Why do they always side with Meds in Meds vs Nords discussions?

Why do they always side with Meds in Meds vs Nords discussions?

They are Mehmed and Mehmed love Meds.

they have more in common

because they have more in common with them than with nords

why don't you?

Because Med is the best side to be part of.

France always side with Spen, best friends since the 100 years war XIV century, we even have a French kangz

LOL U is replaced with V in honor to Latin script

h-haha

average south Frenchman

What is the Cote D'azur, Alex?

because our language and culture is obviously from latin/Italy, why do you think anglos side with you while we were the one giving them enlightment.

French looks nothing like Spanish or Italian but looks a lot like English

I don’t get it either. French people IRL don’t consider themselves Latin

>French people IRL don’t consider themselves Latin
The fuck?

Who the fuck would side with nords ? They are the most obnoxious. If anything I'd side with the brits, we're not like southern spanish/italians or portuguese either.

>If anything I'd side with the brits
>t. leaf

>white men are arguing between each others
>sunndenly a yellow manlet enters the conversation
i'm speechless what was that about ?

But the french here always side with the nords?

wrong, people from the south of france look very italian. Which makes sense because they border northwest italy.

the bait in these things are too weak

Actually I'm breton so I'm pretty much english.

M*doids enter this thread

Maybe these posters are meds themselves.

France is overrun with Arabs.

what the fuck did you just say, you little twat
I'm a pure gaul, fuck nordcucks and m*ds

That's wrong, tho
Unless you think englishmen are britons AND anglo-saxons and not just anglo-saxons

Thanks for your participation

the south maybe, the rest of french consider themselves germanics and side with germans

Italy and Spain are honorary nordics

It's the cool guys side

they have nice beaches

>latin/romance language
>catholic religion
>a lot of ours regions are part of med culture and influenced by their neighbors
>phenotypically we are closest to meds than nords
>french culture is about MUH PHILOSOPHY MUH THEATRE MUH ARTS MUH LETTERS to larps as ancient greek wisdom.
>Ancient Celts were closest to meds than nordcucks unlike what anglos said.

all italians are manlets that are extremely insecure about the fact that they are not white, and their economic performance reflects that.

and you will tell me your meme island of inbreds criminals and abos race-mixers is white? with the blonde surfers stereotype and some shit like that?

No I will not, but it is amazing that even though my island which is trying to get as many immigrants as possible, has not surpassed Western Europe in increasing the amount of non-whites in the country.

false.
english looks very weird and nothing like French or the rest of euro.

I would say southern german are norther spanish or norther italians are the ones who look like us the most.

Dutch are also alien looking compared to us.

Brits look like pink pigs with weird features, that type of faces is actually pretty rare here.

>has not surpassed Western Europe
You mean Germany.

and Britain, France and Italy

Lots of brits look like iberians.

France immigration during 60's was to replace our lack of labour workers, german immigration is to solve their bith problem.

At least we don't side with Eastern Europeans, you assholes.

cool.
Both have had the same effect though.

If Croatia, Hungary and co are int the EU, that's because of you.

Macron leads from now on and you get all the blame if shit goes wrong
cheers

Have you ever been to France?

Protip: Paris does not count.

I have been to both Paris and several small towns in the South of France and I was honestly shocked by the demographic makeup of what I saw.
In Australia, Western Europe is seen as being a lot more white than us so I really was surprised at the reality of the countries.

but the purpose wasn't the same, what's your purpose to invite migrants ? surely the same as us, to give them badly paid job to do what natives don't want to.

>surely the same as us, to give them badly paid job to do what natives don't want to.
>Australia
>KEK

No they usually have to be skilled, but the purpose doesn't matter if the end result is the same. At the end of the day French soldiers patrol the streets regardless of why they needed the immigrants.

read this post , even the aussie admit their government are welcoming migrants

France has a birth population problem too. That's why the colonial mudslides are now 10+%of the frenchie population

not really, birth rate of France as always been one of the strongest in europe before and after immigration.

>30% of French newborns are mudslimes or worse.jpg
>sickel cell,jpg

France needs to secede between brown southerners and germanic northerners.

and it's not relevant, otherwise england would be more cucked than us

>implying the uk is not cucked

man this map would prove England has more people from african origins than France, we all know it's wrong, you can have 2% of african genes and have sickle cell disease.

>let's side with swedenyes, mememark, binland etc. That sure are well respected countries, especially in Sup Forums discussions