This is my Transylvanian house

This is my Transylvanian house

Other urls found in this thread:

siebenbuerger.de/zeitung/artikel/kultur/8578-wilhelm-schabel-erhaelt-forschungspreis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty cute

Stolen hungarian house

Thanks!
Wrong, it was built by Transylvanians

Please respond

I wish I lived in Romania. Looks so comfy.

rromani-a is a shithole

Nice fort you got there lad. How much did it go for? Or was it inherited.

Are you a Rumäniendeutscher?

I've inherited it from my ancestors (pic related)
*Siebenbürger Sachse

I wish I had ancestors like that. Mine are all Frenchies, Limeys, and G*rmans

>*Siebenbürger Sachse
Do you speak German?
Do you know this guy?
siebenbuerger.de/zeitung/artikel/kultur/8578-wilhelm-schabel-erhaelt-forschungspreis.html

he was a professor of mine

He is clearly Székely

I like it.

All you had to do was protecting those army flanks, CJ...

You mean Transylvanian Saxon, it's all German built

Transylvanian Saxons are part German as well, retard

he just told me he is a

>part german

They are germans with some of them having been culturally magyarized to a certain extent basically - Intermarriage does not seem to have been common from the info i've seen so far

They see themselves as german aswell, else they wouldn't be visiting their ancestral home country on a regular basis and you wouldn't have all these transylvanian saxon associations/Landsmannschaften and so on

When was it built?

I mean their origins. The first settlements were from Luxembourg, others from Belgium and the Netherlands and even France (though those probably mostly from Alsace). Overall maybe most of them were German. My surname is the most common in Luxemburg.

Eh afaik most of the early settlers were from southern germany. Do keep in mind the migration into transylvania from central european german-speaking lands happened quite early in history, 11th century if i recall correctly.

The netherlands, luxembourg, belgium and much of france were mostly germanic-speaking during that time and didn't really exist as a concept back then, so the transylvanian saxons' origins are definitely 99% german in nature. Verdun only was annexed by the french in 1600-something too for example

Nvm it was toward the end of the 13th century i think, can't be effed to look it up rn either way

I never said non-Germanic. Those regions I mentioned speak Germanic language as well.
Another thing that shows that the first settlers were from Luxembourg is their dialect. It's a Moselle Franconian language, just like Luxembourg.

Kek fucking saved

There needs to be a third vienna award in favour of the magyars at some point in the future once Germany has become a great and mighty monarchy again

*just like Luxembourgish

First settlers =/= Majority of the settlers

Anyways i think arguing that the transylvanian SAXONS (not transylvanian luxembourgians) are anything but german is kind of a moot point and bordering on WEWUZ-ISM really

I have some direct northern french ancestry (and from saxon ancestors that settled in greater hungary) mself but yet i realize that we're all a big germanic family in the end

I already said that most of them were probably German, the surnames are mostly German as well, if not Magyarised

but they have barely anything to do with Saxons, pic related
no idea where the name came from but if anything, they are Franks, rather than Saxons

Looks cosy

Luxemburgers are German larpers, justl ike Alsatians

It looks like someone took the worst parts of t*rkish and g*rman architecture and combined them into an abomination.

They look super super Jewish. Are they?

How did Jews in Romania fare before Codreanu told his people to skin them alive?

Is second from the left a woman in man's clothes?