Japan declared war against US again

news.tbs.co.jp/newseye/tbs_newseye3220266.html

Osaka dissolved sister cities relationship between San Francisco because the Chinese mayor of SF built Comfort Women statues in SF park.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM
cbc.ca/news/politics/holocaust-plaque-memorial-plaque-1.4343829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lulz

Based mayor.

why dont you just ask trump to get rid of it?
trump loves japan and abe

This is fine as the rest of the country despises SF anyways

I believe that people shouldn’t think too badly of Japan over the comfort woman issue, Chinese women are all prostitutes anyways so it is fitting that the Japanese would put them to good use. The chink mayor is just trying to play the victim for propaganda purposes

This. So what if the Japanese didn’t give the comfort women money? The chinks by their own moral standards ought to be nice and submissive towards their Japanese masters, even if they don’t have a financial reason to. Disgusting hypocrites

Why build in the United States?

Literally non news.

The whole west coast is pretty much a containment area for undesirables.

何?!宣戦布告か?!これはやばいぞ!

I love you guys

パナマどうにかしてくれ

Chinese are the Jews of Asia
The statue tactic is the same that Israel used with their worldwide holocaust museums

This. In the same way that the father of the house is treated with respect and submission, so too should the lesser countries of Asia show the same degree of loyalty and obedience to the father nation Japan. A family is strongest when all of its members are in agreement and no country more perfectly demonstrates the industrious and benevolent character of the household's father than Japan.

>muzzie is holocaust denier
what a surprise

I fucking hate jews anyway

No one feels sympathy for Chinese like they do with Jews

Based Chinese mayor, it's high time Japan got its third nuke for continual denial of its crimes desu

Nah, they're already a neutered nation. Let them bark. It's just harmless drivel anyways.

I know it will never end

even decent historians say we could never know there were 20000 victims or 400000 victims

allies should have investigated Asia in a more serious way until the 50s

it gets worse and the UN was always joke

even Abe stated that government sent a message not to accept the fake sex slave statue.

holy shit, like Japan I don't know. Trump lets Abe do this because he dislikes Chinks and gooks?

You don't need to be denier to see that jews use holocaust as political tool. Where is gypsy memorials around the world they were genocided too? Oh wait no one care sabout gypsies.

Gypsies are poor

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, numale, soyboy, yoga shrimp, incel - in their desire to be recognized as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals.

They welcome the destruction of Japanese culture and society, which they consider homogenous, racist and xenophobic, and its replacement by multiculturalism. They are in full support of Chinese, Korean, African and Middle Eastern immigration to Japan.

欲要亡其國,必先亡其史。
此言吾不知也,汝知乎?

I thought Japan didn't deny their war crimes anymore.

I can't read chinese

New sightseeing spot in Zhang Francisco.
Thank you mayor Lee.

If you can't read classical chinese then your education has failed you

>Osaka
Aren't they consideed funny people in Japan?

most japs can't tho

most Chinese can't tho

yep,

and Osaka has more korean citizens than any other cites in Japan, ironically

Shut up soyboy

I can't want to kill many Americans *lick my katana*

Enjoy making shit statues by taxes!

why are japs so butthurt over a few statues that aren't even in their country? go make some statues that make other cities butthurt then in your own country. i mean, nothign is stoppign you from erecting a statue about the grorius greater east asia co-prosperity sphere.

>rape hundreds of millions of women
>get mad when people say it wasnt a good thing to do
japan, everybody

i hope trump wages war on NK so when Japan side with the nazis again Korea can go in and wipe out the disgusting nipfags out of existence once and for all

Yeah this.

In Canada we just recently built a holocaust memorial and the plaque on it commemorated the victims in general. Since many groups such as gypsies and gays were also victims of the holocaust.

The result? Massive backlash from Jews for not specifically mentioning the Jews as the focus of the memorial and now they're removing the plaque and adding a Jew focused one.

cbc.ca/news/politics/holocaust-plaque-memorial-plaque-1.4343829

t. Kim Hyung-Seok on vacation

>Japan declared war against US again

Kim, no we didn't

sex workers everywhere

Why chink and gook always butthurt on things that happen 70 years ago.the people who did it already long dead

Doesn't change the victims who never got justice and get basically told "You're a liar" by Japanese policy.

we paid reparations after WW2 also sent another money recently but they said they didn't received it so either their government or "victims" are lying

>again

WWII shaped current world, anything related to it still cause and will continue to cause butthurt.

Maybe this time America will finish the job and erase your wretched race

Threadly reminder that this poster
is a recognized infamous spammer who has extremely devastating mental disorder.
Please never reply to his posts.

>t. chink proxy

He really is though

Nice We have to help the yanks kill Japs.

Shouldn't you be more worried about your country being nuked out of existence instead of the nips right now?

why are chinese so butthurt they're making statues about irrelevant shit in foreign countries that happened decades ago?

If I rape your mom will you be okay with that in 70 years?

Yeah, but it's not like that at all

>irrelevant
How exactly?

Thousands of “comfort women” are still alive today. Are the crimes against them invalid and irrelevant because you claim so?

I am Japanese-American, a nisei, and I voted for the current city mayor.
So, not just Chinese supported this monument. Many Koreans here as well.

Except it is like that. My grandmother is a former “comfort woman”. She is Taiwanese by heritage but was married to my Japanese grandfather in the 1940s.

Please do tell me what “it’s like”.

I think what the ausfag said was, "If you want to destroy your country, first you must destroy its history. I don't know about thsee words, do you know?

Wtf

>Chinese mayor of SF built Comfort Women statues in SF park.

Eternal Samurai BTFO!!!

Hahahahahaha dumb chink your mother was a whore

based mayor

I am Japanese by blood. My grandmother is not my genetic ancestor.

Kill yourself Sup Forums.

Yes they can, it's just you're a brainlet

Fucking Americans
In what way are those idiots even related to that issue. Let's all hope that one day they'll perish

Exactly. I’ve seen educated Japanese and their historians read the Chinese classics in class.

My professor at Georgetown University, Mitch Kaneda, does it all the time. All Japanese must learn over 5,000 Kanji in secondary school.

Either the Japanese is lying, proxy, or uneducated netuyuo.

are you 10 yo?

>korean whore grandma
>nip parents
>lives in the US
wut

*these

He's a Korean and is the mayor of Seoul, not SF.

no

Do you lack reading comprehension or are you baiting me?

My argument
my grandmother
my ancestry.

I have japanese grandmothers by blood but one passed away in the 1940s and my paternal grandfather married my Taiwanese grandmother.

This should be easily comprehensible based on my responses to you.

Doesn't look comfy

Your grandpa married a former whore

Haven't you learned your lesson by now?

All women are whores; sex in exchange for resources is the most fundamental aspect of the male-female relationship.
The whole comfort women thing is bullshit. All it brings to light is the hypocrisy of the outrage in that there were no comfort men. Men in wartime are slaughtered and no one cares but harm a women and humanity brings out the inner white-knight. Women are spared the real horrors of war.

3DPD are garbage.

youre supposed to fuck em and leave em!

not start a family for fuck sake!

She was forced to do that. And when you are a Japanese peasant who lost his wife and has 6 kids to take care of, you aren’t too picky.

I bet your virgin ass has never kissed a woman, let alone slept with her.

I’m done discussing this with a Sup Forumsweeb. You people are an embarrassment.

t.mutt (literal son of a bitch)

There’s a difference between rape and consensual sex my deluded friend.

Why do you toxic fucks always contaminate this board?

You're an idiot if you think that is an actual Japanese posting under the banner of the rising sun.

You sound angry

Please kill yourselves delusional weebs. No one likes you.

>drop two fucking nukes and commit the worst war crimes in human history
>proceed to cry about Pearl Harbour for decades
Americans, everyone. It is a shame your ancestry wasn't gobbled up by a great radioactive dragon because you and your people sure as fuck don't deserve a place in this modern world. You ignoble cunt.

>drop two fucking nukes and commit the worst war crimes in human history
What is war?

Kill yourself weeb

My grandmother would’ve starved to death if the war hadn’t ended in August.

We deserved it. Stfu ignorant weeb.

>Thousands of “comfort women” are still alive today.
Which is more than any male victims of the same war period can ask for. One gave up their pussy, the other gave their life.
You white knight faggots are the real enablers of evil here.

Heh...what a bunch of manchildren and giant babies.

You should man up and accept your historic mistakes once and for all. Not everything revolves around you with the sole purpose of satisfying your narcissism and big egos.

I would think less of a city that didn't break 'sister' relationship with San Francisco.

>One gave up their pussy, the other gave their life.
Blame it on "muh emperor is God" and "muh Japan is numbah 1, muh japanese race is divine and superior to everyone else and as such we deserve to rule over them" jap zealots. But curiously enough, Japanese people seem to never learn of their mistakes since the same kind of zealots (some are even descendants of the people who drove that place to that murderous frenzy) are still on power after so many decades.

no worry
Korean women still love Japanese men so much

San Francisco is America's hongkouver.

I don't if I should laugh or feel bad for you being such an obvious newfag,