont care.

>you got your answer
No, I did not.

Jews.

The fuck are you talking about? My uncles name is Björn

Jews and leftists and blacks and muslims, Hans.

>leftists and blacks and muslims
They wouldn't be here or even exist if we didn't have fucking K I K E S bro

How do we still have 100k jews living here, haven't they learned?

le based redpilling le

>uncle
exactly, older people might have it, you don't hear anyone under 40 with that name. Very rarely.

>looks at crotch
>literally dickless

Björn is a name you retard

you did beta, you take what is given to you.

>manners are for betas
what your mother would think edgy kid ?

she would be happy im not a homosexual beta frenchie

I know two people in their 20’s named Björn.

You’re full of shit.

I think France is still cool!

>Replying to an omega
Not even once.

T. swede

>Björn is not a name
t. Björn Borg

>American historians

i'm sure she's ashamed about your retardation and the fact you're still a neet tho

>ctrl+f beta
wtf lol, you know burger you really proved how beta you are by copy paste what the average edgy Sup Forums user would have act, but keep thinking you're alpha on this kind of boards, it's beyond pathetic.
>inb4 enrichied comaback saying i'm a fag
lol

Nonetheless she is greatful I am not a faggot beta frog. Your mom is ashemd of your beta shit tier genes which is why she looks to Africans and Middle Easterners to satisfy her. Those are the sons who she shall love.

Do americans actually believe their alpha/beta pseudoscience is triggering us?

>french
>being utilitarian
Ahahahahaha that's a good one!

this is only what you have ? fags insults, i thought america was the greatest country, not the dumber.

as much as i despise them, they must be one of the least cucked country in the EU

It is apprently triggering you eurofags by the amount of butthurt being generated. Generally when people arent triggered they dont make post after post bitching.

What insults? I respect french culture even if it is gay and beta. I love it despite being beta and gay and accept it for its faggotry and betaness. This isnt meant as insult, it is just truth.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björn_Borg

>it's not insult it's just truth, look at me i'm american
meh, are you just stupid or is it a sport discipline for your fat arse ?

Actually one cannot be beta and faggy at the same time.
Well, except OP of course

I realize you are upset that I am calling you a beta and a faggot like you are but that is your genes. I still like you for what you are. We need gay betas for our entertainment industries.