amazon.it/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_8
amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no inclination to have any opinion on modern italy

they're really just there, you know?

maybe they're a nice museum

no but i despise arGAYtina lol

Roll

Yes Italians are worthless part nigger apes that shouldn't be allowed to breath. They have zero connections Ancient romans apart from descending from their Slaves. Yes that is the only connection between modern day shittalians and Romans. Shitalians were SLAVES.

worst taste in vidya :
amazon.it/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_8
Also further proof that $ony is is the most normie taste out there, because everyon in Italy is a normie.

Anything but Shapiro

roll

Hm i are shitnigger ape roman slavez.

Why do argies hate Italians so much?

isn't that what normies play all over the world?
step aside italain dicklet, rollign for my big immigrant cock

amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_8

Italians are worthless dogs. It is known.

roll
Italy is great

North Italians are brownies
South Italians are Norman-Norse noblemen

Great at smelling like shit and being brown.
That's the only thing they are great at.

italy is fine. go find your submarine ugly

Benis :DDDD

rollerino

don't you have a submarine to look for?
or is that another argentinian thing that's going to fall flat?

2 get

>anti-france thread
>literally all Sup Forums praise france and shit on OP

>anti-italy thread
>everyone joins OP and insults shitalians, even shitalians themselves

it's becoming tiring

tornatene sul filo di contenimento merda umana, sono l'unico italiano col diritto di postare su int

vaffanciulo

shut up shitalian

rolling for jewish mommy milkies

Sorry Mr Barbosa
I am inmune to North African "banter"

all italian men are very short and feminine and get very upset when you tell them

>Italy thread
>descends in to North/South division
>Mosconi posting
>Constant shitting on Italy

Italy are the biggest self haters on this board

it's not banter, you retard
it's literally me speaking of Argenigger failure at everything they try.

Jesus fucking Christ, LatAm is filled with shitholes, but every single one of the shitholes has at least one fucking thing it's good at. Something that they can look at and say "fuck, we can do this right, maybe we can do more things right",

But you retards seem to be the odd one out. Some injuns mixed with european migrant tier scum that falls flat at EVERYTHING they try. It's always half done, half shit.

Argentina bought a submarine for whatever reason crossed their minds that day, probably because all the real countries were doing it, so they go out and BUY an 80's fucked up submarine from Germany's traschan because who better to build submarines than Germans, right? They send it out in the year 2017, packed with half casts I'm sure consider themselves white, they fuck up, Argentina doesn't know what to do, loses their fucked up submarine, their pure blooded individuals trapped inside, Americans have to come for the rescue into what's in all possible measures an Argentinian problem created by Argentinians. And you're talking about north african banter? Jesus fuck Lybia has a more well functioning country than Argentina, even with two capitals, two governments and a civil conflict at least students aren't being kidnaped, raped, raped with knives and given a cardiac arrest from the shock.
Brazil and Chile should just wipe this country, least ayy lmaos arrive and their first contact is a nigger whose first words are "creo que soy blanco"

Nobody does more. Fuck Italy and fuck Italians!

italy is like if you randomly united france and UK tomorrow, there is absolutely no unified italy, people are still attached to their pre unification cultures to form a unified state. Also i believe in italt there is a bigger division between "intellectual" and ignorant people, not because there is a bigger gap, but rather the fight between these two classes is stornger in italy, not sure why. Probably political resentment.

roll

but you're totally not one of the ignorant people right?

i guess i am more part of the ignorant people then the intellectuals, how about you spider bro?

Roll

Sono un ignorante ovviamente

roll

>Also i believe in italt there is a bigger division between "intellectual" and ignorant people.

I think that this is because it also has one of the largest IQ variabilies in the world.

Sorry alberto barbosa I don't read wall of texts
praise allah my brother
north africa stronk etc

I've read that you even can't decide on how to spell from town to town

roll

why is SHITALY poorer than even the worst east european shitholes? are they the true subhumans?

El ItaliANO

>he's happy all of his nation's wealth is concentrated in the capital

The Subhuman sees over-centralization and applauds.

rolling for 0

roll

roll

roll

Good thing Italian women have north African men to satisfy their needs

roll

even poorer polish cities have higher standards of living than SHITaly
and they aren't filled with gypsies and niggers

Kek my father was sent there by his company to teach the polish how to operate the new machinery (they used 40 years old shit), life was so miserable and the workers so obtuse it didn't worth the 7k/month pay. All that EU money's literally pearls to swines.

well, my father went to shitaly to fuck your mother for 7k per month, but went back because it wasn't worth it
>All that EU money's literally pearls to swines.
that's rich coming from a country built on US money, you have to be bailed out by Germany every second year so your banks don't collapse lol
despite all your money, your cities are dirty and full of trash, truly the most disgusting nation that's content with living in filth

LEt's go

Aiming for quads